[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post things you've made pt.2 old thread >>28492362
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: animu.png (406 KB, 482x619) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
406 KB, 482x619
post things you've made pt.2

old thread >>28492362
>>
File: yorda.png (2 MB, 1200x1440) Image search: [Google]
yorda.png
2 MB, 1200x1440
>>28502229
that's actually not half bad dude
>>
File: templatemicrowaveglitch.jpg (606 KB, 2502x2500) Image search: [Google]
templatemicrowaveglitch.jpg
606 KB, 2502x2500
made this for some friends in a band, didn't realise the static made it look like the microwave was a tv until i finished.. was earlier this year, needless to say i'm a lot better at ps now.
>>
File: penmanship-final-resize.jpg (177 KB, 1800x775) Image search: [Google]
penmanship-final-resize.jpg
177 KB, 1800x775
I drew this by hand. I've never showed anyone.
>>
I make music, most of it's not great. But take a look if you're interested.

https://soundcloud.com/funkalunk
>>
>>28502419

How do you make this? Do you have a band?
>>
>>28502526
Nah, it's all me. I play keys, bass, guitar and record it through my laptop. The drums are one of the keyboard's voicings, so those are technically me too.
>>
Drew this a couple days ago, fucked up a couple fingers though.
>>
>>28502542

That's really nice. I just cheat and use finale songwriter.
>>
I only ever draw traps and stuff I want to fap to, but then I can't fap to it because I drew it
>>
File: jammin'.gif (382 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
jammin'.gif
382 KB, 499x375
>>28502419
Wow dude, that's pretty cool stuff! Here's some of my stuff. I have about the same recording process as you, but I have a drum set so I use that instead of the keyboard's drums.

https://suppertimemoonman.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>28502419
please do more tremolo-heavy jams, yeah the singing and percussion might be kinda lame but your solo guitar work is cozy
>>
>>28502419
>>28503805
Good stuff guys. I've been losing faith in my songwriting, and know jack shit about recording. I have a certain image of what I want my music to sound like but I just can't do it. Anyways, here's one of the only things I've finished

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Tj9wavvPlH
>>
>>28504390
shit, nice. the lo-fi record works well with the way you've layered it all
>>
http://glugluglugluglug.net/handoverfist
>>
File: Sloth in hand.jpg (38 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
Sloth in hand.jpg
38 KB, 500x325
>>28504390
sweet, I really like the multiple acoustic guitars, kinda gives a dreamy feel. You can get some decent recording equipment for pretty cheap. >>28503805
that's my stuff and this is what I use.
Tascam dp 3 sd. It's about $300 new, but you can pick one up for around $150 used. It's really nifty 'cause you can record, mix, and master on it. It's got 8 channels and you can record two simultaneously. Make sure to read the manual cover to cover though, I didn't the first few times and it turned out bad. Just using that I have a fairly decent grasp of recording/mixing techniques. And just get an xlr mic and plug it in to the tascam to record. Hope this helps!
>>
>>28505304
Thanks for the advice man, as of now I've just been using a blue snowball and audacity and have been having immense amounts of trouble trying do my thing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.