[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you and all of your friends are depressed and we don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1462935758633.png (443 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462935758633.png
443 KB, 500x500
>tfw you and all of your friends are depressed and we don't live near each other
>too autistic to make new friends

What do?
>>
>a few friends died
>the rest abandoned me
>too autistic to make new friends
>felt sorry for myself
>got over it
>fine with being alone now
Nobody needs friends, OP.
>>
>>28504147

I use to be fine being alone but I've done some things that make me hate myself now, and I constantly worry about it. I don't know how to take my mind off of it. It seems like nothing entertains me anymore.
>>
File: 1424291680281.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1424291680281.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>28504111
>the only few people i thought were my friends start being rude and awful to me for no real reason

>no choice but to drop all communication

>realize i never had any friends

it's depressing as hell but i am better off this way
>>
>>28504211
The regret never leaves you, a thousand voices couldn't drown it out.
Try to do some nice shit to compensate.
>>
My friends only hang out with me when I have bud.
>>
File: 1463026986800.png (590 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463026986800.png
590 KB, 500x500
>>28504111
you're not actually depressed you're probably just bored and gay
>>
>>28504326
>not depressed
>gay
That's pretty high up there on mental disorders that invariably lead to worsening depression and suicide.
>>
>>28504326

Nah, it's been 2 months and I'm still constantly bothered by a decision I did. Anything that would usually entertain me just isn't working now. I've lost motivation to do nothing but sleep extra and browse 4chan. It's definitely depression.
>>
>>28504212
In what way were they rude?
>>
>>28504392
m8 read psychocybernetics
>>
>>28504394
well for example when we were out they would suddenly walk fucking fast and leave me behind them, ignore me, speak weird stuff that they obviously understand but i don't, and when i would ask them if something is wrong they would gaslight me and tell me everything is okay
>>
>>28504440

What is there in it that can help me? If you want to know what's bothering me, then basically I thinned out my lips from the sun deliberately for a girl because I thought it would be more appealing. I have really full lips and it looks way worse. And of course the girl doesn't like me now.

Believe me, I've learned my lesson to not change myself for a girl. And it might seem like a dumb reason to be depressed, but now my face is just a constant reminder that I did something stupid and I look permanently uglier.
>>
how do i convince myself to be ok being alone?
>>
>>28504634
>thinned out my lips from the sun deliberately for a girl because I thought it would be more appealing
what?
Whatever you're trying to describe can't possibly be permanent, moisturize your lips and keep them out of the sun and they'll heal.
>>
File: lip_comparison__.jpg (53 KB, 955x638) Image search: [Google]
lip_comparison__.jpg
53 KB, 955x638
>>28504670

M8, it's been 2 months without sun exposure. They're not the same.

Pic related. Left side is old, right is current. Lower lip has less volume; doesn't bulge out as much I guess.

Might seem like a slight difference, but I remember how I looked before in person, and I definitely look worse now. Looks like I have fish lips now. Maybe I still look decent, or maybe I was always ugly, but I just can't get over the fact I ruined my face for a girl.
>>
File: lip__comparison.jpg (183 KB, 928x629) Image search: [Google]
lip__comparison.jpg
183 KB, 928x629
>>28504836

This probably showcases it better.
>>
>>28504836
The difference is basically negligible, you've psyched yourself into thinking you fucked up your face.
You look totally normal either way, I wouldn't look at you twice if we passed each other in the street.
>>
>>28504908
Still not seeing it, the bottom lip looks a little scarred- is that what's up?
>>
>>28504957

It might be a negligible difference, yeah. But there's definitely a difference that's more easily discernible in real life. My father was able to notice I looked a bit different. But yeah, I'm just extremely pissed off at myself still. Looking in the mirror is just a constant reminder.

>>28504989
Nah, the bottom lip just has less volume now.
>>
>>28504111
>tfw my only depressed friend and I can't hang out because his parents thought I was making him alcoholic (I was but inadvertently, I don't drink)
>all my other friends live in other towns around the state and I can't drive
>>
File: i must feel nogf.jpg (472 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
i must feel nogf.jpg
472 KB, 841x1244
I know the feel OP.
Just live alone I guess.
you made me remember this OC i made a while ago
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.