[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just go to Korea to teach English or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: AV1Hu9k.jpg (196 KB, 946x1414) Image search: [Google]
AV1Hu9k.jpg
196 KB, 946x1414
Why don't you just go to Korea to teach English or something?

Just by virtue of being WHITE, you will be drowning in pussy. After all, Asian pussy was solely created for the purpose of being filled by white cocks.
>>
1) I have a career here

2) I'm not white

3) I like white women better than gook women and would prefer to stay here and fuck them
>>
>>28507517
How do you go about doing this? I'm already doing a bachelor of education
>>
>>28507517
And why would I want to do that?
Do you really think that this is going to solve any problems?
>>
File: 1442882467497.gif (2 MB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
1442882467497.gif
2 MB, 300x317
>>28507517
i am a balkan slav and i think that i look nothing like the whites they want, the anglo or nordic type of whites

besides i am short and ugly, poor too what the fuck am i going to do over there? they will treat me like trash, just like in my own country, no need to travel that far for the same thing

it's a shame though because i always had a huge yellow fever
>>
>>28509077
what would happen if a beta guy pulled her hair like that and not a chad? he is obviously chad because his hand is huge and he has an expensive looking watch
>>
>>28509077
I've lived in korea for 3 years. I've seen all types of ugly white guys with a korean girlfriend. When you say short, how short are we talking?
>>
>>28509585
Why do people always say this shit. She was already smiling a bit before she even turned around.
>>
>>28507517
I want Stacey. Only Stacey will do.
>>
>>28509609
she knew chad was behind her obviously and she waited for his signal for fucking
>>
>>28509599
about 170cm/5'7 i guess, not really sure
>>
>>28507517
>Why don't you just go to Korea to teach English or something?
They arrested a bunch of people pretending to be English teachers in Korea. I remember one of Kenny Hotz' friends did that for a while and eventually left right before they caught a bunch of them.
>>
>Why don't you.

Already am doing this in Vietnam
>>
>>28507517
Loserfag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.