[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate some women robots? [ ]It was hammed into you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: women logic 2.jpg (151 KB, 557x373) Image search: [Google]
women logic 2.jpg
151 KB, 557x373
Why do you hate some women robots?

[ ]It was hammed into you that girls like nice guys then realized it backfires more than being mean?
[ ]That some women are only into genuine good guys after they wasted their "good" years?
[ ] That some women preach about how looks and money isn't important, but it's the only thing they see?
[ ]That some women are aware of their "power" so they rarely see any reason for self improvement.(taking pride in being a bitch or staying fat for example)
[ ]Other? State your reasons
>>
File: 1462872892348.png (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1462872892348.png
68 KB, 420x420
>>28503495
>women robots
;D
>>
They're the source of all my problems. And my only problem. That is, being single.
>>
>>28503495
Other, women are disgusting whores.
/Thread
>>
ALL OPTIONS

YES

meems aside, it's really spot on.
Those are real reasons right? people besides us see them too? right?
Im not crazy
>>
>>28503495
>fembot

that's like the 541 time that I've typed this today, don't you guys learn?
THERE ARE NO FEMALE ROBOT

Being a female automatically disqualifies you as a robot
>>
>>28503607
Women don't want to see it because we natural refuse to see ourselves as bad people. It's worse for women than men because women are taught that they're pure or little princess or special and can't do wrong.
>>
I don't hate women, I am just terrified of them.
>>
They're dumb, weak, emotional and virtue less that's why they I hate them
women think they deserve a ring but they really deserve shackles and chains.
>>
I don't hate women, I feel bad for them. Everyday they lose a little more of everything they value, and there is always someone younger than them. Tickety tock! Something for robots pining for Stacy need to remember. They are playing a desperate game they will lose. Poor Stacy.
>>
My hate is more personal for a specific woman (or rather, specific women) who've fucked me over.
But, I recognize that a lot of women are also pretty shit too, especially in the inner city where I live.
>>28503978
I can't feel bad for them, it's really their own fault, either they settle down early when they're at their most valuable or they become spinsters or losers in failing marriages.
>>
File: B6OguBlIYAAuZu7.jpg (42 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
B6OguBlIYAAuZu7.jpg
42 KB, 600x442
>>28503978
I never thought of it like that. You actually put a smile on my face thanks. Enjoy your depreciating assets toasties!
>>
they are living in a man's world and still can't function properly, all the need to do is be smile for chad and not be too fat

IT THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK
>>
Well, the depreciating nature of their assets is just a fact. Want to really taste the bitter? Talk to an over the hill model who just realized that all the perks she used to get are gone, and she didn't get them due to her unique and winning inner beauty. Whatever the female version of "reereeree" will be heard, and at a deafening volume.

That said guys, there are some sweethearts out there, and I hope you find one someday, somehow.
>>
I hate some people due to their manipulative, egotistical attitude. Women are people (inb4 maximum edge WOMEN AREN'T PPL). Therefore, I hate some women. It's pointless imho to hate people for any perceived societal advantage they have and can't help (do you hate whites for their perceived "privilege?").
>>
File: 239852576.png (121 KB, 548x382) Image search: [Google]
239852576.png
121 KB, 548x382
>some women
>"some"
>>
I dont hate them personally. I hate the society that endorses their behavior. I cant blame someone in their persuit of happiness. I can shake my head and sigh when they fuck up.

Women are more like aliens to me.
When ever i see one its like seeing a ufo. And i feel like a bystander just witnessing the motions.
>>
>>28504500
Not all women are evil or crazy, but holy shit they can ruin the overall opinion of women and the way men think about women.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
Women are the most frustrating creatures ever. They get off on being weak and submissive, they want a manly man who takes action that bosses them around so they never have to feel bad or confused themselves. Cheats/kisses another dude? It's because you didn't pay enough attention to her, they are opportunistic parasites that will hurt you at the first chance of any sign of weakness. They hate the idea of an equal partnership, where both parties treat each other human beings and not men and women because it means equal work and no handouts. Lol hell the main reason women don't approach/ask out guys is because "I don't like the way it makes me feel when someone's says no." Fucking leeches ready to do everything in their power to take advantage of you. The only good woman is your mom because she, in most cases, will love you unconditionally and actually likes you for you, not your achievements or resume.
>>
File: 1460950163945.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1460950163945.gif
289 KB, 447x415
I hate the thirsty cucks that enable women more than women. Giving them shitnand throwing themselves at their feet. If men had some goddamn pride and not marry/support fat single moms and other cuck behavior they wouldn't get away with the shit they do! There will always be another guy there who will be happy with the fucking leftovers. REEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1440x900
H-hodor?
>>
>>28503607

Chads know women are like this. They just don't care because they're getting laid.
>>
>>28506146
I'm not entirely convinced Chad knows this entirely. I think Chad can allow himself to believe in true love, because why not? When it falls apart he can just get another girl, and if it falls apart when he's already old he can just get some young chick with a daddy fetish.
>>
>>28506146
I think Chad knows how it all works, at least subconsciously. It just doesn't seem out of the ordinary.
>>
File: 1462666417865.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1462666417865.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>28504500
Well, I don't hate my mom.
>>
Robots are awful people regardless of gender. Males are angry entitled manchildren. Females are fat unhygienic neets. Why would anyone like you?
>>
File: ss (2016-05-12 at 02.25.11).png (619 KB, 613x629) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-12 at 02.25.11).png
619 KB, 613x629
>>28503495
Shit man, you really need to double check your writing before posting.

>[x]It was hammed into you that girls like nice guys then realized it backfires more than being mean?
>[x]That some women are only into genuine good guys after they wasted their "good" years?
>[x] That some women preach about how looks and money isn't important, but it's the only thing they see?
>[x]That some women are aware of their "power" so they rarely see any reason for self improvement.(taking pride in being a bitch or staying fat for example)
>[x]Other? State your reasons:
They ask for equal rights rights while they obviously have more privileges already.

I don't hate women. I just think it's pretty unfair. I have to work my ass off so I can do what's expected from me in society, but women don't have to.
I could've studied some bullshit art degree like I always wanted if I was born with a pussy, but I had to choose the harder, more boring degree so in the future I can feed one.
>>
I don't hate women

Do you hate dogs for sniffing poop and barking?

It's their nature
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.