[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that none of you have real problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
reminder that none of you have real problems
>>
File: hdbdhbfqbf.jpg (54 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
hdbdhbfqbf.jpg
54 KB, 400x600
>>28508234
you dont fucking know me or my fucking problems
>>
At one point in my life I wanted to get some Czech hedgehogs tattoo'd on my body as a reminder of just that, OP.

>yea my life might seem fucked up from my perspective
>but im sure as fuck not storming a beach in ww2 right now
>>
>>28508308
>storming a beach in WW2 is the standard of bad
um wat kek
>>
le starving kids n homeless people
>>
>>28508401
i have it so much worse than them, you dont even know anon
>sometimes my mom cooks shit food
>my room doesnt have a ceiling light
>>
File: 1427758170133.png (482 KB, 638x561) Image search: [Google]
1427758170133.png
482 KB, 638x561
>>28508450
Suffering is relativistic, such is the nature of emotions, there is no defined scale as to what someone may or may not be upset or depressed by.
I instead argue that I myself, and many of my robot posters here, are so deeply disturbed and distraught with the fact that human suffering, such as starving children in Africa, continues to exist, perpetually, without any end in sight, that this is why we are depressed, and this our "real problem."
>>
But I really want to shitpost a bunch of self-pity threads
>>
>>28508234
What is even a "real problem"?

I don't know why morons like you try to marginalize our issues like they don't matter when they clearly do.
>>
>>28508513

Your "issue" is usually that you're feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>28508555

how do you know so much about me, or do you already have a premade straw man in your head that you have plenty of arguments against
>>
>>28508555
Uhhh, no, sweetheart.

I have a host of legitimate mental issues, including Type-2 Bipolar disorder, minor schizophrenia, anxiety, and depression, in addition to monetary issues due to my inability to find a job, plus student debt on top of that. I also don't have a car or a ride, which makes getting a job all the harder. I also just went to an interview for a job just yesterday, which I was rejected from.

I'm pretty sure most robots' concerns are pretty legitimate. You can't stand up on your high horse, especially considering that you don't really know any of us.

You know what a normies idea of someone with problems is? A fucking Chad or Stacy who's problems aren't even that serious. But b/c they're less pathetic than robots, people take them more seriously.
>>
>>28508573

My argument is that I got trips.

Suck a dick
>>
>>28508622

checked trips, checking those dubs
>>
>>28508234
No one in any first world nation has "real" problems.
>>
>>28508596

You people genuinely think you're the only ones in the world with problems. OP isn't saying you don't got your own problems, fool, OP is saying you social retards don't have perspective
>>
reddit9k btfo
>>
>>28508596
>says sweetheart passive aggressively
stopped reading there desu
>>
>>28508662
>You people genuinely think you're the only ones in the world with problems.
You are arguing against a strawman. No one ITT even remotely implied such. I have never pretended like I was the "only one" with those problems on this site. But the multitude of people dealing with that same shit doesn't make any of my problems less serious.

Why do morons set up strawmen to argue against like there's any real debate going on?
>>
>>28508492
You really think anyone on here thinks about anything other than themselves and their problems?
>>
>>28508234
So who does have "real problems" then?
>>
Why would the fact that other people are suffering even more make me feel better? That just makes me feel even worse about the world.
>>
>>28508492
>Suffering is relativistic, such is the nature of emotions, there is no defined scale as to what someone may or may not be upset or depressed by.
Also this.
>>
>>28508707

LOL why are you so hellbent on other people validating how hard your life is? You want a little special snowflake sticker for your problems?
>>
>>28508729
Yes. I've talked with many posters here outside of the actual board, on Skype for instance. Many of them are quite kind, and wish well for their fellow man, but feel too powerless to do anything. It is a fact that this board itself brings out the worst in people, its culture breeds unwarranted hostility, and because of our friends' innate desire to become accepted, they morph their own posting styles to accommodate the culture. As such, the illusion of narcissism may occur, as the trait is one that is most popular with truly disturbed individuals, but the reality of the average robot's misanthropy is much more tepid.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>tfw my problems are fake
>>
>>28508787
>LOL why are you so hellbent on other people validating how hard your life is?
I don't give a fuck what you think, you moron. I don't think anyone here really does either.

I just don't like people marginalizing my genuine issues just to feel superior.
>>
>>28508831

So you don't care what people think, you just really care what they think
>>
>>28508849
i think he just doesn't care what you think you autist
>>
>>28508859
This.

You do not affect me. Why should I let you affect me? You're just baiting.
>>
>>28508867

holy shit if he's not affecting you then stop replying you fucking retard
>>
>>28508922

>affecting

eheheh
>>
>>28508922
Nigga, I don't care. I don't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>28508960

It is very clear that you do
>>
File: 1443449484121.png (343 KB, 850x824) Image search: [Google]
1443449484121.png
343 KB, 850x824
> if you aren't a homeless quadriplegic with cancer you don't have real problems
>>
>>28508234
All problems are relative and anyone could rationalize theirs away, even if they're quite severe.
>>
>>28508960

You can prove it by not trying to have the last word all the time...
>>
>>28509003

I know this is supposed to be a joak, but the homeless amputee is probably dealing with their problems better - and with less moaning - than a lot of the kissless permavirgins on this board
>>
>falling for bait this easiIy
>>
r9kuck = wahhh prom sucked tfw my oneitis wont talk to me waaaahhh did you see what this random sjw/chad/normie/minority said on the internet waahhh i blame my problems on everyone but myself
>>
>>28508234
xD le normifag thread
>>
File: 1462671379993.png (738 KB, 646x437) Image search: [Google]
1462671379993.png
738 KB, 646x437
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
File: 1462754520055.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462754520055.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>diagnosed schizophrenic

It's a real problem. I wish we had euthanasia programs in the US.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.