[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW simultaneously making weight loss gains, and also balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>TFW simultaneously making weight loss gains, and also balding at 23.

Makes me want to unironically kill myself DESU. To any of you younger robots, don't fucking wait, because you never know when you're going to hit a wall.

Because I sure as fuck did.

>Pic unrelated.
>>
I was fit with a full head of hair at 21 last year. I have a beer belly and bad receding hairline now. Hopefully I will lose the gut this summer when I start mountain biking again. But I expect to be bald in a few years. Bio father had no hair at 28. Also have shitty facial hair, like Papa Franku almost exactly
>>
File: 1461146920376.jpg (45 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
1461146920376.jpg
45 KB, 341x411
>>28506007
So you just made a thread and don't respond to the 1 person that posted a response to you? You're honestly the worst. I won't even bother telling you my situation. I'm out
>>
>>28506213
I fucking walked away, you little shit.

>>28506037
I do road biking. I live in a metro area where there's about 120 miles worth of trails within driving distance.

Unfortunately I've got more than a summer's worth because I decided to be useless and lazy. I'll be 24 before any progress. JFC
>>
Get on fin holy shit. It fucking saved me
>>
How many calories do you burn an hour road biking? Is it better for losing weight than mountain biking do you think? Most trails I go to are mostly downhill so there is minimal peddling. I also thought about going back to bmxing. I used to be pretty good back in the day
>>
>>28506360
I guess I should have been clearer. It's basically already too late. Got the shitty side-recession thing going already. I'm not aware of anything that actually reverses the process.
>>
I started balding about 4 years ago, a patchy, disgusting hair loss.

Now it's been about the same for awhile and I've been using microfiber. Fills in all the bald spots and my hair looks pretty good as long as I keep it short.

Every time I get out of the shower and its washed away I want to kill myself though.
>>
>>28506007
>weight loss gains
So are you getting fatter or skinnier?
>>
>>28506621
Just go bald, it's not worth the hassle to try and save your patchy hair. I look bad bald so I just wear a beanie or bandana
>>
I've had gratuitous amounts of body hair since I was 14.
I've never been fat, but my werewolf appearance has always made me ashamed of taking my shirt off.
>>
>>28506674

Wax or sugar. One day maybe when you have the money get it lasered.
>>
>>28506360
did you get sides?
>>
>>28506007
>20 years old
>none of the men in my family starting balding until they were 50s
>panicking over hairline because I'm not sure if its "maturing" or receding
>panicking over thin-looking hair, but my hair has literally always been thin so I can't tell if it's thinning or not
>>
>>28506037
19, was worried I couldn't grow a beard. Finally start growing it out. Beard in a month, feels gucci
>>
>>28506379
Under 400cals probably. Road biking is lower impact than mountain biking, so in theory it's better if cardio is the goal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.