[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose I have .22 caliber handgun or rifle. What is the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: le poop philosopher.jpg (547 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
le poop philosopher.jpg
547 KB, 850x850
Suppose I have .22 caliber handgun or rifle. What is the way I can shoot myself in the head with one of the two, with the absolute least margin of error of it being a non-fatal wound? Which of the two is more effective in this scenario? Which ammo is ideal?

I don't want to be that guy who ends up being a vegetable because I was a newfag about angles and basic anatomy.
>>
File: SNIFFS.png (24 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SNIFFS.png
24 KB, 800x600
>>28502006
nice rare zizek
>>
>>28502006
a .22 won't do shit so don't even try
>>
File: 1436028604537.gif (1015 KB, 368x270) Image search: [Google]
1436028604537.gif
1015 KB, 368x270
bigger caliber

hollow points

and you want to sever your brainstem.

In through the mouth out through the middle of your head
>>
Very low chance of success. 40-60 grain lead projectile going at 1200FT per second won't kill you. If you want to die get a larger cartridge or use a new method. Opiate overdose is okay. I can get my hands on 80 mg Oxy for like 3 bucks a pop.

Be sure to consider everything before resolving to die. At least make an attempt to better your life. Somethings don't get better as normalfags say, they just stay stagnant and constant. I can relate to your ambitions.
>>
File: 1454218024403.jpg (18 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1454218024403.jpg
18 KB, 480x422
>>28502006
http://lostallhope.com/

>>28502033
It actually might ricochet off the inside of the skull causing more damage to the brain.
>>
>>28502135
>80 mg Oxy for like 3 bucks a pop

Shit that's decent, local dealer or something?
>>
>>28502152
>It actually might ricochet off the inside of the skull causing more damage to the brain.

How common is this though? I've always heard this cited as one of the reasons that .22 guns can be useful, but it seems like it would require an awfully convenient set of circumstances.
>>
>>28502100

I think soft point ammo for cartridges and magnum buckshot for shotguns are better. Soft point will penetrate and break apart, causing more damage and bleading. To my knowledge, hollowpoints are designed to not go that deep. I'm not too big on hollowpoints since I just target shooting. Also, make sure the shot in your buckshot is lead or tungsten, it gets better velocity.
>>
>>28502191
>How common is this though?

Dunno, never tried to kill myself.

>I've always heard this cited as one of the reasons that .22 guns can be useful, but it seems like it would require an awfully convenient set of circumstances.

Same here, as a matter of fact I believe I heard it on 4chan.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.