[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
footfriend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 42
File: tumblr_o4rp8gl4301vnmcbso1_1280.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rp8gl4301vnmcbso1_1280.jpg
302 KB, 1280x960
This thread is a safespace for all things related to women's feet.

If you're going to come into this space with anti-feet rhetoric, please issue a trigger warning beforehand.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 900x598
This thread has potential

Blox
>>
Posting before someone does this literally EVERY foot thread:

>"I will never understand foot fetishes because I don't have this fetish!"
>>
File: 435.png (134 KB, 708x561) Image search: [Google]
435.png
134 KB, 708x561
>>28503657
those kind of posts don't bother me anymore t b h

i'd rather curious people get some sort of positive explanation than them developing negative feelings toward us

i hope a fembot talks about her feet ITT. i don't really care about what she says, but listening to women talk and talk and talk about their feet is really hot.
>>
>>28503745
It annoys the fuck out of me because you can tell everyone who asks it thinks they're asking something original even though it gets asked 6 times a thread
>>
feet and sexuality are mapped closely on the cortex of the human brain, like memory and smell

if you run into one too many walls as a toddler you probably got the fetish that way
>>
>>28503914
I actually developed a foot-thing later in life. Lurking /tv/ is the reason I am a foot friend, I was completely neutral before.
>>
>>28503914

It's a retarded hypothesis because if that were the case one would be aroused by the sensation of their OWN feet, not the sight, smell or touch of another.
>>
>>28503914
that always seemed like pseudoscience to me. the somatosensory cortex controls your sense of touch for your own body. having a foot fetish doesn't mean you get boners from having your feet touched, which is what is implied when you say the region for feet control and the region for genital control get crossed.

>>28504275
this
>>
>>28503989
Pretty much same here, but I'm not a total footfag. I'm not really attracted to feet, don't fap to them, but I can appreciate nice feet on women and always browse threads when I see one on /tv/.

I do have a hand fetish though, somewhat related.
>>
File: ds9_garak.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ds9_garak.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>licked gorgeous girl's super sweaty feet a few days back
>tfw her socks were damp
>>
>>28503488
I like to masturbate with a human toe that I keep in a jar
>>
>>28504789
warm, moist feet are the best
>>
>>28503657
>>28503745
I have a theory on how the foot fetish came to be.

Early humans used to be highly nomadic long distance runners. If you see a mate with whatever feature you find attractive in feet, your brain makes you think "her feet are pretty nice, I bet she's a good runner".
>>
okay im gonna bring this up here because its fitting
ive talked with normies about this too

my attitude towards feet is the same as it is towards other parts of the human body, like legs, arms, necks, or genitals
its a part of the body that can be beautiful sometimes, and ugly other times
it has its place in the body, and it has its place sexually

i wouldnt say that i have a foot fetish because of this attitude, any more than i have a human fetish
but people ive known say im wierd and have a foot fetish because one random time in the heat of the moment i did some stuff with their feet

whats your opinion on this?
>>
I hate having a foot fetish desu. Its literally the only thing I can jerk off to. Even when I'm having sex I'd still rather be doing something with her feet. Its annoying and I always feel stupid as fuck for having thoughts about feet.
>>
File: 1462753729991.jpg (1 MB, 5080x3144) Image search: [Google]
1462753729991.jpg
1 MB, 5080x3144
>>28505031
can you fap to this image? i can. because i fucking love feet.

if you can't imagine yourself fapping to such an image, then you're not a true foot lover. you're just maybe a normie who can admire aesthetically pleasing feet.
>>
File: 1383959479434.gif (2 MB, 266x246) Image search: [Google]
1383959479434.gif
2 MB, 266x246
>>28505096
i love loving feet. it makes me feel like i have an autistic superpower.
>>
>>28505147
those are some nice feet, but i probably cant fap to them

i am just a normie that can admire nice feet, so i dont know why people would say i have a foot fetish just because i licked someones feet once
>>
>>28503745
>>28503766

Unoriginal mildly annoying poster reporting in.

What exactly do you guys like about feet? What do you find attractive about them? What separates attractive feet from unattractive ones?
>>
>>28505031
Exact same for me.

I can appreciate nice looking feet the same way I appreciate nice looking legs, thighs, midriff, and everything else.

Not sexually attracted to them but I'd be open to a footjob.

>>28505147
I probably could but only because legs, thighs, and hands are in that picture, even though they're out of focus.

>a normie who can admire aesthetically pleasing feet.
Basically, minus the normie part. Would be open to a footjob though.
>>
>>28505293
Just google it. Shits been asked a million times already.
>>
>>28505230
>i dont know why people would say i have a foot fetish just because i licked someones feet once
people are hyper sensitive to feet. if you say anything positive about feet, normies will accuse you of having a foot fetish.
>>
>>28505423
like shit nigga, i have real fetishes

im obsessed with biting, and if i could do blood stuff i would
>>
File: hIOxEcO.jpg (275 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
hIOxEcO.jpg
275 KB, 960x1280
>>28505293
I'll copy and paste my standard explanation.

- Feet are very curvy, complex body parts. Curves are generally aesthetically pleasing
- The feet are very sensitive and a woman's reactions to having them touched can be exquisite
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet.html#.UyiH5YUYg1w

>women with small, attractive feet are cuter, more fertile, more effeminate, and the more ideal wife due to having higher levels of estrogen than women with ugly feet

http://nypost.com/2011/04/24/youre-not-as-kinky-as-you-think/
>Foot fetishes aren't a deviance; men are evolutionarily wired to look for small feet, which are a sign of estrogen production, which itself is a sign of fertility.

It's important to remember that feet have a lot of small bones and joints so there's a lot of variation in feet. What most people dismiss as regular, boring feet, are actually really differentiated when you look at them for a long time. There's a lot of subtleties. Which means it's harder to describe what a good foot is when compared to say, a boob, which is just a sack of fat. A boob can be saggy/firm, big/small

I'd say a pretty foot is smaller in size, with proportional toes that are slightly curved. On the sole, a higher and defined arch. And then there's always upkeep like toenails that are cleanly and smoothly trimmed and the skin all around the foot not being rough, hard, or scuffed from everyday walking

Idk, there's a lot more too. But feet are serious business and they are complex

a tl dr would be estrogen and testosterone shapes feet differently. Male feet tend to be larger, harder, bonier, female feet tend to be smaller, thinner, more elastic.Evolution caused some straight men to like shapely female breasts and others to like shapely female butts and others to like shapely female feet
>>
File: dgvcUky.jpg (113 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
dgvcUky.jpg
113 KB, 960x1280
>>28503745
unfortunately, no fembot seems willing to tell us mundane but cute details about her feet.
>>
File: IMG_20160201_211756.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_211756.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>28505514
what is your opinion of these feets
>>
>>28505316
foot fetish is like the most normie tier fetish bro
>>
>>28505683
my boyfeet sensors are going off but those are pretty nice soles.
>>
>>28505745
fuck

thanks though
>>
>>28505739
I'm not a normie nor do I have a foot fetish.

It's a popular fetish but it's certainly not contained to normies.

Just look at /tv/.
>>
>tfw reddit feetgirls are way hotter than 4chan feetgirls
>>
>>28503488
i'm a woman and i'm obsessed with womens feet

i lie my boyfriends sure, but i'm much more interested in him lavishing attention on mine

when he licks them its more intense than when he sucks my nipples
>>
>>28505293
>What separates attractive feet from unattractive ones?
Whether they're attached to a woman's legs or not.
>>
>>28505840
he's a lucky man and that sounds like perfection
>>
>>28505872
he's not as into feet as i am but i think he really digs my overly sensitive reaction
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-268507[1].jpg (174 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-268507[1].jpg
174 KB, 1050x1600
>>28505862
i dont think it's that simple...

feet have their own beauty standards independent of the woman they're attached to
>>
File: cute feet rubbing together.webm (515 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
cute feet rubbing together.webm
515 KB, 800x564
>>28505883
well that's a shame because i'd be all over your feet and i'd love every moment of it.
>>
>>28505840
That's good. The girl is the one who's feet need to be worshiped.
>>
File: surfing_by_artistic_feet.jpg (90 KB, 900x587) Image search: [Google]
surfing_by_artistic_feet.jpg
90 KB, 900x587
>aaanooon how do i install this on my computer? i don't get it!
>>
>>28505894
I don't care what you think. To me feet are beautiful as long as they are female and aren't deformed.
>>
>>28505928
I see that as a bargain proposal that can open up some interesting terms.
>>
>>28505940
I only like them when the girls' 5+
>>
Im a femanon and my feet have had peely skin constantly for months, how the hell do I make my feet qt or just less gross

I'm envious of nice feet photos
>>
>>28506022
Some lotion on them once in awhile might help. Post em and lets see. We're not as likely to laugh at you as some boards.
>>
Post your first foot experiences

>8yo
>babysitter made me lick her dirty feet
>>
File: grin.gif (1 MB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
grin.gif
1 MB, 180x180
>>28506063
>lotion
>>
>>28506022
Right before you go to sleep put lotion on your feet then put socks on. My ex used to do this every night and had the softest feet I've ever felt.
>>
>>28506147
I've seen girls do it. It helps with dry skin, flaky skin like that.
>>
>>28505894
I guess those are pretty ugly in your pic but I'd still kiss and lick them tbqh.
>>
Can we see some fembot feet ITT please? Throw us a bone, will ya? /soc/ always seems to get all the action.
>>
>>28506334
i can only do boyfeet sorry...
>>
>>28506063
Here are my nasty feet, I don't care if anyone laughs at them, I just want advice :,^(
>>28506171
How is it possible to wear socks when sleeping, sounds so sweaty... Might try the moisturizer though
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 650x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 650x854
>>28506394
And I forgot the pic!!! wow
>>
>>28506406
my feet started peeling like that recently too

i think its because of hotter weather or something

besides that you have pretty nice feet
>>
>>28506394
>>28506406
Yeah definitely try lotion and also a pedicure would help as well. I don't know how she slept with socks on, but I can tell you for sure that if you care enough and do that it will work.
>>
>>28506406
Yeah, repeated use of a moisturizing lotion should take cure of that problem. It's not that bad at all. Cute toes by the way.
>>
How do I break it to my GF that I want to play with her feet?
>>
>>28506648
There's so many ways to do it I'll give you a list:

>offer a foot massage
>tickle them and see how she reacts
>kiss her legs down to her toes and see how she reacts
>tell her you have a foot fetish
>make comment about how cute her feet are and go from there
>jokingly make comment about her feet stinking (only do this if you think she wouldn't get offended)
>>
>>28506406
>you will never rub lotion on a qt femanon's feet

can I taste please?
>>
>>28504789
waht did they taste like
>>
>>28506406
yuck, are your toenails yellowing? there are over the counter drugs to fix that

after they arent yellowed you might invest in a pedicure

they look unkempt and unmoisturized

they could be very nice with some work but right now they are absolutely puke tier
>>
>>28505683

>tfw been fapping to feet so long I can tell gender just by looking at them
>>
>>28506406

5/10 feet even discounting the peeling. Go ask god for a genetic reroll.
>>
>>28507223
These are fembot feet, dude. We knew they weren't going to be 10/10 stacies. Hers could look nice though with a little care about them. They have an appealing overall shape I think.
>>
File: 5_b_2076163.jpg (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5_b_2076163.jpg
156 KB, 640x480
Post your feetfu.
>>
Thanks everyone who gave me advice on my feet!

>>28507113
They're not yellowing, but they are pretty damn unkempt.
Im currently moisturizing so hopefully they'll end up less disgusting soon enough
>>28507223
What are your ideal qt feet?
>>
>>28505147

I love feet, but I don't really like it when they get all red like that.
>>
I use my phone to film my cute drug dealer's feet every time I pick up. I have a folder full of her now.
>>
>>28507727
>What are your ideal qt feet?

It's hard to pinpoint exactly since I feel like there are little nuances that everyone likes, but for me I like petite, but longer and slender, high arches, and somewhat long toes. I also really hate that sunken toenail look like yours have, but I think my rating was a little harsh. You could probably get a solid 7 if you cleaned up your feet and took a more flattering shot of your soles. Wrinkles are always nice.
>>
>>28507727
Not him, but usually high arches and shapely, well-aligned toes are important to guys like us. You seem to have both and that gives you something to work with. If you do the previously discussed maintenance stuff, and dolled them up a bit with a toe ring or something, they could go from about a 5 to 8-9 in most circles I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>28504868
if that''s the case then why are the only feet these people like fucking babyskin and delicate? All of the feet I see here would be bad for running
>>
>>28508133
Honestly some roughened skin here and there is very common and not usually a deal breaker. Smoother skin is pleasant to the touch, but it's not the main criteria by which a woman's feet are usually judged. It has a lot more to do with shape and overall hygienics. If you have a few callouses, it's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 4_5757_S.jpg (25 KB, 372x240) Image search: [Google]
4_5757_S.jpg
25 KB, 372x240
> spend years talking with ecrush online
> madly attractive girl that enjoyed camming up
> always did shit with her feet, like typing with them, swinging them around, only thing i can think of that may have induced a fetish in me
> shit went dramatic and bad, after x years of no talking to her still think about her and her feet very often
> weird brain twist gives me the most uncontrollably thirsty for her feet after a while
> start talking again after not doing so for 2 years since uber thirst
> end up snapping and telling her how i feel
> within the next 2 months she sends me enough material to last two life times. Most beautiful little feet i've ever laid my eyes on
> pics and videos of soles, toes, well worn/damp (but not nasty dirty) socks, self toe sucking, like god himself stepped in
> retard autist thirst no longer there, she cured me
> still proud fetishist

mfw first pic
>>
>>28504868
There are a lot more obvious indicators of physical fitness than feet. It's mostly bone and ligaments anyways.
My take is that feet and soles being a vulnerable body part. When a partner trusts me enough to share their vulnerability or intimacy with me, that's psychologically sexually arousing.
It's sexually arousing when i do things that are not normal with my partner. Kissing is not normal, it's something special one keeps for someone special. Same thing with genitals, and same way with feet. One doesn't let just about anybody play with their feet.
There's also a submissive aspect, i'm lusting after what she walks on.
But back to evolutionary psychology, female feet are great indicators of health, genetic quality, youth. You can see it in the bones, the tendons, the skin quality. If she has calouses on her feet that means she is physically active. We tend to associate rosiness with sexuality (red pussy lips, red lips), and feet are full of them.

>>28508133
Please don't put all foot admirers into the same basket.
I mostly prefer chubby and slightly roughened up feet.
>>
>>28508484
>well worn/damp (but not nasty dirty) socks,

my dick
>>
>>28509940
When i say i like my socks well-worn, i don't mean worn for only a day, i don't mean worn for two days, i MEAN WELL-WORN DAMNIT, i want her to jog in them and get them full of feet sweat, and then wear them some more.
>>
>>28509998
for me sweatiness is more about musk than actual bad odor

i like a LOT of musk, like sneakers without socks on a hot summer day, but my brain still doesn't really intepret it as "smell"

guys who specifically are into smell-as-smell seem to be more into that sort of thing, wearing the same socks for 4 days. when i think of her wearing the same socks, it seems unnatural and sterile. the musk thing for me is all about naturalness, it's just her natural body heat and pheromones at the end of a natural day.

weird how fetishes manifest differently for different people in subtle ways
>>
>>28510033
I would never say it's a bad odor. Never heard it called musk but i like it, because it's more than just a smell, it's a wholesome experience.
I mean i'll gladly treasure socks that only have been worn for a day. It's just that the longer they've been worn, the more the socks is shaped to her toes, and the more long-lasting is the smell.
Pheromones do have a part to do with this. When i put it on my face i feel like i'm taking i'm exposed to her femininity and it's really potent.
>>
>>28510174
>When i put it on my face i feel like i'm taking i'm exposed to her femininity and it's really potent.

i get this too, it feels like the essence of the person

>It's just that the longer they've been worn, the more the socks is shaped to her toes,

this too, but for me it ties into a submissive thing
>>
>you will never have a dominant teasing gf
>she will never tease you with her pretty painted toes
Why even live.
>>
File: facesitting.jpg (120 KB, 650x950) Image search: [Google]
facesitting.jpg
120 KB, 650x950
>>28510397
I mean, girls are pretty open to indulging into that, minus the dominant part.
>>
File: 1434594566069.jpg (159 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1434594566069.jpg
159 KB, 500x600
MUH D
>>
>>28505683
L M, is that you? Or rather, your sister
>>
>>28505683
Don't even get me started temptress

>>28505745
They're obviously woman feet.
>>
I think women's feet are really beautiful
>>
>>28506406
The skin is obviously dry, unhealthy, and gross but I think these feet have a really nice shape and would be extremely hot if you took better care of your skin.
>>
>>28510876
I need this in my life

Pls give link
>>
>>28508484
Why don't you upload that material for you fellow rebots my friend?
>>
File: 1462279438243.jpg (73 KB, 842x632) Image search: [Google]
1462279438243.jpg
73 KB, 842x632
>>28507439
>Tiffany Mynx
Good taste

I dig this instagram chick. Hanna something.
>>
File: soles lift up.webm (844 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
soles lift up.webm
844 KB, 1920x1080
>>28507439
dollywinks but she never posts feet anymore
>>
tw: anti-feet rhetoric

i dont like feet sexually
>>
>>28513195
do you like them in non-sexual ways? i think feel can be cute in an expressive way. and they're sensitive so foot massages can be fun and romantic.
>>
>>28513254
i like feet only in the way that they keep us from falling over. if we had 3 legs i would hate feet.
>>
>>28513297
feet aren't what keeps us from falling necessarily. back when we were gorilla-like, our paws could do that. feet are what allows us to stand perfectly straight to look over things and our arched feet allow us to run further distances than other animals. our feet design allowed us to stand up which allowed our hips to change which allowed women to give birth to babies with bigger heads which allowed us to get even smarter. feet are serious business.
>>
Feet are okay. I'd kiss a feet if it was nice.
>>
>>28513402
And they get you places too. Just the other day I discovered it's possible to walk somewhere instead of always taking a vehicle. Amazing things, these feet.
>>
>>28513402
ok all that too then. just functional stuff. i mean once i sucked a girl's toes while she was taking a shit in a fancy hotel room when i took her away on vacation, but i didn't really particularly enjoy it. it was just to show her i loved her.
>>
File: 00036692.jpg (46 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
00036692.jpg
46 KB, 640x427
Massage my feet sweety
>>
File: feet walking on treadmill.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
feet walking on treadmill.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>28513402
I like all this but I also sexualize feet very much. I like watching women walk while barefoot. It's sexually arousing, aesthetically beautiful, and scientifically fascinating.
>>
>>28513503
As often and for as long as you want. I'll even be your footrest too.
>>
File: Demi-Lovato-Feet-1461211.jpg (132 KB, 1222x814) Image search: [Google]
Demi-Lovato-Feet-1461211.jpg
132 KB, 1222x814
>>28513503
demi lovato has nice feet 2bh
>>
File: feet massage.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feet massage.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
I like giving foot massages.
>>
>>28503621
I felt sick at first glance

Then I noticed it's just clothing
>>
>>28506022
Buy a pumice stone or one of those grater things, go to town on that shit, rinse em off or take a shower, rub in some cocoa nut or olive oil, let it soak in, then put some regular lotion and put some soft socks on afterwards
>>
bump for foot discussion

bump for foot fantasies

bump for platonic foot analysis

bump for fembots to talk about their feet in some way
>>
plz dont let this thread die
>>
File: IMG_1438.MOV.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.MOV.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>in public
>girl has cute feet
>take a video with my phone
>it turns out shitty
>i'll never see her cute feet ever again

kill me bros
>>
>>28505514
I wish you faggots would stop posting MY footfu

get your own

also I'm pretty sure you copied that wall of text from me REEEE
>>
>>28516203
i try to keep bumping it. i want a fembot to tell us mundane information about her feet.
>>
>>28505779
Redditors are more attractive than 4chan users in general, 4chan girls are always trash
>>
File: tiS1R8e.jpg (223 KB, 960x1142) Image search: [Google]
tiS1R8e.jpg
223 KB, 960x1142
>>28516488
dollywinks is many people's footfu and i was the original poster of that copypasta and i have multiple iterations of it that i sometimes switch it up with.
>>
File: 1449362762109.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449362762109.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>28516478
>creepshots

Footfriends are supposed to be upstanding and moral citizens.

Creepshots are for the pleb tits guys and the barbarian assmen. Footlovers are too refined and tasteful for such antisocial behavior!
>>
File: R1p1Oj9g.jpg (169 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
R1p1Oj9g.jpg
169 KB, 680x907
>>28516520
Sorry bro, I claimed her first
>>
Dita von Teese
>>
File: miku trample nude feet.jpg (150 KB, 713x1200) Image search: [Google]
miku trample nude feet.jpg
150 KB, 713x1200
>>28516577
well she hasn't posted feet pics in 6 months so it looks like no one gets her.

although she did make this comment about feet recently

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dollywinks/comments/4gavpi/amaa/d2gvblt
>>
>>28516552
It's called candid photography, not creepshots.
I live in the south where I'm surrounded by girls bare feet every time I leave the house all year round, you too would be taken by the temptation.
>>
>>28510462
DAYM

me so horny.
>>
>>28516552
People taking creepshots and people who sneak up on girls' feet while they're sleeping are literally why foot fetishists are seen as creepy cunts.
>>
>>28516704
but candid photography is done with a professional camera by a skilled cameraman and the photos are generally nonsexual and of ordinary people doing ordinary actions. they're not zoomed in with a cell phone camera on a naked part of her body while hiding the camera. a creepshot is a creepshot and they're wrong.
>>
File: 1452470693012.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452470693012.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
It should be mandatory that all femanons wear feet panties while browsing 4chan.
>>
File: wdLh9OV.png (870 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
wdLh9OV.png
870 KB, 2560x1440
>>28516658
One I posted is 25 days old
and that comment was mine
>>
File: 1372870574121.jpg (180 KB, 967x1500) Image search: [Google]
1372870574121.jpg
180 KB, 967x1500
>>28516723
I have a foot fetish and this anon is right.
>>
>>28516808
that wasn't explicitly a feet image tho, she just happened to not be wearing socks. she posted it to a butt subreddit not a feet one

i want a big feet album from her with a 4k camera
>>
>>28516704
Except candid photography's also consensual with the people being shot having been informed of it. You just look like a horny teen wanting more stuff for their spank bank.
>>
>>28516779
No, candid photography is simply taking photos without the person being aware, that's it. The only creepshots are when guys do upskirts or plant a cam inside a bathroom.
>>
File: 1461119177592.jpg (124 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1461119177592.jpg
124 KB, 1000x666
>>28516932
taking a photo of a woman's naked feet while she is unaware, while you're hiding the camera, for the sole purpose of sexual gratification is indeed a creepshot. i shouldn't have to explain this.
>>
File: 1450697521719.gif (312 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
1450697521719.gif
312 KB, 342x512
>it's almost flipflop and sandal season
>>
>>28516932
Why do people take upskirt pictures? To jack off to later. Why do YOU take "candid" pictures of random people's feet?
Exactly.
>>
File: 040 - KNjmhlT.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
040 - KNjmhlT.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1080
>>28517007
feels good man. sandals are literally fetishwear for feet and yet women love wearing them.
>>
>>28507439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsG91G6-P_o
>>
>>28517833
Nice feet but fucking horrible hair/face
>>
>>28517868
Tastes differ, Anon.
>>
Got any good videos, robots? Looking for some fap material
>>
>>28517868
>horrible hair/face
disagree on both accaunts
>>
>>28517833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na7kAAK7TlE

this vid is art.
>>
File: 1407444333323.jpg (232 KB, 1694x1134) Image search: [Google]
1407444333323.jpg
232 KB, 1694x1134
>>28506145
>studying alone with chubby latina friend
>leaves to take a shower, returns and puts on socks fresh out of laundry
>says something about how her clothes smell so fresh, then sits down
>I walk over, take her foot in my hand, and smell it
>"yeah, that is pretty fresh!"
>she starts laughing hard for the next 30 seconds
It's revealed later that she has a foot fetish. Last week when she was drunk, she was poking me with her bare feet, a first. Usually she only lets me touch them when she's wearing socks. Hers are so soft compared to the other girl.
>>
File: tumblr_ma5svdsiNf1r01jbto1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma5svdsiNf1r01jbto1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
best part of year for me, since flip flops in particular are my favorite footfag wear. also any smellfags here?
>>
File: tumblr_o0txyoF9Kd1t3hcy3o1_1280.jpg (292 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0txyoF9Kd1t3hcy3o1_1280.jpg
292 KB, 1280x960
>foot fetish for pretty much as long as I can remember now
>unsure of whether I'll even tell SO if I ever find someone

Anyone got any experiences with sharing their fetish with their partner? How did they react?
>>
>>28519876
you'd have to tell her. a girlfriend whose feet you can't kiss, suck, and fuck is not a girlfriend at all.

i've only had one partner, and i just told her during a conversation about sex.
>so anon do you have like fetishes
>yeah i love women's feet. your feet are sexy as hell btw
>REALLY OMG I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
then she told me she liked being tied up
we dated for 5 months and i h ad 24/7 foot access and it was great
>>
>talk to qt girl online
>tell her about my feet fetish
>sends me feet pictures along with other things
>even gets them all dirty and tries on all her heels for me
>stop talking as much, probably sends to other guys now

Why even live
>>
>>28517007
>you'll never relive early autumn school days
>all those lewd feet arched and dangling flip-flops

Freshman year 2 of my classes were all girl except me. Eventually one of the girls caught onto my starerape of her feet and flirted me on fb.
>>
>>28520419
where the hell do you people meet girls online
>>
File: 1463078759452.jpg (184 KB, 682x579) Image search: [Google]
1463078759452.jpg
184 KB, 682x579
>>28516478
cute feets senpai
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.