[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just can't do it guys. >be me 18 >leaving for college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 345345345.png (57 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
57 KB, 200x240
I just can't do it guys.

>be me 18
>leaving for college in a few weeks
>start hanging out with this girk from work
>nothing serious since she knows I'm leaving soon
>tonight she talks about making this work long distance
>I can't even handle normal committed relationships let alone long distance
>I explain to her how I don't think it'll work when I'm going to be 8 hours away
>she doesn't even get mad or anything
>she tells me how amazing I am and hkw she wants to convince me to try and make this work
>no one has ever talked to me like this but I know I can't do it and I dont don't want to break her heart later on
>why couldn't she just hate me and make this easy?
>why is love harder to cope with than hate?
>>
Also sorry for the spelling errors. Havjng trouble focussing right now.
>>
>girl
>wants
>to
>have
>long
>distance
>relationship

FUCKING NORMIE!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>28506745
I'm sorry about your sit, op
>>
>>28506745
>18
you're in for a wild ride
>>
DON'T DO IT
Go to college, c can't do shit together so run out of things to talk to, stress and tension builds up cuz long distance, break up, realize how much of college you missed because of her. kill self
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.