[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A "girl" emails you from here from a gf beg thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 324.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>A "girl" emails you from here from a gf beg thread
>tfw it's probably reading my thread right now

How do you know it's not a man pulling yer leg?
>>
Even if shes a girl, shes writing to another 15 guys at the same moment.
>>
File: dsf3.jpg (31 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
dsf3.jpg
31 KB, 645x773
>>28504682
>shes writing to another 15 guys at the same moment.

That means nothing right?
>>
>>28504618
>posting in a "gf beg thread"
>posting in a "gf beg thread" on /r9k/
>complaining when your online gf from /r9k/ has a penis

At this point it doesn't matter, OP
>>
>>28504618

You dont.

You realize its a man with a fucking serious personality disorder and you stop trying.

>TFW same thing happened to me on same thread
>>
I posted in a gf beg thread once and gave them my skype to chat.

It was a huge mistake, they were a total hambeast and nearly impossible to talk to. Luckily I use Discord instead of skype now.
>>
File: trans.jpg (445 KB, 1220x865) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
445 KB, 1220x865
>>28504981
how did you find out it was a man? did you argue with him?
>>
why would i care either way

id only care if they said they were cute and turned out to be ugly
>>
>>28505039
>It was a huge mistake, they were a total hambeast and nearly impossible to talk to. Luckily I use Discord instead of skype now.

did they not warn you previously they were fat as fuck?
>>
just assume it's a guy and play along for the lols. just don't reveal personal information. if it actually turns out to be a girl then whatever

always assume it is a man that's trying to troll you for the keks
>>
Skype or Vocaroo, my nig
>>
>>28505056

See this: >>28505110

I had no definitive proof but it seemed to good to be true. Sent a pic and looked really really pretty but "her" kik name was like fag king.

If it sounds to good to be true, it aint.

>trying to meet fembots: never again
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 485x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 485x350
>tfw tried to contact a robot from gf beg thread
>didnt get any response

I thought robots are thirsty enough to respond to a msg
>>
File: 342.jpg (20 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
20 KB, 500x248
>>28505249

Probably asleep, i replied like 4 hours later to mine since i was asleep.
>>
>>28505249

Fembot?

Originario comentatore
>>
>>28505095
Nope. I posted my pros and cons, nearly instantly got a response.

Gave them my skype, we had a really shitty text chat. The next night she sent me a video chat invite then lo and behold, a hamplanet. I awkwardly talked for about five minutes, made up and excuse and never logged into skype again.
>>
>>28505330
kek i wonder if she made a thread about you
>>
>>28505353
It's likely. Luckily is was before my tripping days or I would have had to abandon this password as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
>>28505289
>20+hrs has passed..
>t-that's alright, at least i tried

Another reason not to use Skype again for a long time..
>>
File: dsa3.jpg (73 KB, 722x616) Image search: [Google]
dsa3.jpg
73 KB, 722x616
>>28505566
Tell me abut yourself. I'll answer emails.

Are you white?
>>
>>28505586
Alas, no. I am a full-blooded asian. Rice and noodles run in my veins.
>>
>>28505615
Oh well i'm a slav.
>>
>>28504618
You don't. You just take it slowly and don't let yourself get too attached until you're able to make sure. And odds are pretty good you'll have wasted your time getting catfished, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>28505615
Are you a grill? I'd be interested. I'm not so terrible as most of r9k. Username Sangeli7
>>
>tfw bitch is fat
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
>>28505626
Ethnicity is not a problem to me as long as we understand each other. Doesnt really matter anymore right now, deleted skype.

>>28505680
T-thanks but I'm just gonna retreat into my cocoon..
>>
File: 12.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>28506038
>Ethnicity is not a problem to me as long as we understand each other. Doesnt really matter anymore right now, deleted skype.

Oh well if you decide to make it again or make an email post it and I'll shoot you a message. But i doubt we will get along unless you like things like outdoor activities, grilling, shooting, motorcycles, 80's music, rap, horrors and thrillers / mysteries etc...

Otherwise sorry to hear the robot didn't message you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.