[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw incredibly attractive russian girl messages you on OKcupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: ss+(2016-05-11+at+10.10.21).jpg (108 KB, 422x792) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-11+at+10.10.21).jpg
108 KB, 422x792
>tfw incredibly attractive russian girl messages you on OKcupid
> talk for a while
> she asks for snapchat
> calls me stuff like hot and cute
> she has low self esteem, says shes a 3 (she's a strong 10)
>sends incredibly cute videos of her (clothed)
> snapchat for 2 days
> she suddenly stops opening my snapchats

It's been almost 3 days :(

Pic related, it's her.
>>
File: suicidepepe2.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe2.png
116 KB, 800x388
it's been the most attention I've gotten from a girl in weeks.
>>
>>28505088
>>28505106
>Girls

even a fucking level 9000 autism robot could recognize a bot from a girl on social media
>>
probably found a chad that was willing to boost her self-esteem. she'll never make the mistake of messaging someone like OP ever again now that she knows 10/10 males will still fug her
>>
>>28505178
She is'nt a robot, she snapchatted me videos of her.
>>
>>28505227
could it maybe be she snapchatted the videos to other people too?
>>
>>28505227
You're talking to a bot right now. We've become very sophisticated.
>>
>>28505088
Post more pics or messages of your qt OP :D
>>
>>28505088
>been using OK Cupid for nearly a year probably only gotten 8 messages from a girl first
>attractive Thai girl living in Malaysia randomly messages me on OK Cupid
>start talking and ask for Snapchat
>says no but asks for Skype
>start messaging on Skype
>ask if she wants to do a video chat and she says yes
>start being flirtatious and asks me if I want to say more
>itsgettinghot.jpg
>she's in her pajamas
>takes off her top revealing cute little asian titties
>start teasing her on cam
>pull put my cock
>she takes off her panties and we both start masturbating
>cum with like 3 min
That was on Sunday. I've messaged her on Skype and OK cupid since then but she's never responded. I'm still kind of in shock how quickly we went to talking to masturbating on cam with eachother (30 minutes in total). I fucking regret not taking a screenshot of it because this will probably never happen again
>>
>>28505286
I didn't save any from snapchat, But she is very cute.
>>
>>28505258
Probably not, they were relevant to our talk at the time. And her SC score is only 49.
>>
is it a new trend for girls on okcupid to just block you on top of ignoring your message? I don't get it. EVERY message in my inbox had an account not found linked to it instead of the girl I messaged. maybe I've just become uglier with age
>>
>>28505288
Yup, every girl I've exchanged nudes with has eventually jut ignored me after the first time. Actually kind of annoying because I was into some of them :(
>>
>>28505319
No it means they disabled their account. God you're thick.
>>
>>28505302
what about chats? How did you score a girl like that?
>>
>>28505350
whats your evidence for that? they're new and put a lot of effort into making a profile. why would they deactivate right after receiving my message? you know if they block you, it looks the same as the profile not existing right?
>>
>>28505340
How do you find girls to exchange nudes with?
>>
>>28505227
unless she was taking very specific requests, you're being catfished.

also fuck women on dating sites. women literally just have to exist in any given public space and men will approach them. if a woman can't get a man by existing in public, there's something extremely wrong with her, dating site chicks are 100% fucked in the head and not good for anything but fuck and chucks regardless of what they look like or put on their profiles.
>>
>>28505379
Ahhh. You mean immediately after sending a message. Ya you're blocked. I can only think of one instance this has happened to me. Every other person in my inbox whose account I cannot see is almost certainly from disabling their account.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 394x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 394x504
>>28505282
How the fuck did you get passed captcha?
>>
File: 731.jpg (2 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
2 KB, 300x57
>>28505450
Any recognition software should have no trouble figuring out what this says.
>>
>>28505431
Most like she was real and quickly got bored of OP. It's really not very remarkable even if she were attractive.
>>
>>28505106
>in weeks
GET THE FUCK OUT
NOW
>>
>>28505488
reminds of some normie anon earlier who was complaining he hadn't had any physical intimacy in months. fucking normans need to fuck right off
>>
>>28505319
>maybe I've just become uglier with age
i've actually become much more attractive with age, but have had less success on dating sites. the problem is twofold. one is that contrary to popular belief, women don't want a much older man, they want a man within a few (2-4) years of them, so at 29 I'm not pulling 18-22 year old hotties anymore based on nothing but the number listed on my profile (if I change it to 24 they still respond, that's how shallow women are)

and second, the quality of women on dating sites has taken a steep downturn over the past 5 years thanks to shit like tumblr, tinder, and meme culture becoming so widespread.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 450x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 450x595
>>28505464
Science has gone too far senpai.
>>
File: diaz vs neer mouthpiece.webm (650 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
diaz vs neer mouthpiece.webm
650 KB, 512x384
>>28505464
it says 731
>>
>>28505531
wow you're really smart. you should apply to MENSA
>>
>>28505088
Must have found a better offer for a green card.
>>
>>28505472
maybe. low self esteem girls are passive-aggressive sloots and to be avoided at all costs.
>>
she didn't have to earn your affection, so your affection had no value beyond novelty.

want to get a girl to try? tell her she looks ok.
>>
>>28505088
>(she's a strong 10)
out of 100? she's a 6 at best in that image
>>
She's not attractive, though.
In addition, that is photoshopped to hell and back.
>>
>>28505382
Kik friends, Meowchat. Only things i've gotten nudes from.
>>
>>28505616
Kik? But where do you originally find them?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.