[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Height problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sledgehammer4.jpg (52 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
sledgehammer4.jpg
52 KB, 720x576
I really can't understand why you guys are so obsessed with height.
I am tall myself, but I have no luck with girls. I have some short friends that gets a lot of attention with girls.
You guys are obviously coping with this 'height thing'. Be confident and you will certainly be 7'7 tall.
>>
>>28503134
>I can't understand why you have a problem with height
>I'm tall

We're not saying that being tall automatically gets you a gf, but that being short automatically prevents you from getting one bar extreme circumstances.

No girl is truly attracted to a short man, and no man will ever truly respect a short man. We're seen as kids because we still have the bodies we did when we actually were children and its not fucking fair.
>>
>>28503134
Google it and get back to us. Seriously.
>>
>>28503193
Well, I have actually seen girls fall for short guys. I don't think it's a 'disease' like people here believe.
>>
>>28503226
You really think that the Internetz have all the answers?
Real life experiences are much more worth than some half assed text on a random blog.
>>
>>28503312
I have real life experience, and I can confidently tell you women favor taller men. I've had girlfriends before, I work a job around women, ans I have female friends. My experiences with all of these only reassures this notion.

The internet also confirms this reality. It seems like you're the one with neither the experience nor the awareness to pick up on this fucking shit
>>
>>28503134
>Download Tindr
>Get matches
>They ask how tall I am
>Tell them
>Instantly unmatched
Yeah, just be confident. Fuck you, you can't understand short people problems and don't pretend to be able to.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462963924491.jpg (35 KB, 480x872) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462963924491.jpg
35 KB, 480x872
>>28503134
They're faggots blaming things they can't change so they don't have to face ugly truths about themselves
>>
>>28503275
The fell for them IN SPITE of their height. Their height still detracts from their attractiveness, they just compensate enough in other areas to make up for it.

As a tallfag your height does not detract from your attractiveness, it adds to it. You may still be rejected, but you'll never be rejected because of your height. Similarly a short man may get a gf but he'll never get a gf because of his height, whereas there will be many girls who can consider your height to be your primary attractive feature.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.