[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think NoFap is working?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: freegains.jpg (257 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
freegains.jpg
257 KB, 2000x1000
I chased a girl. Literally, as in running after her in a predatory fashion. Now that I have your attention, let me explain:

>months ago, in bleak December
>riding the bus home from work, pretty stoned
>cute girl sitting towards the front keeps looking over at me and smiling
>had no clue what to say to her, so I just kept occasionally looking over at her and kind of smiling back
>eventually we both get off at the same stop (end of the line), she didn't say anything and neither did I
>fast forward, been on NoFap for a couple weeks
>see the girl when I get on the bus again
>still no clue what to say so I don't sit near her
>eventually we come to the stop
>she gets off before me
>start walking away, but then decide "fuck it, I'll just get her attention and then figure the rest out from there"
>I turned and tried to follow her
>she walks fast though
>really fast
>only way I'm going to catch her is if I jog
>so i do
>she had too much of a headstart though
>so I broke into a sprint

A few seconds later I realized that I wasn't gonna catch her and stopped and just watched her disappear. Then I turned around and there was some old guy looking at me like I was a lunatic.

Was that alpha? If she saw me, do you think she would have been afraid or like, "swooned"?
>>
autistic creep
>>
>>28502096

Nah man, you weren't there. You don't get it.
>>
>when you're so horny your thinking process is reduced to "must...breed...NOW!"

Is this what African warlords feel like?
>>
>>28502275
not just the warlords, anon
>>
>>28502297
When I lived in Zambia most of the guys were shy as fuck with girls
>>
Meanwhile I fap and have a gf because I'm not a thirsty rapist who's too beta to actually rape.

Most guys problem is not fapping enough. My libido dropped before I lifted. I was going maybe twice a week before. Now I start and end each day with an orgasm like I were 16 again. It keeps the mind sharp and fresh. It only takes 20 minutes total a day at most. If you don't have that much time for basic hygiene you've got bigger problems than nogf. Just grab a cheap oly bar and plates on Craigslist, start eating about 500 calories more a day, and fap. Everything else will fall in line after that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.