[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one year ago >some robot on /r9k/ told me that he had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462929914661.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1462929914661.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
>one year ago
>some robot on /r9k/ told me that he had the worst of times in College
>he barely went out, had 0 friends, passed with shit grades, etc., etc.
>"heh, I'd never end up like that"
>fast forward today, only one year into College
>barely go out
>when someone wants to make plans with me I make up shit excuses like "I have to study"
>barely 4 of what I can call "friends"
>only 1 female I can occassionaly talk to
>get $90 a week for expenses, but I even end up with negative numbers because I spend it on food
>fattest I've ever been in my life
>diet based around Subway, Carl's Jr., noodles
>too lazy to even cook some eggs
>went to the super market maximum 10 times this year
>haven't washed my blanket or my towel since I bought them
>shit grades, already failed 5 courses
>parents are having "issues" between them and it's clearly my fault
>don't even play video games anymore because "I should be studying!" but I browse 4chan instead
Everything goes downhill from here, right?
>>
>>28507687
"Speak to female occasionally"
"Four friend's"

Gtfo normie
>>
Damn son, and my mom is losing her shit that I'm a failure. I never failed a course. I didn't spend my money excessively. I even had a job for 2 of the 4 years. I mean sure my grades were kinda mediocre, but fuck. At least I had a GF all 4 years. But no, not being hired after 6 months of searching for a job and suddenly it's time to sulk in the dark in the living room at 3AM. I mean what the fuck?
>>
You sound like a massive fucking faggot
>people invite you and YOU refuse
>fat cause you're a lazy piece of shit
>has friends
>90$ a week on food only is not enough
>shit grades isn't really anyone's fault but you

Got me rustled so 7/10 i hope you kill yourself soon.
>>
>>28507687

Well, would you rather be doing something else?
>>
>>28507736
Don't worry anon, I only speak to them because we had courses together and because we study the same shit. As I'm failing courses and they progress we'll start to distance. It's nature's way.

>>28507752
I think I have a lot of potential, I was the first of my generation (140 people) to get a job related to our degree, I got it at 2nd semester. But I keep fucking it up because doing shitty homework is too much of a task to my loser ass.
>not being hired after 6 months of searching for a job and suddenly it's time to sulk in the dark in the living room at 3AM. I mean what the fuck?
What do you mean?

>>28507782
How new are you? Lots of robots behave like this.
And I know it's my fault, everything is my fault. I'm not blaming literally anyone but me.

>>28507809
Like what?
>>
Firstly, Change your bed sheets

Everything will go up from there.

Use as your foundation to better things.

FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>28507863

Lots of robots are complete and utter fuckwits. Stop wasting your money on takeout, buy decent food, join the college gym and start accepting invites. It's not that hard
>>
All of the shit you just listed is of your poor volition. If there's one thing to say to r9k it would be "it starts with you"
>>
>>28507687
>be the source of all your problems
>pretend it's the universe's fault

Try harder you lazy shit.
>>
>>28508369
Where in that post do I blame anyone else but me?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.