[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is rape really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4577.png (634 KB, 1643x1521) Image search: [Google]
4577.png
634 KB, 1643x1521
Is rape really that bad?
>>
god that makes me so horny to imagine her crying and insane for years on end just begging for the needle after ten years. i remember i read another article about a qt who was euthanized because of severe depression who had the same name as a girl I went to school with so I ended up jacking off to her facebook pictures imagining her crying and attempting suicide while I tried to stop her (unsuccessfully).

I really wish i didn't have such fucked up sexual thoughts but qts in despair turns me on like nothing else, it gives me a fucking adrenaline rush like i can help them but also I can't. i'd feel bad about it but it's not like it hurts anyone.
>>
Yes.

It scrambles with the female brain in ways you never can imagine.

That's why the biggest anti-male feminists were all abused as children.
>>
>>28502506
>so I ended up jacking off to her facebook pictures imagining her crying and attempting suicide while I tried to stop her
You too?
>>
>>28502506

Not edgy enough, /b/. Try again.
>>
>>28502397
>sex abuse victim euthanized
Why do women always get the good stuff? If I want to kill myself I have to rest my head in the train rails
>>
>>28502397
morality isnt real so no
>>
>>28502397
No. Roasties do it everytime they let someone impregnate them. Your birth Anons, by definition, was rape.

Rape is the way of the fucking world. Rape or be raped roasties.
>>
Women deserve rape for being slutty, lewd and not sleeping with me.
>>
>>28502506
I used to be that way, but it wore out over time, it's just a phase, I guess.
>>
File: wtf.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>child sex abuse victim euthanised

What... the fuck?

Well shit, next time we see someone standing on the edge of a bridge, might as well just give them a push to help them!
>>
>>28502397
Why can't i get euthanised????
>>
File: 1428124501834.jpg (85 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1428124501834.jpg
85 KB, 1631x1571
>>28502709
this is just the beginning, in a handful of years any excuse will be valid to get lethally injected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.