[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're stuck in a room with them for let's say 6 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-05-12 07.40.19~01.png (2 MB, 1440x1063) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-12 07.40.19~01.png
2 MB, 1440x1063
You're stuck in a room with them for let's say 6 hours. They say they're bored. What do you do to pass the time?
>>
>>28508255
play some video games.

they can watch if they want, I guess
>>
>>28508255
>so when do we fuck
is what i would say if i was chad

id probably just sit around awkwardly
>>
sit uncomfortably while they talk among themselves
>>
>>28508255
sit down somewhere and just sleep
>>
>>28508255

whatever drugs are available
>>
>>28508255
fuck the black girl while the other girls watch in envy.
>>
I could kill them all so easily...
>>
>>28508255
They would compare past bfs on their phones while I look anywhere but their direction for entertainment
>>
>>28508295
shes a poo in the loo. she probably has poop encrusted all down there
>>
>>28508321
>They would compare past bfs on their phones
Do girls actually do this?
>>
Play truth or dare with them.

Bitches love that game.
>>
>>28508255
Lynch the nigger.
>>
If that black girl was three shades lighter she'd be pretty ok
>>
WELL I'D BE ALL LIKE WELL BITCHES I GOT SOME WEED YOU CAN SMOKE SOME OF THAT BUT NOT TOO MUCH BECAUSE I'M POOR AND YOU HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE MY GF GETS HOME BECAUSE SHE MIGHT GET ANGRY

WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING SEXUAL, IN CASE YOU WANTED TO BECAUSE I'M NOT A CHEATER

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE STEAM GMAES YOU CAN USE MY GFS COMPUTER TILL SHE GETS HOME

That is what I'd do.

They'd prob just Facebook or something, vapid whores.
>>
Lynch the niggress
>>
They'd probably just bully me
>>
>>28508255
organize a game of duck duck goose of course
>>
Sit in the corner of the room in a fetal position shielding my ears from their insults, flexing my muscular back to protect my spine from their relentless assaults and eyes closed so they can't mock me through sign language.

It'd be hell. I'm sure I'd get out relatively unscathed doing that though.

Why would I be put in that room though?
>>
Say yes, smile, and probably get an erection just because a girl's talking to me.
>>
>>28508576
>Why would I be put in that room though?
They specifically asked for you.
>>
Let's reenact the opening plane scene from The Dark Knight Rises!
>>
File: banshee.jpg (39 KB, 482x291) Image search: [Google]
banshee.jpg
39 KB, 482x291
WHAT THE SHIT

ORIGINAMIANOASCOMMETN
>>
File: 1462848286709.jpg (44 KB, 426x187) Image search: [Google]
1462848286709.jpg
44 KB, 426x187
>>28508255
Hey, that brown girl looks pretty cu- HOLY SHIT HER HAND
>>
>>28508255
Sit in the corner and hide my face or something until the time passes or they become less intimidating
>>
>>28508645
veins

sit the same way you bigot
>>
>>28508630
Now I'm worried. Is this rubberhose cryptography to the extreme?
Can I trust their 6 hour time limit?

Perhaps I need a better solution.
>>
>>28508699
you need to strike back is the answer. they are weak, you are strong. remove the problem.
>>
>>28508724
No I'd be judged and possibly jailed for assaulting these CIA/Fbi agents. Or worse.
>>
>>28508255
I'd ask if any of them play World of Warcraft, hopefully we'd have a good conversation about our characters and play styles.
>>
>>28508255
I would start off asserting my dominance by ripping my shirt off and putting the closest girl in a headlock. After the girl is secure I'll pull down her shorts and her panties and shove my thumb right up her asshole.

This display of power will pacify the females and make them more responsive to your sexual advances. Proceed onto forcing them to strip naked with the threat of some old-fashioned ultraviolence and line up on their knees as I plunge my erect dick into all of their vaginas interchangeably.
>>
>>28508802
Why do girls play WoW so much? And MMO's in general. Is it because all the free shit and appreciation makes the games that good? Why doesn't blizzard just give the whole player base that experience?
>>
>>28508255
Teach them the basics of Active Directory Configuration and Management.

I expect no one to survive the 6 hours.
>>
Sit them down and tell them the story of the eternal Jew.
>>
>>28508871
Blizzard is just good at making games that appeal to people who don't normally play games.
>>
I'd trick them into having sex with me.
>>
>>28509296
How. How would you 'trick' someone into having sex with you? Dress your penis like a tampon?
>>28508905
You monster. I hate AD.
>>
>play truth or dare
>or spin the bottle whatever
>eventually they'll ask me if I'm a virgin
>tell them
>bitches love virgins
>>
>>28509370
>How would you 'trick' someone into having sex with you?
I'd tell them I'd publish on the internet fakes of them had they not have sex with me
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.