[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute girl at school >cant find her on fb >consider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: imagasdadses.jpg (4 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
imagasdadses.jpg
4 KB, 124x118
>cute girl at school
>cant find her on fb
>consider just asking her

thoughts?
>>
do it op it can't go wrong
>>
Iktfb
This chick I have a crush on has literally no social media. No normiebook, normiegram, Twitter... It kinda makes me mad t b h
>>
>>28506407
>>28506370
That sounds like a good thing. The more different she is from Stacey stereotype the better.
>>
>>28506553
True, I actually thought this too. She has a slightly quirky personality and humour that stops her from being a Stacy. She easily has the looks to be a Stacy; I actually wouldn't be surprised if she went out of her way to not be a Stacy. She seems so cool :( if only I saw frequently enough
>>
>>28506370
I have the same fucking issue. Everytime I'm by myself I imagine a scenario where I just bump into her and we get to know each other.

But once I'm out in public and I see her, I break a sweat and just keep on walking to my destination while checking her out with my peripheral vision. She's so pretty it's fucking intimidating which causes me to do an awkward walk making me look embarrassing as fuck. God knows what kind of facial expression I put on when she's near.
I always look forward to get my daily dose of merely seeing her walking down the street. It's an endless cycle every single day. I don't know how long I can keep this up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.