[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retarded things you've done thread stories,I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461269222316s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1461269222316s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
>Be me
>5
>Hanging out in teacher's room,me being her favorite kid and all
>looking back she was pretty hot,had this neat crucifix tattoo
>She has a deaf daughter,hangs out in class sometimes
>I find her appealing,she reads the same books as me
>Do a crash course on sign language to try and befriend her,mostly memorizing swears
>Go up to her after school is over
>Do a middle finger sign,point towards her,make two bunny ears and touch them,then do middle finger again
>trying to say 'I love you'
>She cries and runs to her mom,who sits down and talks to me
>mfw I told her:Go fuck yourself you fuck
>Never see her again
>Transfer years afterwards and never see teacher again
>>
Fake and gay

Bonus points because its not even funny, kill yourself
>>
why do you not put a space between your commas you autist
>>
>>28504385
OP HERE

I THINK U MEANT THAT U R

FAK'E AND GAY O'LOLO ! FAKE' AND GAY OLOLO ! FA'KE AND GAY OLOLO ! FA'KE A''ND GAY OLO'LO ! FA''KE' AND GAY OLO'LO '! FAK'E AND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OL'OLO ! F'AK'E AND GAY O'LOLO !

OL0LOLOLO!!!!111111111111

FAKE AND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OLO'LO ! FAKE AN'D G'AY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OL'OLO ! ''FAKE' AND GAY 'OL''OLO ! FAKE AND GAY OLOLO ! FAK'E AND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OLO'LO ! FAKE AN'D GAY OLOLO ! FAKE AND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE A'ND GAY OLOLO ! FAKE' AN'D GAY OL'OLO ! FAK'E A'ND G'AY OLOLO !

POOP'O'OSSSSSS'SSSS'S'SSSSSSSS X'DDDDDDDDDDDD'DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GET THE FUCK..... OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>be me at ice rink
>watching bro play hockey
>kids in stands running around and throwing a hat back and forth
>for some stupid fucking reason, I decide to get "involved"
>start walking down stands
>the hat that theyre playing with lands near me
>pick it up and inspect it, then toss it back on the ground and continue walking
>one kid gets triggered and yells at me
>ohshit
>decide to pretend not to hear and keep walking
>kid comes after me
>turn a corner and start looking at some award trophy case, pretending to be distracted
>kid catches up and starts yelling at me for touching his shit
>pretend not to hear and continue looking at case
>kid eventually leaves

Easily one of the most autistic things I've done, maybe THE most. It was so bizarre that the memory of it seems like a weird fever dream. Still have no clue why I did that.
>>
File: a0037309517_10.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0037309517_10.jpg
116 KB, 1200x1200
Step up your game op

>oldest childhood friend comes back into town to hang out
>get dragged to his friends apartment to drink with people
>get uncomfortable so I start pacing the alcoholic of the group and end up doing about 12 shots within an hour
>black out super hard
>wake up the next morning in a totally different apartment than I started in
>huge cut on my forehead, rug burn on one side of my face, and covered in vomit
>find out my friends tossed me around all night because I wouldn't move and almost choked to death on my own vomit
>they took extensive photos of the entire thing

And that's why I drink alone.
>>
>>28505102
do u wank alone now?

TOPKEK!!!!!

SOLO WANKER ALERT
ah
ah
ah
ah
ah
ha
ha
ha
ah
ah
a
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh babeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

*CUMS* !
>>
>>28505253
Underrated post.
Also, bloxxxzzz
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.