[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told the girl that liked me that our relationship could never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1461937046457.jpg (12 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
1461937046457.jpg
12 KB, 236x232
I told the girl that liked me that our relationship could never work as i want to be alone by the end of things.

I didnt want to hurt her, but now i feel like shit. This is a curse.
>>
That's called being regarded.
I hope you don't regret it every night for the rest of your life. There's no curse harder to bear than the one one puts on himself.
>>
You were not supposed to say to her those words you said. You were supposed to cum your semen in her.
>>
File: 1454992937689.gif (2 MB, 297x216) Image search: [Google]
1454992937689.gif
2 MB, 297x216
>>28505623

Why the FUCK did you say that? Mr. Anon, take down those walls. I cant believe you threw that chance away. but why, WHY? Seriously, what the fuck.
>>
>>28505920
Because it was truth, I could have been happy with her for... like, what, ten years? Most.

Then i would have ended up back to being alone. I cant avoid that. I do love her but it goes beyond me. I dont want to hurt anyone.
>>
>>28505623
OP that's a nice drawing, is it yours.
>>
File: 1453855948897.png (440 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
1453855948897.png
440 KB, 1600x901
>>28505978

Im trying to see the truth but all im seeing is these walls of yours my friend. Most people would kill to have 10 years with a girl, think about this real fucking hard anon. REAL FUCKING HARD. Call her up and fix this, my rationale is thus: you are afraid to take chances, "you dont want to hurt anyone" which is a bitch way of saying you dont want to get hurt yourself (refer to not taking chances comment) you are about to lose the only chance you have at seeing true daylight in the sense of happiness. you need to make this right. Fucking do it man, do it for you. Im right aren't i?
>>
>>28506068
Im not most people.

I discovered that about me. I cant find happiness with someone. Its beyond me. I know its also a wall, but its not even that. I must be alone. I know i could have been happy but at the end things would have turned worse. If i now go back on my words and end up with her she would end suffering.

I have like a demon in me. Of course not a literal demon. But i think of it like that. And its better if im alone. She will find someone else and be happy with it.
>>
File: 1446056073782.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1446056073782.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>28506165

Ok Mr. special snowflake, knock that shit off.

Short answer, no. It is not beyond you, you just don't know how to adapt to these new feels. So what, you would rather suffer and be alone then take a chance with somebody who OBVIOUSLY sees the good in you enough to take interest? fucking seriously? You honestly think that she doesn't see just a little bit deeper than your metallic robot skin? Give me a break anon.

Fuck that "ill hurt people" shit. She is an adult just like yourself and she will recover but i think you are more worried about yourself. There is no demon, there is no "ill hurt people" truth in yourself. She will be happy with YOU, YOU are the one she wants. Tell me why you think im wrong and ill tell you why its bullshit.
>>
fucking INFPs I swear I ll kill every last of you whiney egoistical cunts
>>
>>28505623
>give me attention reeee.....

original plox, seriously wtf?
>>
>>28505623
(You)

it's a good stock answer, honestly. "it wouldn't work out" is a lot easier to deliver than "i am paranoid and would never be able to trust you and will probably kill myself one day and will always feel inadequate and am afraid of emotional intimacy and"
>>
>>28506309
No, sorry, im just sad so i post here to clear my mind.

>>28506281
You dont understand. I dont need someone to be happy. Im doing this for both her and myself. Its not about feelings and all that bullshit. Its about the future. There is none. So for her to go with me would be a waste of her heart. I have to end up alone.

A long time ago i was walking near my house and i saw an old couple

and it was terrifying

I know, i cant explain it. But i knew that would never be me. Ever. To give my life some meaning, i first need to be alone.
>>
>>28506374
more special snowflake give me attention bullshit, fuck off already no one cares

you are causing all your problems, there is zero sympathy anyone has for you
>>
>>28506447
My only problem is a sense of sadness.
And even that will fade in a while.

Well, thanks anyways.
>>
File: 1453881089680.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1453881089680.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>28506374

Btw, >>28506447 wasn't me. Well shit man, if you really have no feelings for her and for yourself or your future than it's maybe you will find happiness within. Sucks if you need to be alone to see the folly of your ways but maybe you need that kick in your ass to get your shit in gear. While its true that many people do not need others to be happy, it does help to have somebody there to keep you in check and to bounce ideas off of to make sure you down spiral. thats all im saying, you just need to weigh the pros and cons, if you feel you really need to push this girl away for you to feel better about yourself then so be it. God speed, anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.