[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm here for the job interview" what do you to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
"I'm here for the job interview"

what do you to do.
>>
>What do you to do
>>
Send him to the gas chamber.
>>
>>28507712

flip the bird right back and do the interview
>>
>>28507712
Ask xir what xis gender is.
>>
Don't give a fuck and proceed with interview.
>>
Meaningless office job/stockroom job? Still do the interview

Anything involving interaction with people? 3 minute interview and never think of it agaim
>>
>>28507712
>what do you to do.
Check his handshake firmness.
>>
File: 1273211952735.jpg (103 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1273211952735.jpg
103 KB, 600x453
>>28507712
Straight up: the last two jobs I have had required no interview.

>mfw
>>
Do the job interview and judge his character over time
>>
Ask him what the fuck job he thinks he's applying for because my NEETbux are for ME only.
>>
>>28507829
exactly. Would you rather the competent surgeon or the """normal looking""" one
>>
>>28507849
one time i had an interview and it lasted like 2 minutes. didnt ask me any questions really

he ended it so quick i was shocked. i knew instantly i didnt get the job and i should of asked why.. but i was a pussy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.