[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never be 8' 3" Stuck being a manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: sultan.jpg (660 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
sultan.jpg
660 KB, 2448x3264
>tfw you'll never be 8' 3"

Stuck being a manlet forever. What a life.
>>
>>28507202
I want to see that dude go on a rampage.

I'd fuck all kinds of shit up if I were a giant.
>>
>>28507202
imagine how big his dick is
>>
>you'll never be able to move without pain
>that face

being that tall would make life utter shit
>>
>>28507222
Very tall people normally have horrible joint pain. Notice how he can't stand with bracing himself on that table.
>>
He looks like what would happen when I would fuck around with that tool that expanded NPC's in Gmod
>>
>>28507222
He's stick thin so he likely has shitty strength levels. And when you're that tall, you're awkward and slow

Any guy shorter than him could take him down with well placed punches to the body
>>
>>28507202
she could bend her knees and be at eye level with his wiener

hot
>>
>>28507302

He could probably crush her head with one hand like Goro.
>>
>>28507202

His skeleton belongs in a museum. I'd like to keep the BONES
>>
File: thumb.png (287 KB, 373x451) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
287 KB, 373x451
>>28507202
what the fuck is up with that thumb
>>
his bones are probably like glass
>>
>>28507247
not very, worlds largest dick is owned by a fat white manlet
>>
>>28507202
>tfw you'll never be 8' 3"

thank god, i'll never die super early of boneitis.

seriously, bodies just aren't adapted to being that big, that guy's going to have lots of problems.

>>28507302

well, assuming he has an erection, she wouldn't need to stoop at all to blow him. that is what we were thinking about, right?
>>
largest actual giant with giant strength was supposedly angus macskill from scotland. He was like 7'9 or some shit iirc, 500 lbs with a proportional strong body. Basically the equivalent of using the height and body scaler in skyrim and making a giant character with everything in contact.
>>
>>28507202
>...And the reclusive lord of the Profaned Capital: Yhorm, the Giant....
>>
>>28507551

He's gonna be Wolnir soon enough.
>>
File: anguslad.jpg (85 KB, 680x673) Image search: [Google]
anguslad.jpg
85 KB, 680x673
>>28507547

Jesus, there are reports saying this guy lifted an anchor that weighed a ton and a half without even trying.

That's like fucking above Captain America-tier strength. Imagine getting punched by this beast.
>>
File: bubbles wtf pic.jpg (14 KB, 308x318) Image search: [Google]
bubbles wtf pic.jpg
14 KB, 308x318
>>28507202
does he have no thumbs...what the fuck?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.