[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw he hasn't returned your call So robots I need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 218x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 218x144
>tfw he hasn't returned your call

So robots I need help. I am into this guy so I called him twice on Friday asking to hang out but he didn't reply until Saturday and it was only a text but he said he was free this weekend.

Anyways I called him at 2 today and her he didn't pick up again. Now it's 1230 and he still hasn't responded.

What can I do? I really like him and need to know if we are hanging out this weekend.
>>
>>28504413
Bump please help robots I'm having trouble sleeping because of this
>>
you're acting desperate
>>
>>28504413

whats the rush? you're acting like a retard
>>
>>28504588
How? I've only called him 3 times in the last week
>>
Is this how women react to Chads regularly?
>>
>>28504638

You haven't given us any context you fucking idiot. How do you know this person? Where did you meet? What have your interactions consisted of? How did you get his phone number? Has he signaled in any way that he gives a shit about you?
>>
>>28504711
We were friends 2 years ago and he was nice and took me to dinners but I wasn't mature then and slept around but I am looking for something serious now and he doesn't seem upset with me, like he said we could catch up this weekend.
>>
>>28504748

How can I contact him to make sure he avoids you?
>>
>>28504748
>We were friends 2 years ago and he was nice and took me to dinners but I wasn't mature then and slept around but I am looking for something serious now and he doesn't seem upset with me

Don't delude yourself. You might not have thought it was a big deal you slept with other people while he paid for your meals, but it probably was to him. Now the ball is in his court and he isn't as interested in you as he once was, if he ever was.

If he doesn't contact you by tomorrow, just give it up, my man. Try texting him instead, since calling him with no voicemail doesn't get shit done in this day and age.
>>
>>28504819
I mean it was a big deal to him. He said I lead him on and called me a slut but he says he's forgiven me and that was 2 years ago.

He couldn't still be mad could he?
>>
>>28504911

There is a difference between forgiving someone's transgressions and forgetting about them.

He probably doesn't harbor any ill will towards you but he has learned that you wouldn't make a suitable girlfriend.
>>
I wouldn't be mad but I'd be still hurt.

All those dinners and whatever else didn't just come from nowhere, there were feels behind them.
>>
Stop contacting him I guess.

If he wants to spend time with you he'll reach out eventually.

It is possible for someone to be uninterested.
>>
>>28504413
>unattractive girl I was messing with didn't reply to me at all one night
dropped
have some dignity fag
>>
I guess I'll try again tomorrow but maybe he'll return my call then.

This sucks though. He's very handsome now and just got his mba
>>
File: 1462995272014.gif (19 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1462995272014.gif
19 KB, 312x390
>>28504748
This is probably bait but people don't forget stuff like this. Chances are likely that he isn't really interested but he also doesn't know how to word it to you so that your feelings aren't hurt.
>>
hang yourself you roastie whore
>>
>>28505297
We went on like 2 dates last year so I think he's open to it
>>
>>28504413
I think Trump is simply out of your league.
Sorry, bro.
>>
>>28504413
>download

This may actually be a woman
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.