[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /r9k/s opinion on smoking? Im pretty addicted and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ciggies.jpg (9 KB, 208x300) Image search: [Google]
ciggies.jpg
9 KB, 208x300
What is /r9k/s opinion on smoking? Im pretty addicted and have been smoking for a year. I try to Vegas respectful as possible. I always buy a coffee and sit down somewhere when I smoke. I also feel it is going to help me die young so I don't need to become a zombie.

I work in retail and we frequently get seniors whom seem like they got nothing better to do.

I hope I die before I turn 50
>>
>>28501911
You'll regret getting into it two years from now and non-smokers will look like badasses to you. You'll see non-smokers your own age and feel twice as old and not in a good way.
>>
>>28501944
My mom was a heavy smoker in her early 20s and she probably looks younger than most of you, she is 39 now
>>
>>28501911
Vegas == be
Sorry
>>
>>28502039
stop using mobile normie
>>
Smoking is pretty bad idea. The smell is extremely unattractive, you age faster, it's an expensive habit and let's not forget cancer.

There is no genuinely good reason to start smoking. It doesn't even look cool anymore.
>>
File: 1461644186963.png (152 KB, 422x307) Image search: [Google]
1461644186963.png
152 KB, 422x307
>>28502875
>tripfag expressing his opinions
>>
>>28502017
That's the most typical shit you always hear smokers say
>know a guy who knows a guy who's dad's wife's son is 157 years old, smokes 3.5 packs a day, is perfectly fine and can run a 2 hour marathon
>>
>>28503084
>a poster makes a post explaining their position
>it is against mine and I have no real argument
>holy shit! they use a trip code!
>thank god, I couldn't think of a thing to reply with until that
>>
I'm cutting down on the smoking cause I don't wanna harm my dick, but the most sexually active people I've ever met are heavy smokers, so I'm not so sure if it's worth it.
I like smoking cause I don't wanna live that long, they feel good and help against anxiety. It's a huge drain of money, though. That's the main issue.
>>
File: 1444171327193.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1444171327193.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>28503123
Your retarded tripfaging is a part of your post and I can judge you accordingly. Meaning, I can say you are indeed a faggot.
>>
>>28503094
It's not any different from shit non smokers say
>know a guy who knows a guy who's dad's wife's son is 17 years old, smoked a cigarette once, got lung cancer and is now in a coma
>>
>>28503200
Oh man. I am so hurt. You ad hominem has really proven me wrong and I don't know what to do. Because of you I will leave 4chan and never come back. I might kill myself even.

trust me, ive heard it all i dont fucking care
>>
Any other Canadafags smoking Canadian Classics or Pall Malls?
>>
smoking near me is an assault on my right to be safe and healthy, as i have asthma
get a vape at least
>>
>>28503094
No she only smokes occasionally now, but in all due respect, she doesn't look like she is dieing nor, has any cancer related symptoms

>>28502740
Let me enjoy browsing whilst I sit in the train on my way to wageslave at Target

>>28502875
I don't think it looks cool nor is healthy, im not running after girls but once you start and get that buzz you only want to get more.
>>
>>28503234
>>28503200
Honestly who cares about tripfagging, it is only annoying when people argue about tripfagging instead of discussing the thread
>>
>>28503254
Pall Malls ain't bad for the price but I like DuMaurier.

> feel like shit all the time so smoke to feel better
> smoke so much I feel like vomiting
> vomit
> continue smoking

I tried to quit seriously for the first time, lasted about a month and a half before I broke down and started buying again.
>>
>>28503281
Sorry to hear that I try to avoid busy areas, and I like to buy a coffee so I can use it as an ash tray
>>
>yfw Marlboro it's only good stuff out there
>>
It's degenerate and bad for your health.
>>
I've quit so many times but always end up buying them again. But I go for rollys, and they're fucking expensive here. $50 for a 30g now
>>
OP here I am enjoying this thread, a good discussion, and meaningful in a way. If this thread is still alive in 2-3 hours ill answer some more questions in my break
>>
>tfw smoking kamel reds is the only thing preventing me from suicide
>>
>>28501911
I don't care it kills me. It makes me feel genuinely better and forces me to go outside once in a while
>>
>>28503551
>tfw kamel
>>
My grandad use to smoke camel. Always asked us to find the dog on the pack. Could never find it. It was behind the pyramid taking a piss
>>
Been smoking 2 or 3 cigs a day since the school year started just as an excuse to leave the dorm I'm sharing with a rude cunt

Cant say it's too addictive and I dont even get a nicotine rush anymore. I'm stopping in a few days because summer. Cant say I'm addicted at all desu, it's pretty fucking meh. Meh is the best way i can describe it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.