[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite class in high school robots? The majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1424800132436.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1424800132436.png
48 KB, 500x282
What was your favorite class in high school robots?
The majority of classes fucking sucked, but there had to be a few you actually enjoyed.

>have computer class where we learned about cyber security
>only class where there were comfy desk chairs instead of the plastic chairs
>got certifications for network fundamentals, security fundamentals, A+, security+
>had same teacher all 4 years, could talk to him about video games cause he was young
>Always got A's in the class

Bonus: What was your least favorite?
>got accidentally switched into a "design class"
>full of retarded stacies who want to do "interior design" and thought they'd become famous
>teacher was a fucking airhead
>lost brain cells every day in that class
>>
Probably my foods class. It was my first class of the day and we basically just came in and cooked breakfast and shit every morning.

My least favorite was an audio engineering class I took. It was honestly the most boring fucking class I've ever taken.
>>
I was loved differential and integral calculus classes. Hated classes dealing with bussines crap.
>>
>>28503756
Band class. We played the Overtures to Der Meistersinger and Le Nizze di Figaro. I liked that.
>>
>>28504859
I wished I had joined my high school band. That's one thing I regret so much.
>>
>favourite
History.
My teacher was fantastic, but kids gave him shit to his face all the time.
He was the Platonic Robot: eggman-on-a-bad-day tier genetics; lived with his widowed mother at age 40; degree in library science; harcore Trekkie.

>least favourite
year 11 chemistry
Teacher was a jackass from whom the entire class learned nothing; was fired the next year
>>
English
hated math.
>>
PE actually. I couldnt throw a ball for the life of me but my strength(lifting since 13) always made up for it

Math. Not necessarily because of the teachers or the subject, but because I had to sit next to the most annoying nignog on earth for 4 years
>>
>favorite
Economics
Our teacher was a meme man
Science
The only class I actually learn from

>hated
Math
The teacher was like talking to the board
>>
>>28504955
>degree in library science

nigga what
>>
Favorites
>Outdoor Adventures
Basically we fucked around doing camping stuff and got to shoot bows. Me and this one sophomore girl snuck off a few times towards the end of the year. We would make out and I fingered her a few times. She gave me a few hand jobs too.
>>
>favorite class
computer technology. got to use breadboards and wire up security alarms. i was better at breadboarding than my teacher. that was when i decided to go into EE, only to get here and realize we only get one class on this shit. cucked again

>least favorite
there are a bunch, only because i remember embarrassing myself in front of my classmates. gym comes to mind quickly. we were playing a game similar to dodgeball and the class got split into to. i was off to the side just avoiding the ball, which leads to me being the only person on my team. it was me versus a fat kid and of course the fat kid wins and half of the class hates me. english was another class i hated, solely because the teacher loved drama and wanted our class to get into groups and act out of scene of each act from the shakespeare play we were reading. i of course have been blessed with a robot's luck and get paired up with the two most normie stacys. and for the presentation they decide it would be funny for me to act and speak like a gay guy. the moment i being speaking, the class goes dead silent. couldn't even bear to turn and gauge people's reaction. i'm still not sure why someone didn't record it and get me sent to the front page of reddit. the only upside was my teacher loved it and gave us full marks. sorry for going on about irrelevant events in my life.
>>
>>28505173
I totally forgot to post the other classes. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Favorites
>outdoor adventures (see above)
>public speaking
Not only do I have a natural ability when it comes to speeches we also did a lot of these comedy sketches and comedy plays. The class had a ton of qts and they made me their token beta. They used to bring me food and shit and hug me when we run into eachother now.
>art
Fuck around drawing for an hour and a half

Least favorite
>anything math
>economics
I had a literal demon for a teacher. She intentionally fucked up grades hoping students wouldn't notice if she didn't like them. She was extremely egotistical and obsessed with being superior.
>>
>>28503756
>favourite
Mostly math & science, including compsci, because they're the only things I'm good at, especially math, and the teachers were pretty nice to robot-tier students compared to the other teachers. In grade 10 it was English though, just because my English teacher that year was one of the best teachers I've ever had. His classes were always at least somewhat interesting, I learned a lot, and he never did any retarded normie shit.

>least favourite
French (I'm from leafland). My teacher was a really annoying Stacy with an ear-piercing high voice who talked really loudly, was overly energetic, and kept doing retarded shit like social activities every single fucking day and randomly changing not only the seating plan but the fucking desk arrangement because she got bored of the way the classroom looked. I learned everything she taught in early middle school, so when I wasn't nervous because of social activities or presentations, I was bored to death. I was better at French than anyone else in the class and may even have been better than the teacher since she wasn't very good at the language, but my marks still hovered around the class average because a huge part of the mark was just how much of an outgoing normalfag you were.
tl;dr stacy teachers are the worst
>>
Biology because in hindsight my teacher had to be a robot.

He watch moe animu, he was a manlet, he spoke Japanese on the phone, was extremely apathetic, bred rats, and always looked on others with judgement and disappointment.

He was fun to talk to though and he said he enjoyed my company.
>>
>>28503756
I really liked AP Psychology and Physical Anthropology. Both had an interesting curriculum that was challenging, but not so hard that I had to do much work to succeed.

I really disliked quite a few classes. AP Stats, freshman phys-ed, and any lower level science class stick out the most.
>>
12th grade psychology desu. I probably would have pursued it in university if it had real job prospects.
>>
>>28503756
EASILY this media class I took as an option.

The guy who taught it was the only teacher who knew how the fuck technology worked, so he couldn't lose his job. As a result he was a giant trollish fuck towards every single normalfag jock douchebag who took his class and it was great.
>>
>>28505780
I took a video production class with a teacher who had a similar attitude.

He died days after I graduated. It really sucked.
>>
>>28503756
Oceanography
>teacher was one of those middle aged mothers who wanted to be likeable
>didn't push shit on you, didn't force social shit, let you work alone
>showed movies/videos nearly every class
>didn't care if you went to another class/left in general as long as you did the like 2 sheets of work.
>got to keep fish in the class which was neat to watch
>occasionally learned about the ocean which was cool.
I wanted astronomy but that required too high of a math.
>>
graphic design

our teacher used to smoke weed in the woodshop room everyday
late for class everyday
didn't give a fuck about anything
chill as fuck old man, played the game ya know

MAIN NIGGA ON CAMPUS

was a bro, got fired the year after i graduated
>>
File: 1455034474643.png (54 KB, 152x191) Image search: [Google]
1455034474643.png
54 KB, 152x191
>>28503756
>Favorite
AP Chem and Calculus during my last year of high school. The first time I challenged myself with "difficult classes" and it felt good for the first time. People and the counselor gave me that "good luck and raised their eyebrows" look as if I was going to fail the classes.

I could have had 5s instead of 4s if it wasn't for the silly mistakes. Not that it matters since I retreated into my room and went full neet after starting university. Sounds kinds lame but my most memorable time in high school were those two classes.

>Least favorite
My first year classes were the worst. I hope those teachers got fired.

- Environmental science teacher hardly gave homework, gave everyone 100s/As, let class fuck around

- History teacher drank alcohol in class, drew anime shit on the board often and played a shitton of Poo Patel movies and their terrible frequent dancing. Never gave homework 100s/As in tests and let students fuck around.

- Math teacher was an imbecile who didn't have any authority but at least he graded homework and tests.

Public schools are terrible in the U.S. desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.