[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know anyone that ruined their mental state with drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 12365464.jpg (179 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
12365464.jpg
179 KB, 600x450
Do you know anyone that ruined their mental state with drugs? Like a drastic personality change or mental issues.
>>
>>28504312
everyone ogimara commentary
>>
>>28504312
i know a couple kids from high school. one got into heroin, got expelled had to go to rehab, but he seems to be doing better now.

This story is VERY relevant, to this, and very much worth the read.

https://www.stilldrinking.org/the-episode-part-1
>>
I know several people who have acid flashbacks. My entire friend group got hooked on cocaine for a short while. But we all still function normally.
>>
>>28504312

got clean about 15 months ago. i was with one of my friends that i regularly smoked weed with. eventually we started doing acid.

after like 4-5 times dropping i noticed his personality changed drastically. not sure how to describe the change but he became much less enjoyable to be around overall. he kind of started to give off a braindead *feed me drugs* vibe.
>>
>>28504312
Syd Barret
>>
This guy used to be my friend then he started taking adhd drugs to try and pass college. They ruined his personality, turned him kinda cold.

Then he dropped out anyway and tried to kill himself.
>>
I did.
I was an extremely intelligent, popular, and confident kid in elementary & middle school. I started smoking weed and doing garbage shit like cough medicine on a daily basis just before high school. In highschool I was a depressed drug addict faggot. I'm currently an average intelligence semi awkward underachieving leaf in the god damn wind. I drink like 4 times a week just to try and keep my spaghetti contained. When I quit drinking I go full autist socially. Does anyone have any advice or cures for this awful state of existence?
>>
>>28504923
yeah, it's called manning the fuck up and pay attention to your surroundings.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.