[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story but worthwhile (and its not fake)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rust.png (992 KB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
rust.png
992 KB, 1277x719
>Cocktail waitress at work staring at me all day
>Never acknowledge her, don't notice her openly
>She starts trying to get my attention, being really friendly, trying to "startle" me in a cute way
>I naturally trivialize everyone I meet into meaningless illusions so I don't have to care about them
>but she keeps persisting
>"Hey can I add you on Facebook anon?"
>Look at her Facebook
>Notice I look like a young version of her ex
>"Hey anon I don't have a ride can I go with you?"
>"Hey anon want to go to this haunted house with me, it will be so much fun"
>"Hey anon want to get sushi tomorrow?"
>Not even interested in her romantically, just nice that somebody wants to be my friend
>"sure ok"
>Couple days later, don't even bring up the sushi date, subconsciously hoping she'll forget it
>"Ok haha, anon ready to get sushi???"
>"uh sure, sounds good"
>Go there, just being normal, relaxed, suddenly out of nowhere
>"OH MY GOD ANON, Ugh you don't LIKE me do you???? I'm just here FRIENDS ONLY, Strictly PLATONIC"
>I'm looking at her with a confused but jaded expression like "is this bitch serious"
>"OMG Anon, I can't believe you lured me here, THIS ISN'T A DATE. Jesus Christ. You only like me for my appearance HUH???"
>I start getting lectured and shamed in public
>Tell her she was the one who kept asking me to hang out, tell her I'm not into her, everything is cool, sorry you got the wrong idea, see you later
>Pay for my side of the meal (so she doesn't get a complex about it being a date) and leave
>Next day at work, literally everyone treating me like a pervert or some shit
>Get hit with sexual harassment charges from HR for unwanted romantic feelings toward a co-worker
>Go on facebook and literally 35 strangers calling me a disgusting sexual harasser and telling me I'm obsessed with females and need to seek therapy
>Go to work the next day and I'm suspended

Why are human beings literally trash?

Can I exist in this world and never deal with them again? Is there a way?
>>
>>28502874
>Not even interested in her romantically, just nice that somebody wants to be my friend

there is no other feel I know more intimately than this
>>
>TOTALLY TRUE STORY GUISE!
>>
Either lying or left some details out, probably both.
>>
>>28503613
>>28503649
Except I didn't

she tried for 2 weeks for me to hang out with her, only to have a psychotic meltdown on me

why bother with people at all man?
>>
>>28503649
This

OP is delusional
>>
>>28502874
this happens a lot more than people realize.
>>
this is why you dont give women ammunition. refrain from all contact and communicate in a group setting only
>>
File: truth-george-orwell-1984.jpg (44 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
truth-george-orwell-1984.jpg
44 KB, 876x493
>>28503747
women are animals, it's unfortunate, but the truth is that they're not truly self aware or sentient. if they're exposed to, "men are bad" that's what they act off of. they're like dogs.. they can be great and loyal and just awesome if you treat them right and have them in a good environment.. otherwise they're fucking monsters that should be put down.
>>
women are all crazy to me.
i wait at least a year before i stick my neck out for one.
they don't use logic, they only operate on emotion, it's really bizarre.
>>
this can't be real

no one is that stupid
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.