[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your dick actually get bigger if you lose weight? Or this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461814420421.jpg (32 KB, 639x642) Image search: [Google]
1461814420421.jpg
32 KB, 639x642
Does your dick actually get bigger if you lose weight? Or this just a meme?
>>
Only if you have dick fat
>>
>>28507626
>dick fat

D-dick fat?
>>
It doesn't grow in size, but losing weight reduces the fat that covers up some of the length of your penis when you're overweight.
>>
it makes it look bigger, same goes with trimming/shaving
>>
>>28507652
Push in at the base of your penis
If you can push your finger in a centimeter or two before hitting bone
you could gain that a little less than that amount by losing weight (fat)
>>
File: 1462708179511.png (15 KB, 648x572) Image search: [Google]
1462708179511.png
15 KB, 648x572
>>28507614
It's a meme. I've gone from fat to thin to fat again and I've always had the same ol' 5 inches.
>>
>>28507706
>tfw decent six inches
>tfw no girth

Does it get girthier?
>>
>>28507759
No the fat is not on your actual dick
It's around the base of your dick so it makes it shorter
Only way to increase girth would be a pump or those stupid exercises but those can cause permanent damage
>>
Ron Jermey is Fat af and he's packing so you're either big or you're not.
>>
>>28507614
It doesn't get bigger, but it looks bigger, especially when it's flaccid. It's not by much though, unless you're extremely fat. I lost 60 pounds, and ended up gaining about a half inch.
>>
Depends on how fat you are. You lose fat where the base of the penis is, revealing more of it. Dont expect too much.

Losing weight is going to help you gain chicks more easily than it giving you a bigger dick would anyways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.