[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I want is a female companion. someone to hold hands with,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: cuddling-in-bed.png (121 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
cuddling-in-bed.png
121 KB, 500x360
All I want is a female companion. someone to hold hands with, talk with, laugh with, kiss, and hold, have her head relaxing on my lap and tell her how much i love her. I don't want a gamer girl, a stoner girl, or a girl with exaggerated features. just a normal girl i'm so tired of being lonely. every morning i wake up and i have nobody to look forward to seeing. i walk the hallways and I often lock eyes with a girl and I feel sad after we pass by. i'm tired of all my friends calling me gay because i never had a gf in my life. it's not that my nuts are shriveled up or anything, im pretty sure i have a higher than average sex drive, because when there's no important girl in my life, im horny 24/7 and my jack off record is 18 times in one day. i dont even need any refractory period or anything. but when there's a girl that i like, i think about her ALL the time. all i can think about is just holding her in my arms, and all my raunchy-ness goes away. i really like girls, i love the way they smell, their hair, their voices, their company, and just every little thing about them. after i talk to a cute girl, i just have this warm fuzzy feeling inside me that lasts for hours and i can't stop cheesing. there's this girl from my class, her name is annie. she's perfect for me. she's like 5'10, she's got an amazing body, perfectly straight and white teeth, and she's really humble. i've never heard anything foul come out of her mouth, and i love talking to her so much. but i know i'll never get her, it hurts with every heartbeat, but thats not the point of this rambling session. i'm wondering if any of you guys struggle with this. i feel like a girl on her period eating icecream and watching chick flicks all the time. im sick of it and it kills me inside
>>
File: 141513.jpg (73 KB, 409x297) Image search: [Google]
141513.jpg
73 KB, 409x297
>>28504583
I want to shoot Hajis.
You're gay
>>
>>28504583
>tfw you will never feel the warmth of a girl's hand as she holds yours tighter at night to reassure you that she loves you and is here
>>
>>28504583
stop putting women on a pedestal you fucking faggot
>>
I feel this so bad robot. I can't jack off more than once a day, but I long for that feeling to be loved so bad. I've tried so hard, but can't find a girl that doesn't look like a fucking pig that will even care about me.
>>
>>28504629
I want a girlfriend to help me with removing evil from the world.
>>
>>28504583
How can you never get her
>>
Why would any girl choose you over all the available better males?
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (12 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
12 KB, 196x258
These feel are bad feels, OP, we were never meant to be happy, only to rot away while memespouting on this belarusian throat singing board
>>
File: fuck.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>28508257
>when you realize that wars are artificially created to purge the unruly lower class of males
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.