[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the robots doing tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: FB_IMG_1462790700586.jpg (21 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462790700586.jpg
21 KB, 450x298
How are the robots doing tonight?
>>
File: 1460898443763.png (1 MB, 972x791) Image search: [Google]
1460898443763.png
1 MB, 972x791
Got work in 4 hours. Can't sleep cause I took two vyvanse... Other than that...
>>
I should be asleep but I'm not and as I type this I now realize how shit tomorrow will be but hey look I'm still going. I'll be here all night folks.
>>
We have autism. How do you think?
>>
>>28506515
It's actually 3:40pm here, but i'm doing okay. Recently became a NEET again. Spending a lot of time on the internet listening to music. I don't have any friends or anything so it's not like im expected anywhere anytime. I feel really free right now.
>>
>>28506515
On the verge of suicide
I'm crying my eyes out
I want to break my mirror
I want to cut my face up

Normal Thursday night
>>
>>28506515
I picked up smoking. I feel like I've made a huge mistake but fuck these things are amazing. I like it more than masturbation.
>>
>>28506583
What is wrong anon? I'm the post above you. Why do you feel bad?
>>
File: 90796935.jpg (70 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
90796935.jpg
70 KB, 413x413
like every god damn night
here i am again
fuuuuuckkkkkk something needs to change
i'm 18 shouldnt i be out doing normie bullshit like going to parties and le fuxxing chicks
instead i sit at home all day doing nothing and occasionally walking down the road and back
i need friends, help me, someone save me
>>
>>28506597
To be honest, I did not find cigs that addictive. I certainly enjoyed them, got strong cravings and shit, but after smoking constantly for 2 years I quit without any real trouble. The hardest part to quitting is if you're around a bunch of people who also smoke, because they'll keep trying to give you cigs.

Maybe if you smoke for like a decade
>>
>>28506612
Why aren't you? What'd you do after you graduted?
>>
Sad. Like I am usually.

Tfw no gf

Listening to the new radio head feeling bad for myself.

Russian qt I'd been snap chatting randomly decided I was a waste of time and is ignoring me. Like most girls.

Whatever.
>>
File: 9e5.jpg (43 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
9e5.jpg
43 KB, 600x661
>>28506667
i graduated at 17
i planned on going to a college after summer break, but then decided to go to another one. it was too late though, so i instead attended a community college. i sucked ass at it since i hate school. then i finally got to the actual college that's 100 miles away, moved in, then broke down crying and called my mother to tell her i can't do it. the regret just hit me all at once, and fear of failure, disappointment, throwing money down the drain. anyway, moved back home, dad is severely dissapointed since his only point in life is sending me to college (his words), i get hired at a restaurant under false pretenses, end up being a dish bitch, quit a month later after i see they're never going to train me or anything. now i've been NEET since... mid February.

every day i look at different things that i can do to avoid college. i thought i was going to join the french foreign legion for a week. now i'm just thinking of hitchiking around the east coast or something. any advice?
>>
>>28506743
No advice really man. I'm 19, so i'm in the same place in life as you are. I graduated barely with godawful GPA, my parents live overseas, so I tried moving back home. I was poor as fuck so I came back overseas to live with them, got a job at a resturant and did that the last 8-9 months. Quit 6 days ago. Got into one really shitty college, and i'm trying to get into a community college but having tons of trouble.

My advice is obviously something you know: but have some more endurance. I fucking hated my job. It was shit. Sometimes I wanted to die or cry or whatever. I never really felt trained properly, and at times I felt like I was a complete failure. I'm living with my parents so I could've quit any time without fear of being hungry or homeless, but I still stuck with it through the bad and good.

Eventually you realize that you don't have to do much. Just exist and get your paycheck. As long as they didn't fire you, you should've stuck around. Having money really makes a huge difference.

As far as socializing, I've done all the partying and clubbing and shit. If you're not a normal person it's not going to fun for you anyways. I don't dance, I'm not super extroverted or social. I'm too self aware to just constantly blurt out whatever crosses my mind, so even though I managed to get invited to all that shit I never fit in.

My second advice is to get really comfortable with being alone.
>>
>>28506612
>>28506743

Get out while you can man. That's how it happened to me at 19 and now I'm 26 and things haven't changed. Maybe find a hobby you enjoy and autistically throw yourself into it if you can't see yourself going back to college or learning a trade, because then at least you'll be good at something you like doing.
>>
File: 1359359230983.png (174 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1359359230983.png
174 KB, 500x492
>>28506873
if you were washing dishes i don't know how you did it knowing full well you could quit and not be homeless. i suppose i'm just spoiled coming from a fairly middle class household, but something deeply upset me about someone tossing their dirty dishes at me for me to clean without a word.
at any rate i've applied for many different places now, and am hoping to get a call sooner or later for some place that isn't just foodservice or retail. i dont actually care that much. money isn't as much as an issue to me as friends and life experience is, of which i have none.
>>28506887
i am really trying to get into producing music. but unfortunately i don't know where to start . i don't come from a musical family, i just love it and it's the only thing i put any thought into. like i said i'd love to make a big change and move away, but i have no one other than my parents... and i've already shown that i break down when my environment drastically changes. i just can't go back to college, i really can't do it. my dad doesn't know it yet but i'd rather go homeless than go back there and waste all of the money he's saved up his entire life. fuck that burden weighing on my mind all day when i'm trying to solve bullshit math equations with my retard-tier mathematics skills.
>>
File: 1444496986700.gif (1021 KB, 702x388) Image search: [Google]
1444496986700.gif
1021 KB, 702x388
>Pulling an all-nighter studying for 2 final exams
>Listening to the new RadioHead record
>Kinda in a depressed mood rn because I feel like talking to someone

>>28506721
If you are still here, can I ask what makes you happy? Maybe put on a show or something?

Let me know how all of you are doing so I can find some comfort in connecting with some strangers over the internet.
>>
File: i cri errytim.jpg (31 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
i cri errytim.jpg
31 KB, 317x350
>>28507013
>something deeply upset me about someone tossing their dirty dishes at me for me to clean without a word.
>money isn't as much as an issue to me
Yeah m8, sounds like you're just spoiled. I did much much worse than just washing dishes pretty regularly.

You might not think you care about money, but that is because you have never been in a position where you had none. A shame your parents spoiled you so badly, you're going to have to toughen up a lot if you want to stand a chance. Circumstances won't always be ideal, sometimes you're going to have to do stuff you really don't enjoy.

Maybe look into doing shit on a computer. You can get certifications and build yourself a resume.
>>
File: 1402200650474.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1402200650474.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>28507188
yeah see, i've spent my entire life on the computer so i really don't want to be doing work with them for the rest of my life. also yeah, i never was poor, but i'm not going to hate my parents for just wanting the best for me. if you were in the same situation you would be able to relate, but you're not, you're in a completely different one, theres not much point in trying to understand where i'm coming from. it sounds "wrong" because it's never really talked about, but just because you were poor doesn't mean you can understand different views of life. growing up wealthy, middle class, or poor all have their own completely different pros and cons, and to be honest, sometimes i wish i grew up poor so i would be more accustomed to being treated like dogshit with a big goofy smile on my face. but i wasnt, and even though this is probably being glazed over right now by you as soon as i said something that differs from the socially acceptable dogma, you won't really understand where i'm coming from. so, really just planning on fucking off somewhere and getting autismbux and putting in work into things that dont make me want to off myself. kinda tired so i think i'll go to bed now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.