[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get made fun of by the way you walk or run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Do you ever get made fun of by the way you walk or run?
>>
File: 1438285060155s.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1438285060155s.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
>>28504632
>high school
>captain of the chess club
>co-captain flooded club with stacies that don't know how to play chess
>one takes note of my stride length
>says it makes me look like a murderer
>soon entire club of stacies parrots this whenever they see me walking this way
>have to interact with them because I am the captain and they are actual members
>mfw
>>
>>28505955
it's not too late

you can still murder them
>>
I always untentionally 'bob' up and down when I walk and people always go"hurr hurr why do you walk funny xdxdxdxdxd" anyone know how to fix it?

I tried walking slower but I can't judge how successful it is by myself
>>
I don't know. No one talks to me, so I don't know.
>>
>>28504632

I'm 22 and I have an actual condition where my feet are misaligned which causes extreme tension on my tendons when I stand. I can walk normal for the most part as long as I'm not on my feet for extended periods of time, but my job requires me to stand for 10 hours a day. My feet get so sore sometimes I'm almost unable to stand at all, but most of the time I'm able to limp around. Got ridiculed daily at work for it and told constantly I should work out so I would't be so weak even though it has literally nothing to do with a lack of exercise. I've already aggressively snapped out at my coworkers about it. They leave me alone for the most part now and I prefer it that way.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.