[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's talk about how quick women are to suddenly ignore you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1456192121597.jpg (59 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456192121597.jpg
59 KB, 540x540
Whether it was a tinder match who stopped replying, one date and no word again, or she actually liked you only to suddenly disappear out of thin air, most women do this and it's the main reason I hate them so much.

I don't care if its the first two, but when things are going well between the two of you, what the fuck gives? The most annoying rage-inducing part of it all is how most of them don't unfriend or block you on normiebook or whatever social media they added you on when they were so into you they wouldn't leave you alone. They don't want their huge list of followers to go down a single digit, they will never acknowledge your existence again but they still want you to see all their posts and selfies.

This is why I can't fucking stand dating anymore. Why bother? Whether she's texting me a lot, making ecstatic tweets about how she's so excited to see me in a few days, or in my bed sucking my dick, it doesn't matter one fucking bit because she's going to vanish anyway and I'll be alone once again next week.

If you have no intention of seeing someone again, why is it so hard to find the courtesy to say something about it? You're never going to see that person again right? Fuck.

If you never met the person or it was just one date, I don't give a shit, but if you decided to get close to someone, confide in them, get physical, go fuck a hyena if you pull a disappearing act on them. Girls who do this deserve to be raped by Elliot Rodger in hell.
>>
Just follow a streamer on twitch
>>
>>28504569

What a qt nerd weeb gamer grl streamer? No thanks.
>>
here, i'll make it easy

she found someone better, or she thinks she can find someone better than you.
>>
>always talked every day
>had the same interests
>even cool with her mom
>I told her that I liked her one day
>she stopped talking to me ever since
>still in touch, but don't talk
>I never even wanted a relationship or anything
>>
>>28504525
>meet lonely girl on /r9k/
>add her on Steam
>talk and get along well for several months
>suddenly stops talking to me
>never explained why
>still have her on Steam and skype I think
>every now and again I'll try to send a message but she'll definitely ignore it
Audrey, if you're here, what the fuck happened? I miss you.
>>
>>28504525
This times a million. To date I've never had a girl just tell me she's not interested. Instead they'll ignore me or make up some BS how they're busy. Is it so hard to be honest and up front?
>>
File: 1460935166351.jpg (68 KB, 424x625) Image search: [Google]
1460935166351.jpg
68 KB, 424x625
They're not ignoring you. Just saving you for a rainy day. It's kind of like making an orbiter out of you. Once she is SURE you like her she knows she van get you back at any point with a simple text. So why not explore other options? You're not going anywhere. :^)
>>
>>28505697
Samefag forgot to add:

They will only actually want to date you if you're in the top 20% of their sidelined guys and there's a threat of other girls snatching you up. If they know you're not talking to other girls they know they can keep you sidelined while they ride the cock carrousel. Basically the only way you're viable to date is if they know there's competition thus deeming you worthy
>>
>>28504525
Never get attached to a woman
dont let them play their mouse and cat game b/c it pisses them off when you dont play
>>
>>28505697
>>28505770

Painfully true
>>
Are there actually people who vanish after meeting/being with someone irl? Holy shit that would hurt so much

I understand the mentality online, or at least, I understand why I have done similar things in the past.

I have talked to people before for weeks on end and the conversation is just "hi how are you cool me too oh thats sound fun" and then thats it forever. Now I'm not saying I'm good at conversation, I'm painfully autistic and don't know how to initiate, but sometimes I just don't want to keep replying. When I was younger I used to try and be polite and say something, but after being screamed at and yelled at and called lots of nasty stuff and then having someone a new crusader of hate against me for doing nothing, it became a lot less easy to do that because of fear.

It's a much better policy to just be avoidant, if people ask for my info I give it, but I'm not good at talking to people outside of like 2 subjects.

Maybe that explains some of it, but I don't really know.

t. estrogen based being
>>
File: hmm.jpg (16 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
16 KB, 620x330
>>28504525
Women literally live for attention, validation and Chad's dick.

They have about a bajillion potential sources of this attention/validation and are flightly, fickle creatures who are constantly consciously or subconsciously looking to upgrade.

Literally the only way to have a reasonable chance of a woman staying loyal (especially in this age where their opportunities for attention and new men are greatly increased via the internet and feminism) is to dick her down really well and for her to see you as her best option.

What's happening to you is that these girls initially are attracted to you but however you're acting isn't cementing that attraction and desire and they lose interest. You get blown away by the wave of dicks and orbiters that are constantly available.

This happens to every guy, even turbochad, sometimes. But if it's happening to you regularly, you need to consider your interactions with these girls and why they might be losing interest.
>>
>>28505971
aren't you a tranny? please shut the fuck up
>>
>>28506069
yes i am
i never said i was a girl
but my brain runs on estrogen

my point still stands tho dude
>>
>>28506020

>You get blown away by the wave of dicks and orbiters that are constantly available.

This is men's fault.
>>
File: 1462270181387.jpg (95 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1462270181387.jpg
95 KB, 500x427
>>28506069
I second this motion.

Trannies can't handle how shitty life for men is and want to have it on easy mode so desperately. Poor baby.
>>
>>28506191
>The worst thing in my life is that I have never had sex
>Easymode

choose both, your lives are not hard
>>
>>28506111
I'm not sure you can really ascribe blame here.
It's a function of the high male sex drive and the feminine beta behavioural conditioning that's rammed down boy's throats.

Men definitely have better tools with which to reject biological impulses and act rationally for the greater good, though. So, if it's anyone's 'fault' it is on men.
>>
>>28505697
>>28505770

Wish this were true. I'd go back to her in a heartbeat even if she's been riding a new cock every day since I last saw her, but today its been a month since I last saw her and we kissed, and 4 days from now will be a month since I last received a text from her. She isn't coming back.

Okay maybe I take that back about a cock a day, but still. Really liked her. Fuck it oh well.
>>
>>28504525
Maybe they are getting anonymous messages filled with slander from internet gangstalkers who are trying to destabilize your life by subjecting you to a continuous series of inexplicable emotional betrayals.

Have you done anything to anger your local government, coworkers, or a persistent group of internet _____ warriors?
>>
It's not just women, it's anyone who is looking to fill a position based on a quick check against a "laundry list" of hard requirements while also having access to literally hundreds of equally or more qualified candidates.

When you get older you'll experience the same shit from recruiters and headhunters; they'll find your resume online, contact you, and be very interested in speaking with you and following up. This is up until they get word that you're not the right fit for the position, and then you'll never hear a peep again, not even a "we're sorry but..." reply.

It's human beings trying to find the right candidate from a sea of candidates. They simply don't have the time to fuss around, and YOU can't make a single mistake or slip up in your facade.
>>
>>28505697

I don't know what it is, but it always looks like that guy is running up to knock someone the fuck out, and I can't decide if it's the woman or the cameraman.
>>
>>28506227
So you attention whore here. All of your posts direct attention to your "gender" faggot. Go reread em. In other threads too.
>>
>>28506392
>I'd go back to her in a heartbeat

My point proven. Don't worry, she'll come back if you ever have something more to offer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.