[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you... Are you really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: still_by_cassiaramone-d8uftcf.png (952 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
still_by_cassiaramone-d8uftcf.png
952 KB, 707x1000
I just have to know. Is this not just ironic shitposting? Or are you all really like this?
>>
>>28503049
Most are leaving out details or adding extra details for dramatic effect.
>>
>>28503186
>tfw you don't know if you're the only one not ironic shitposting
>>
>>28503049
this is the place to be an r9k user. what you say here usually stays here. if it doesnt you really should reevaluate your life
>>
>>28503166

So the equivalent of a lifetime tv movie "Based on a true story" - Tendies - The story of Anon Anonson"
>>
we_have_this_thread_every_day.tiff
>>
>>28503245

>tfw some people don't live her we just come to gawk and laugh
>>
>>28503049
there's a lot of faggots here and they really are as pathetic as they seem.
>>
>>28503313

Frankly I'm amazed these people have not killed themselves long before now
>>
>>28503210
tendies and ree are stupid shit perpetuated by children who find their way here. it bothers me, i would love to know why people dwell on these dumbshit details
>>
>>28503622
but a lot of them have? of course they have. just think, real human beings have probably killed themselves and couldnt even find solace here, the pit of the internet where some of the highest chances of them being understood exist. wonder why they felt unwelcome here hmmm
>>
>>28503049
I can't tell the difference anymore, to be honest.
>>
>>28504625
a guy just yesterday posted how he was heading to the train and suddenly stopped updating his posts. Pretty sure he went through with it based on what he wrote.
>>
>>28503049
I have a finely developed internet persona that rarely spills over into real life
>>
>>28503049
hello normie, dont pretend you don't know the drill
GTFO
>>
>>28503049
personally I almost only ever make honest sincere posts that's what I liked about this board back in the day
>>
>>28503049
Yes, there are people on here who really do have problems that are incomprehensible to normals. But don't be a fool either. Artistic works of fiction and falsehood, as it goes.
>>
You're seeing a composite image of the dark side of humanity and thinking it all of it applies to every poster. In actually /r9k/ is more like a pixelated demon and each pixel is a little bit of pain, a little internet temper tantrum, a insignificant shitpost, or some trivial (and quite possible made-up) greentext. Millions of robots, normies, and even the few rare and dangerous cybernetic chads (robots who's superior genetics allowed them them to transcend their abusive and dehumanizing upbringings that would have socially, sexually, and emotionally crippled less lucky beings) post here and all their bad days and shitty breakups, all their weird fetishes and sexual frustration add up to form this monster.
>>
Also remember that there are some truly autistic people here, and they have nothing else to do than post here. So they post their autistic stuff like five times more than the mentally stable ones that are here just because they have some sad reason to be here.
>>
>>28505933
A pretty accurate description of this place I think. There is no one type of robot. We're all pieces of a twisted larger puzzle, portrait of a psychopath most of the time.
>>
>>28505933
>cybernetic chads

is that what the term for this is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.