[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the appropriate response to learning about your partner's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461731355772.jpg (226 KB, 1376x1064) Image search: [Google]
1461731355772.jpg
226 KB, 1376x1064
What is the appropriate response to learning about your partner's infidelity.

Have you ever cheated before? Do you think it's okay for you but not your partner?
>>
>>28504861
Dump them.

I expect them to respect the relationship to the standard I do.

If they do not value me as much as I value them there is no reason to continue the relationship.
>>
>>28504861

The appropriate response is to leave the relationship and never talk to them again

If you have kids then you should plant drugs on them and frame them for something to get custody
>>
>>28504861
>Do you think it's okay for you but not your partner?
Yes. I use to think it was wrong and it didn't count as cheating if we had an understanding. Now I just accept it is a double standard.
>>
>>28504888
but then I would have to raise the kids myself
>>
I've been with my girlfriend 8 months.

I can't stop thinking about how much I want to fuck and love my flirty coworker.

I keep jumping from overwhelming desire to depressing guilt.

WTF do I do???
>>
File: burgerpants.png (19 KB, 601x545) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants.png
19 KB, 601x545
I had a gf a while back that went to her cousin's birthday party and ended up fucking a guy. She knew I'd find out about it, so she told me herself.

Of course, I was upset with her and didn't want you back. I didn't trust her anymore. She was perfectly sober and just decided "hey, i'm going to have sex with this guy I just met!", and begged me to take her back after I dumped her.

What the fuck did she even think was going to happen, I don't know. I may be a creepy social reject, but at least I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>28504934

It's called daycare. You would have to pay child support anyways.
>>
>>28504945
Pick one and stick with them.

If you're such an ungrateful degenerate that you can't be faithful you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>28504861
It depends on a number of factors anon
>how much do you love them
>why did they cheat on you
>do they feel remorse for something besides getting caught
>how much do you think you can trust them after this
>how much do you think it's possible for you two to repair the relationship

etcetera. No I haven't cheated. No it's not okay either way.
>>
>>28504861
>dating qt I met on tinder
>another qt I was talking to is upset I started steady dating someone else
>still follows me on tinder
>sent me a snapchat request today

what do
>>
>>28504991

>why did they cheat on you

Are you retarded? Or is this memes?
What possible reason can there fucking be. In their mind that guy was a more fitting mate. They only regret the shit because Chad doesn't want a relationship so her monkeybranch attempt failed so they fall back to plan B. Yeah I'm triggered.
>>
>>28504861
I cheat all the time. But if my gf ever cheated I'd drop her like a sack of potatos.
>>
>>28504991
>considering EVER taking back a cheater

I can smell the desperation from here. A girl just showed you she's a terrible partner. The ONLY reason to take back a cheater is that you're so beta/such a loser that you know you can't get another girl.

Please never pass on your pathetic genes, my dude.
>>
>>28504861
Dump their ass on the spot.
Cheating is not ok for anyone, if they cheat on you they don't love you enough not to go and fuck Chad behind your back, they're not worth keeping.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.