[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all your fault. You never really tried. You deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: fox_rabbit_800.jpg (180 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fox_rabbit_800.jpg
180 KB, 800x800
It's all your fault. You never really tried. You deserve everything that comes to you.

>muh genetics
>muh upbringing
>muh fee fees

How about growing up? You people have been coddled too much. Competition is a good thing. It's a way to weed out defective things. If you avert from competition, you already failed and don't deserve happiness.
>>
>>28506330
So coddling is to blame and not the person?
>>
HOW TO GET THIS POOPOO OUT OF MY BUMBUM?
>>
>nature and nurture don't matter

literally anti-science feel-good "everyone can do anything" bullshit
>>
>>28506330
>said the fox to the rabbit

no thanks I like my nice safe hole faggot.
>>
please use catalog before making duplicate threads ;0
>>
>>28506330
>stab a normie in the back
>tell him this
>he still begs for his life
Fucking normies I swear.
>>
>Sponsored amateur boxer from age 13-17
>Decent looking
>Also competed in Jujutsu tournaments and won some as an adult
>Still a virgin at 28 and have had only one gf
All that shit doesn't help when you can't hold a conversation with a woman.
>>
>>28506330
Yes and no. Its only partially true that robots are just lazy.

Yes, I could've done more earlier on and had more dignity than to let myself slip into this miserable position. But at the same time, it came from somewhere.

I just didnt connect with the kids at school. I had nothing in common, i wasnt as competent as the rest, etc. Eventually i became the outcast and i was forgotten while still being there. So of course i turned to video games and food to fill up the holes of everything i lacked, and over time it all just grew worsw until eventually you're posting on a shithole for fuck ups.
>>
File: 1462008828127.jpg (125 KB, 1442x1097) Image search: [Google]
1462008828127.jpg
125 KB, 1442x1097
>you don't deserve happiness
im happy
what are you going to do about it
>>
>>28506330
>muh just world fallacy

ayylmao
>>
File: vuk.jpg (112 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
vuk.jpg
112 KB, 666x444
but i did
she told me shed rather be alone than giving us a shot so fuck you stupid animefox
heres a superior fox
>>
File: 1461784768461.jpg (38 KB, 331x341) Image search: [Google]
1461784768461.jpg
38 KB, 331x341
>>28506330

>XD JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOT STRAPS!

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>28506363

Normies contradict themselves every 5 minutes anon. You can't expect them to actually say things that make sense more than once in a while.
>>
>>28506330
Why should you compete? Everyone has strengths and weaknesses you have to play accordingly.

As the good book says, they have received their reward. There's no virtue in throwing your life away for nothing, this is some sort of strange military propaganda stance you've taken that we need as many bodies as possible for a non existent war.

If you're not tall and athletic there's no reason to try and be a basketball player if you'll just be out played.

Life is not fair.
>>
>>28506330
make me wagecuck
im happyt being a NEET
you seem to be the one who is angry, at my existanze no less
jelous much?
>>
File: 1460102963989.jpg (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460102963989.jpg
68 KB, 420x420
>>28506563
Sweet isn't it
>>
Im really not intelligent enough to succeed in life, and I imagine it has to do with combination of genetics and upbringing.

All I can do at this point is dream.
>>
File: 1457994852064.png (18 KB, 499x555) Image search: [Google]
1457994852064.png
18 KB, 499x555
>>28506330
I wanna eat that bunny
>>
I did try.

I tried so much that it hurt.

So I guess I'm a defective one. What am I supposed to do, just shut up and take the scraps like a good boy?

Fuck you. You are the coddled ones. You never experience anything outside of your perpetual hedonistic feedback loop. And then you can't understand or empathize with anything that's the slightest bit different. You aren't "strong", you just won the lottery.

Fuck you. We created this place. This is the only space now were we don't have to be drawn into your shitty competition and have our masculinity continuously questioned at every turn.

Go back to facebook.
>>
>>28506330
>it's all your fault
>you have been coddled too much

So did I coddle myself too much? Would you like to try again, this time without any logical contradictions?
>>
>>28506330

being able to try is a talent too
>>
File: 1461485930441.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1461485930441.gif
879 KB, 500x400
Some have it easier than others. Don't see how you can deny that. I did try, I just gave up too quickly.
>>
>>28507085
Fuck you. You don't know what misery is. You don't know what suffering is. When your biggest problem in life is boohoo nogf because I'm an angry sperglord, you have no room to complain.
>>
File: bawwwww.jpg (32 KB, 372x464) Image search: [Google]
bawwwww.jpg
32 KB, 372x464
>>28507214

>BAAAAAAW! ONLY I KNOW WHAT MISERY IS

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>28506330
Competition is just socially sanctified thievery and conquest and murder
>>
>>28506330
>muh genetics
>progressive chronic, genetic and incurable disease
>lucky if you'll live to hit 40 years old, not to mention the complications you'll obtain and already have obtained as you age
>only high-school diploma due to disease causing too many issues during university to finish that

>muh upbringing
>raised by single mom
>practically beaten into submission
>taught being a beta doormat is the only acceptable way to go
(Luckily I snapped out of it. Still relatively "beta" but no doormat; simply genuinely enjoying it helping others.)
>forced into responsibilities at way too young age

>It's all your fault. You never really tried. You deserve everything that comes to you.
Man, you're right, and here I thought all along that factors I can't/couldn't change or manipulate, nor ever did any action for it to be a reaction of, would not be my fault nor something I deserve! How silly of me thinking life simply isn't fair.

That said though, I'm doing alright all things considered. It took tonnes of effort, acceptance of unfairness in life, accepting there's no rule of equal exchange / karma / whatever, and a drastic change in how to approach life itself, but with contentment in mediocrity as a baseline it's possible improve from there.
Only a dead-end minimum wage part-time job, but I rent my own place, live on my own, have friends, and am considered a kind person by many with only a personality to affect people's disposition towards me (with my average "manlet" looks).
Focusing on things I don't have is a waste of energy, I lost the >tfwnogf mentality a long time ago.

I do tend to avoid competition, I don't see the use for that as I gave up the idea of becoming the best in anything. Roughly average or at least sufficiently proficient for own use is good enough, anything else is extra; I don't really have to prove anything to others, either.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.