[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any former robots or protonormies lurking here that can share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1456374223177.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456374223177.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
Any former robots or protonormies lurking here that can share their stories of getting out of their anxiety/depression and shitty lives? I'm a 22 yo virgin robot and have made some progress, not much.
>>
personally I learned not to be so self critical and I think that's what helped me the most. I used to agonize about everything I would say or want to say and then later dwell on what I said, what I should have said etc.
>>
I'm almost 20 and I made a huge progress in the last two years. When I turned 18 I realized I was a huge robot and had to change. I quickly turned cyborg and now I'm close to getting a gf.
I NEET'd last year. I'd smoke weed every day and think about my issues and how to improve myself. I worked on self improvement every day and being high/drunk more often than sober made me forget about depression.
I still haven't got rid of anxiety completely, but people treat me better now that I know how to behave (after a whole year of studying and researching normal people's behavior) and look better, so it's easier to be comfortable around them.
The main issue is that my personality is absolutely fake so being around people is like walking on a mine field, or playing chess. I can do it since I'm smart but it takes full concentration so I'm drained of energy all the time.
>>
I was a serious robot until I was 25 or so. I went to nursing school of all things, and being forced to communicate with people of every type, and convince them to allow.me to work with them made me a master at human interaction.

Now I'm married, wealthy, and have kids. I'm on to new problems though, and sometimes I miss being a robot.
>>
So you want to stop being a robot?

By robot I assume you mean:
1.) Kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin.
2.) Possibly a NEET or at least in school without a job.
3.) Have no friends and possibly have a strained relationship with parents
4.) Don't really excel at anything or have any talents

Anything I'm missing, OP?
>>
File: 1455579187893.jpg (481 KB, 2758x1822) Image search: [Google]
1455579187893.jpg
481 KB, 2758x1822
>>28502126
fuckk this image
>>
>>28502126
I lost my virginity at 22. Im still a pretty big loser but as far as women it helped me a lot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.