[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: FIELD.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
FIELD.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Any one else a kiss/hug/hand/less virgin?

I am going to be 20 soon and I am 100% sure I'll die a virgin. I'll never be desperate enough to pay for sex either.

Post your age if you are a virgin.
>>
>>28503594
oh shut the fuck up.
you're 20
you don't know where the fuck you're going yet
>>
>>28503594
20 and not a virgin. Lost it when I was 18 to me gj back then. Did it a couple of times after we broke up with other chicks, but I can't seen to find pleasure in it with other girls that aren't her
>>
>>28503684
gf*

soriginaru de
>>
I had my first GF at my 21, lost all my cards

Of course i had to fake it
>>
19 yo virgin here.
I'm just a sex virgin, though. I'm 100% sure I won't die a virgin, assuming I don't die in an accident tomorrow or something like that.
I paid for sex once and I couldn't get hard. She sucked my dick a bit and I did penetrate her, so many I'm not a virgin, but I went limp in seconds.
At first it made me feel better, but now I kinda regret it. Being a virgin aint all that bad, now that I have some girls interested in me and my only experience with sex blew I'm not excited at all. If I didn't go to that hooker I'd be hyped as fuck, instead I'm stressed.
>>
25 y o KV

It doesn't get better.
>>
>>28503835
Lol man same thing happened to me, it just seemed such an unnatural situation I think my cock didn't know wtf to do.
>>
24 here

Had many chances but realize I will never get any satisfaction or meaningful connection from other humans

Considered fucking a prostitute but instead chose the path of apathy, better to keep my shekels instead of shamefully fucking some disgusting old used whore who thinks shes better than me
>>
>>28503594
28 and all of those things. It gets much worse with age. That being said I won't ever get with a roastie.
>>
>>28503835
same here

it took me 4 months to get a decent erection with my ex gf
>>
>>28503594
I'm gonna be 23 in a month. I'm completely broke or I would have paid for sex. I can't even imagine what it's like to be in a relationship. At least I won't miss what I've never had.
>>
>>28503594
a kiss/hug/hand/less virgin

No chances of getting any of that anymore since I rejected the only girl that liked me because she's an insufferable normalfag and a 3DPD on top of that. I only love 2D now.
>>
>>28505265
similar circumstance.

I'm going to brew a cup off coffee. That will give my body and mind an excuse to get off the fucking computer and 4chan and consider my life dripping away.
>>
File: 1462589124049s.jpg (9 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1462589124049s.jpg
9 KB, 249x249
>>28504108
How does it feel that you are only two years away from becoming a wizard?
>>
>>28503594
yeah, 19y khhv
i look okay but i'm a skeleton and an extreme autist
>>
32kv
i had a girls kiss my cheek
girls hug me plenty
but i never realise a girl is really into me until five years later

i've had like five soid chances, anons
i never realise at the time
only five years after the fact

it is my destiny
>>
File: lainqt.gif (216 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
lainqt.gif
216 KB, 593x900
>>28503594
You still have a long road ahead kiddo.I'm a 28 kf. I've got more than enough saved to pay for a hooker but the mere idea seems demeaning and repulsive.
On the other hand, I've had feeling for my little sis since my teens.Needless to say, my chances with her are literally zero.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.