[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls would commit mass suicide if they knew how men actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1462813119486.gif (2 MB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1462813119486.gif
2 MB, 500x626
Girls would commit mass suicide if they knew how men actually see them.

They wouldn't be able to fucking handle it. The actual person, the actual "girl," is this tiny little speck in a swirling maelstrom of confused sex impulses and your brain trying to convince you that you love the smell of literal shitholes.

Even their posts on an anonymous international forum are "important." Your brain is so incapable of seeing women as people that a girl posting on a forum makes it go "?? A GIRL?? A REAL GIRL??? PUSSY?????"
>>
90% of fembot posts on r9k are guys shitposting as girls

the only people who take them seriously are either playing along with the ruse or newfriends who aren't in on the joke
>>
>tfw have the opposite problem with men except online

Girls aren't so bad, don't know why they have such a bad reputation around here
>>
>>28504387
but i see girls as loving creatures and i would nothing more than to make one happy and grow old and cuddle together
>>
>implying I don't regularly visit r9k to remind myself of the nature on man
I have no designs to lay down and die on your account.
>>
File: 1.jpg (14 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14 KB, 284x160
>>28504387
But they do understand what their value to men is, at least on some subconscious hindbrain level.

Why else would they try so hard to show off their physical appearance to men with revealing clothing, make-up, etc?

Women don't really have value other than their physical appearance, ability to reproduce and fitness for care giving roles.
>>
>>28504387
I've always felt the opposite way. If all men really understood that being a shallow gold digger is actually the norm for a woman, we'd see the already high male suicide rate increase dramatically.
>>
>>28504387

They know.

How could they not, unless they are retarded?
>>
>>28504457
No not really lots of people take them seriously
>>
>>28504387
that butt is nice
>>
>>28504387

What do you expect OP? r9k is full of men fighting against the most basic impulse of nature: reproduction. We convince each other than sex is for regular people and that we will die alone and friendless. r9k is as anti-human as the internet can become.
>>
>tfw nobody ever takes you seriously and makes 100 assumptions after finding out ur a tranny
>tfw they either instantly want to fuck you or think you're a liberal marxist or something and hate you
>>
>>28504387
Is there sauce for this gif?
>>
>>28504387
Good thing I have a fuck buddy who comes to my place just to eat, drink and have sex. She's even in bondage so I can do what ever I want to her.
>>
>>28504735
oh boy
you're in for one hell of a ride

I have to add though I agree and I share your idealistic, romantic idean but I know that it's really, really, really, REALLY fucking hard to find a girl that's ready to commit to you like that. Not because of your looks or anything about you, it's just a number's game.
I do beleive there's someone (multiple people actually) out there for everyone but you'll probably have to dig through endless miles of sad experiences, humiliation, rejection and heartbreaks before you find them
>>
>>28504457
It's more desperation.

They know 99% of the time it's bullshit, but they white knight/orbit anyway.
>>
>>28506266
>you'll probably have to dig through endless miles of sad experiences, humiliation, rejection and heartbreaks before you find them

We're men, we can do it. I know it's tough and I've been through 7 rejections already and the most recent one blocked me on facebook but we have to keep trying.
>>
>>28504761

Women don't have to lay down and die for anything but their children, who they're apparently not even interested in having, anymore.

What, do you think you're a WWI veteran or something?
>>
Women function with emotional impulses primarily, and with disregard to reasoning and with no concern of reprocussions during an emotional impulse. Only after they satisfy their emotional impulse, they try and come up with a reason why it was justified or resonable. What you get in the end is complete schizophrenic nonsense. They don't think before they act upon emotions, that is why some men compare them to children, or say all women are little crazy, or will destroy you from the inside out (as oppose to men who destroy you from the outside in). You could be superman and they can still take a shit on you soul.
>>
>>28507825
>Women function with emotional impulses primarily,

So do men.
>>
>>28507834
Of course men have emotions but they think before they act just like they use to when ancient men went hunting, where one mistake could cost you your life. Men are basically raised to 'man up' bottle these emotions, and turn it into productivity before it eats them inside.
>>
File: 1460873878134.png (308 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
1460873878134.png
308 KB, 452x500
>>28507825
The funny part is they can justify anything to themselves and make themselves the victim in the situation.
>>
women know this, some take advantage of men for exactly this, hence gold diggers
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.