[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it embarrassing if you have your mom drive you to your date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1406164680741.jpg (39 KB, 417x352) Image search: [Google]
1406164680741.jpg
39 KB, 417x352
Is it embarrassing if you have your mom drive you to your date?

I managed to convince a girl I met on Tumblr to go out to dinner and then see a movie with me this Friday. The only problem is that I never got my driver's license, even though I'm nearly 26. Is she going to be weirded out when I have my mom drive me to the restaurant and the movie theater?

Also, is it in bad taste to use a gift card when paying for your date? I got a $25 gift card to the Golden Corral from my aunt as a Christmas gift last year and I haven't used it. I was thinking this could be the perfect opportunity.
>>
oh shit jesus
>>
>>28502953
>mom driving you to a date
>golden corral
Anon
>>
take the fucking bus or a taxi dude. She's going to drop you immediately if mummy drops you off.
>>
Gift card thing is no problem. Mother driving you is only an issue if you make it an issue. Don't apologize, if it comes up just say, "hey, it's on my list to do, okay?" and laugh it off

Women will fuck a literal dog turd if it's charismatic enough.
>>
uh what the fuck man
>>
>>28502953

you're fucked. bolasdfweras
>>
>>28502953
>This shitty b8
Blew your load too quickly my man. 7/10
>>
Is this is not bait, just use your fucking brain.
Don't have her drive you all the way. Have her drive you to walking distance, then said you used public transport/taxi. She probably wont even ask.
Gift card is actually funny if you play it right. Go ahead, it's actually a smart as fuck idea.
>>
>>28503009
This man is correct OP.
>>
>>28502953
Pls be real faggot...picture of this whale? I'd say go for it what do you got to lose
>>
>>28502989
What's wrong with going to the Golden Corral?

Is it because it's a buffet and you're supposed to only eat a modest amount or something? Is it okay if I eat my normal amount or will that be offputting to a girl?
>>
>>28503068
Golden corral is trashy desu. Personally I dont think you should take a girl out to eat on the first date incase she's one of those 'shy about eating infront of other people' types but oh well
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.