[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Send celebrity a request to go to prom with me. >She accepts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>Send celebrity a request to go to prom with me.
>She accepts.
>For once I feel like a God among men as everyone congratulates me, including the teachers.
>Tfw the high school Chad ends up fucking her brains out after prom while I go home and cry.

Why is life like this?
>>
>>28505294
Some no name internet e-celeb isn't a celebrity, anon.
>>
>>28505328
No, she's a big time celebrity but I can't give out her name because some of the people here may find a pic of me and her. I legit don't wanna go back to school.
>>
>>28505294
what celebrity?
>>
>>28505364
just fucking tell us you faggot. We'll make sure this comes back to haunt her.
>>
>>28505364
>why fucking make a thread
>>
>>28505364
Sure. Some femanon tripfag from the gf beg threads is a big time celebrity.
>>
>>28505364
If you're going to make a made up feels thread at least make a believable story.
>>
>>28505398
>Tell anons who she is.
>Anons find out who she is including me.
>They proceed to do /b/-tier shit like probably threaten her.
>She discovers who gave it all away.
>I get sued to the JUST realm and entire future is ruined.

I feel like a cuck thinking about this. I honestly can't really do anything without this coming back to me.
>>
>>28505477
You are a cuck. Literally.
>>
$10 says it was Taylor Swift and OP has cancer
>>
>>28505477
or you're just a lying faggot
>>
>>28505477
>being this paranoid
If the celebrity agreed to doing it in the first place then she did it for shameless self promotion. That means it's public knowledge and chad allegedly banging her is common gossip.

Any beta justice can't be pinpointed back to you.

So was this on tv at all? Did you guilt trip her by publicly asking her on social media and mentioning that you're a veteran?
>>
Just find out what celeb girls went to a prom this year its easy to narrow from there
>>
>>28505530
Fine. I will admit the truth. It was Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>28505574
>you will never fuck Hillary Clinton
Why live?
>>
>>28505565
There's literally dozens. Kate Upton, Demi Lovato, and Rihanna were the first three that came up. It was probably Demi right?
>>
>>28505477
>Lies

You are a cuck
>>
>>28505530
I just sent her a message on her IG and she responded. I didn't wanna make it that big of a deal. I just went on an autistic rant about how shit high school has been for me and that her being my prom date would end high school on a good note for once. I'm a virgin. I didn't tell her that because I was planning on losing it to her and then THAT happened. I didn't even wanna get out of bed the next day and once Monday came I went back to school and everyone was pretty much bullying me. Laughing and snickering where ever I went. Even the fucking freshmen knew of it. I'm a bigger joke then I was before. I'm not going back. I can't.
>>
>>28505789
Okay. Maybe you should kill yourself for being a lying, underage b&.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.