[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking paki roommate is blaring rap from his room without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: super_duper_angry_pepe.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
super_duper_angry_pepe.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
My fucking paki roommate is blaring rap from his room without his door closed and singing and microwaving shit. the last time i had a roommate that did this, i cut the cord to his speaker. i dont even know what to do with this guy. maybe i should skin his fucking rabbit that stinks up the house.
>>
>>28506222
Go shout at him to shut the fuck up. I've had a lot of shitty housemates (tfw so poor have to rent a room in a succession of shared houses) and I know they'll do it as long as they can get away with it. No consequences, no change.
And/or complain to the landlord, several times daily, until it stops.
>>
>>28506222
Splash pig blood all over his stereo.
>>
Is he one of those hardcore brown dudes that hate white ppl?
>>
>>28506222
How about you just tell him you aren't a complete degenerate (lie) and that you have stuff to do tomorrow so he needs to turn the music down. That's what I tell my roommates when they pull that shit
>>
>>28506222
Elliot Rodger his ass
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.