[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having dinner with family >22 year old KV >mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>having dinner with family
>22 year old KV
>mother asks if I've been seeing any girls lately
>say no of course not
>"why not anon aren't you interested??"
>sister says "isn't it obvious that he's gay? If a guy hasn't had a gf and never talks about girls then it's obvious he's closeted"
>tell her to mind her own business
>get salty later and post this

Why do normies assume you must be gay if you are unattractive to women?
>>
>>28504122

If someone did that to me I would just explode on them. I'd let it out that I hate people and am just not interested. Better to out yourself as a psychopath rather than a homo
>>
>>28504122
lol rape your sister when your parents aren't home to prove you aren't gay
>>
>>28504122
seriously fuck your sister if that happened to me I would start shit too

>lose my shit and start yelling at my sister
>she starts yelling back and make everything awful

that will teach them
>>
Should've told your sister she's fucking retarded.
>>
File: Stencil Wojack.png (109 KB, 603x660) Image search: [Google]
Stencil Wojack.png
109 KB, 603x660
>>28504122
i know that feel, OP

i don't care about being KV but i know the struggles of having a bitch sister

>be today
>dad tells brother to take me and younger sister to eat
>shes two faced one side neutual bitch other annoying whiny hoe bitch
>hoe in training basically
>we get in car
>she sits in front to play her thot music
>she immediatly changes personality
>fucking hate my sister lately said heard her say she only wants to marry for money
>represents everything i hate about woman especially with her whining and stomping her feet to get whats she wants

anyway

>she and brother immediately start doing what normies do best, bite eachother in the ass
>they start arguing and name calling each other
>blahblah
>get to restaurant
>literally laughing at everything my chad brother says "haha OMG! hahaha"
>i go to bathroom on way back she and chad brother look at me and start laughing
>beta coward as i've always been
>don't want to encure chad bros wrath but not afraid of this bitch
>my hatred for her gives me enough confidence to do something
>talk to chad bro about grades
>she cuts me off and goes
>"*clap* *clap* "OH WOW ANON YOUR SO SMART"
>give her the meany eyes and tell her to shut up, me actually speaking up for myself ignites a little fear in her
>position leg under table to get ready for shin kick of the centry if bitchtits dare say anything else
>luckily for her i dident have to because she stfu
>leave resturant feeling a little bit good about myself

i know it wasnt much but i've never felt that alpha in my life
>>
>>28504122
So... are you gay, Anon? It's okay. You can tell us.
>>
>>28504598
Your family sounds trashy, no offense.
>>
>>28504122
Ever consider just being gay senpai?
>Be 5 feet tall
>accept that I'm probably doomed to be some guy's bitch boy
>at least I won't be alone
>>
File: #1 boss.jpg (221 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
#1 boss.jpg
221 KB, 800x1020
>>28504730
You could say that, and i take no offence i deserve everything i get for being a mut. insane family drove mum to an hero 3 years ago shes the only one who had sence but lost it family went more downhill since then

brother is bully and overall pain in the ass to everyone

sister is as described in post, puberty really made her a bitch

i am just your average pathetic robo exept for the fact that i have some hope

chad brah is leaving for college soon maby then i'll have some space to get my shit togather and my own room for once.
>>
File: 1460360494949.jpg (750 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1460360494949.jpg
750 KB, 1479x1006
>>28504940
Sorry for your loss bud. Puberty in general drives people haywire, and maybe your brother could give you some tips. You seem normal enough.
>>
> started talking to grill off a dating/matrimonial site
> made significant efforts to connect due to time difference while she was away on a family vacation
> gets back
> I drive two hours to see her, spend a few hours on a date
> she tells me she had one bf before (so, like 5 probably)
> she asks me how many relationships I've had
> have to be honest because this is a serious date (essentially, potential marriage, nothing less)
> say none
> she can't believe it
> she ghosts me for a few days
> finally get a response, a few combative texts

> then she says I'm gay

mfw
>>
>>28504940
post sister pics, anon
>>
>>28504122
>tfw my dad asks every time that I skype him whether I'm going out on dates or not
>tfw my mum tells him to shut up
>tfw I've give up and considering an hero
>tfw I can see the pain in their eyes; I think they're starting to blame themselves.

Can I ask my fellow robots: is it worse to them to an hero or go through my life in misery?
>>
File: stunned pepe.png (178 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
stunned pepe.png
178 KB, 573x495
>>28505028
i've never had friends or GF nor have i wanted any so i don't ser becoming normal as a possiblity chad bro keeps telling me he thinks i have aspergers. lepanicattacks:D alone made me lose 20 'murican pounds. i plan to get my future life (if i have one) stable by unconventional means.
>>
>>28505236
If you're thin, meditate to stop panic attacks.

If you're fat, panic often.

Either way, tell chad bro that you want to be more like him. Maybe he'll let you suck him off.
>>
>21yo KV
>tfw never had gf
>constantly worry about family thinking i'm gay
>>
>be freshman at uni
>driving back to school after spring break with mom and brother
>mom complains that neither of us have gotten girlfriends yet (brother is Chad who could easily get a gf if he wasn't a legit narcissist, but still gets pussy)
>mom excuses me by saying I'm still young, focuses on my older brother instead

How much longer will this work, robots? When will she stop excusing me and start looking at me with shame in her eyes?
>>
>>28505369
Just reveal your loli hentai stash; I guarantee that she'll never have to worry about you getting gril friend.
>>
>>28504122
I wish I had a sister desu , maybe then I can talk to girls better
>>
>>28505410
had 2 dident help a bit
>>
>>28504598
Is your brother the oldest then? Does that mean you're still in HS?
>>
>>28505215

Wait til they're dead, then hero.
>>
>>28505369
It's a denial mechanism, really. Normies really want to believe that their children are late bloomers if they've never had a gf. In my experience the bar for too young was just raised higher and higher until they realized it wasn't happening.
>>
>>28505442
18 and too nervous to drive

chad bro 20 going to another state this summer

yes i'm still in HS really have gotten my rear in gear lately, looks like im going to pass
>>
>>28504122
Normies literally have no empathy, they just can't even comprehend what it's like it's not really their fault
>>
>>28504122
>Have a friend he is a psedochad
>Wants me to get a gf
>Tell him I don't want one becuase I know how women are and like keeping my money
>He says everyone has a soul mate but they don't always meet
>Tell him it doesn't matter then.
Why do normies do this crap where they say blah blah soul mate. Most women just want money which is why I fuck twinks.
>>
>>28505483
Woah we're the same age then.
What are your plans after graduation? I have a sis too, don't play into the games man. Our relationship is a lot better after I stopped caring about her comments.
>>
>>28505405
Not into loli, just a suicidal KHV who is trying to find out how he can minimize disappointment.

>>28505467
Yeah, she already tried the whole "are you gay?" ploy on my other, robot brother, and we all gave her shit for it, so I don't know what she'll do for me. My robot brother has been seen as a lost cause for years now, but she has this idea that I'm the one who's normal, so I don't know how to let her down.
>>
>dad was a beta like me so he never bothers to ask

Thank god
>>
>>28505632
I assume it's because without someone else to validate them they'd realize everything's pretty hollow/empty and wouldn't be able to properly use escapism and would just become depressed or something along those lines.
Also biological desires and shit.
>>
>>28505640
>>28505236
> i plan to get my future life (if i have one) stable by unconventional means.
>unconventional means

its pretty secret but if it dosent work i want to be a crime scene cleaner good pay, work normies can't emotionally handle and not too much social interaction.

luck is wished to you im going to bed
>>
>>28504199
Well it would be one way to prove it
Also checked
>>
>>28504122
>Why do normies assume you must be gay if you are unattractive to women?
I have never been told that your family just sucks
>>
>>28505707
Makes sense he falls asleep during a 10 minute video in class. Why can't normies use escapism anyway? Reading a book takes no effort besides knowing the language, watching a tv show or a movie just requires eyes and sitting, and vidya is just knowing the controls.
>>
>>28505820
I'd assume they don't use it because their version is social interaction and shit. I mean, they've got that going for them and probably only need small amounts of other stuff. Who knows though anon. As for reading that requires attention span no? I'd probably go audio books anyways. Also Idling for long periods of time becomes uncomfortable desu.
>>
File: 1461900220170.gif (1023 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1461900220170.gif
1023 KB, 184x141
>>28505810
>tfw my dad said this and so did my friends dad

Must be a white trash machismo thing
>>
>>28505866
I don't know about most people but when I read a book I get lost in it for a hour or two. Reading a normal book around 400-500 pages isn't hard but might be tedious for some but that's just me. But some people are born active I like to read, play vidya, and watch movies for hours but then again I only go out every few months for a hike.
>>
File: 1454313467406.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1454313467406.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>28504598
>tfw my family is robot tier
>Bro is turning 21 soon, he's still a virgin that never had a gf
>I just turned 19 and I'm a virgin that never had a gf
>sister is 16 and is a virgin that never had a bf
>half sister is only 10 but she has cognitive disabilities and says she plays alone at school
>mom is an introverted housewife
>stepfather is an ex Chad
>>
>>28506099
Is your sister single
original
>>
>>28504598

Your bro and sis are definitely fucking. Try catching them out before he leaves for mad leverage son!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.