[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Reunion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 26
File: my-feet-hurt-bad-party.jpg (99 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
my-feet-hurt-bad-party.jpg
99 KB, 676x673
Just went to my 10 year high school reunion.

>rent nice tux
>tell myself it will be fun
>show up alone (obviously)
>kind of stand around for 30 minutes, trying to see if any of the other spergs I hung out with showed up
>eventually one does
>I go up and say hi
>somehow he doesn't recognize me, even though I'm not fat and still have my hair (the same could not be said for him)
>remind him of who I am
>it registers, he asks if I'm doing some AV job (we were both in the AV club and I always was little bit ahead of everyone else)
>tfw I've stacked cans at Safeway for the past 9 years
>lie and say I got fired from my last job, in between jobs right now
>after literally 90 seconds of talking, he says he sees someone and drifts off
>none of the other spergs show
>watch all the popular kids/normies laughing it up, having a grand ol' time
>walk to the bathroom on the other side of campus, lock myself in and yell
>look in the mirror and tell myself I have to make this work (whatever that means), that there's still time

>head back
>it has started to clear out
>some borderline-chad asks me who I am
>tell him
>asks me what I do for a living
>decide to just be honest
>"oh" he says
>but he doesn't care enough to feel that disgusted, cause really he just wants to tell anyone and everyone that he has a publishing deal
>there's a circle of people talking that I walk up to, one guy kind of dominating conversation
>I think of a few witty remarks to add, know I'll just get weird glares (already getting a few just for being in the circle), decide to just keep mouth shut
>lurk around til there are literally 9 people left, they all talk to each other but no one will voluntarily talk to me
>realize I don't want to be the last one there
>get in my shitty 20 year old car and drive off

I don't know what I expected, but that was horrible. It was jarring, remembering the future I imagined as a hopeful beta, and the future that actually happened.

Weren't the geeks supposed to come out on top?
>>
>Weren't the geeks supposed to come out on top?

Only the smart ones buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 205x246
>>28501438
>he says he sees someone and drifts off

Who? Who could he have possibly seen that justified abandoning you? Spergs are supposed to stick together. He should have invited you into the fold. Even if you're no longer close and you'll never see each other again, shielding each other from loneliness and complete loserdom is an unwritten sperg rule.

>look in the mirror and tell myself I have to make this work (whatever that means), that there's still time

Probably the saddest thing I've read on this site in a long time. I can relate too well.
>>
>>28501438
mine was 2 years ago and I didn't even bother going because it would have went about like that
>>
>>28501525
But I did have some skills, senpai.

> Spergs are supposed to stick together. He should have invited you into the fold. Even if you're no longer close and you'll never see each other again, shielding each other from loneliness and complete loserdom is an unwritten sperg rule.

I wish someone like you had been at the graduation, cause you get it. Even growing up my fellow spergs never seemed to get that.
>>
>>28501610
meant to tag >>28501576
for that second part
>>
>>28501606
Smart.

Part of me knew it would end up like this, but I was trying to be positive. I really tried to believe it could be different.
>>
I don't understand why high school reunions exist in this day and age.

Most everybody has some form of social media as well as a phone to keep in constant communication of anybody they wish. Most people also move hours away from their home town and don't have time to go to their high school to catch up with people they haven't seen in years
>>
You dont have anyone on facebook from then?

Does no one keep in touch with ppl from highschool?

Was every other guy wearing tuxes?

And at least you.didnt leave right away.

Im expecting my reuinion to be like romy and Michelle's.
>>
>>28501438

Lol no. That was a lie geeks and their mothers told themselves.

Chads come out on top. Always.
>>
>Move away from country when I was 14
>Return when I was 18 (because I got bullied so hard in new country I pretty much was about to kill myself if I did not return) to same town for university
>I encounter at least 1-2 people per day I used to know when I Was younger
>Nobody recognises me
>When I remind them of who I was and how I knew them I get met with something along the lines of "OH! You were that kid who smelled and everyone laughed at haha!"
>I spend 4 years dreaming of returning just to figure out I infact had it very bad here.

I am now 24 and have been in university for 6 years.
>>
File: 1441856305322.gif (433 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1441856305322.gif
433 KB, 240x180
>tfw I ditched my "friends"
>tfw I plan to go the 10th year anniversary and just pretend to act like a big shot just because I feel like it will be hilarious
Oh baby.
>>
>>28501939
>act like a big shot

You'll come off as a try hard phony sperglord, and nobody will believe you either.
>>
>>28501939
>just pretend to act like a big shot just because I feel like it will be hilarious

Nobody will buy it man.
Anything you claim is easily verified by google and you will look like a fool.

I suggest don't do it. I had someone call me on a lie and right infront of me proved me wrong.

>Run into old school students I knew
>Lie and tell them I own a business and multiple franchise investments
>They ask for card
Uhh i dont have one on me
>Don't worry I'll just add you on linkdin
Uhhh, please don't. I don't use it.
>They seeing my bullshit now. Google my business that I claim own to see someone else as owner and CEO
Was lost for words and they laugh at me
>>
>>28501984
Nigger, I don't give a shit, it'll be hilarious, I don't care about any of these god damn hookers.

>>28502054
You don't understand, bitch, it's just for fun.
>>
>>28501688
just mindlessly continuing on the tradition i suppose
>>28501770
no i fell out of touch and don't have a facebook. my mother heard about the graduation and told me i should go. i agreed.

Some guys were wearing tuxes or really nice suits.
>>
>>28502082

You'll basically be pulling "i was only pretending to be retarded" and "it's just a prank bro"
>>
>>28502082
>bitch, it's just for fun.
I can see a splerg lord attempting to be confident and bragging only to stand there and stutter while wearing his $50 kmart business suite looking like a beta idiot.
>>
The only condition in which I would go to any class reunion is if I become a legitimate bigshot (big business owner, multi millionaire, etc.), and that's only to rub my success in everyone's face.

Other than that there's literally no point.
>>
>>28502114
>>28502129
Jesus christ you kids are no fun, fine, continue to care about what other people think about you and be miserable little cunts. I'm going to go have fun being little cunts.
>>
>>28502138
By "rubbing it in their faces" you'd only show how desperate you are for validation and how empty your life truly is
>>
>>28502176
Woops, meant to say being a jackass. Later, taters.
>>
>>28502138
Or if you were Chris Chan you have been counting down every day for the last 10 years and believing the reunion is a guarantee.
>Literally trying to get in touch with the organisers of a senior prom 10 years ago to organise the reunion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU3yt83eiQk
>>
>>28502181
That's exactly why i said there's no point.

The only reason reunions exist is to show off. Do you think in this age of instant communication and social media people go to reunions to "reconnect"?
>>
>>28501438
>mine is in 5 years
Still have time.
>>
>>28502176
Your psosts are cringey as fuck. http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462064114958.webm
>>
>>28501688
bro, it's all organized by the chads and stacies who make it. everyone else just shows up becaue "i can't be worse than x or y". someone is worse than x or y. if not? x or y still shows up becaue they read stories on 4 chainzz about how """"spergs make it""""
>>
>>28502211
Yes. Only spergs who never got it actually think that social gatherings are about popularity or showing off. Have fun faggot.
>>
>>28502296
If you actually had friends in high school, you wouldn't need a reunion as an excuse in order to contact them, especially in this day and age when it's easier than ever.

Their purpose has degenerated as merely another way to show off.
>>
>>28502326
So social gatherings are obsolete now? It's an excuse to reconnect and hang out without awkwardly contacting people with no premise and trying to get together when both of you have moved on with your lives long ago. That's like saying going outside to pick up women is obsolete because of Tinder.
>>
>>28502372
No, just high school reunions.

If you made true friendships in high school or anywhere you would still be in contact.

Otherwise why else would you want to reconnect with people "out f the blue"? To check what they're doing? Isn't that just a way to compare yourself to them, to look for an opportunity to show off?
>>
>>28502206
Can we be done making fun of Chris Chan? I feel so bad for ever participating in that. leave the poor autist alone.
>>
>>28502481
Fuck off A-log
>>
>>28502481
See
>>28502261

Thanks anon.
>>
>>28502481

Nobody even makes fun of him that much anymore.

Most people stopped caring about him years ago. Last time he did anything interesting was mace the gamestop employee and burned down his house which he did 18 months ago
>>
>>28502511
the more cringey thing is to be spending hours making fun of a guy who we're all only a couple notches above.

Also remember reddit and 9gag make fun of these types, too. And reddit hates Chris Chan types because "he's wacist!'
>>
>>28502402
Yes, if you had friends you might wonder how they are doing now. Genuinely. It's not about feeling superior, it's about actually caring about another person and appreciating them. It's pretty obvious why you're a robot anon.
>>
>>28502649
I think his point was that if they are truly your friends, then you wouldn't need something as formal as a reunion as an excuse to see them.
>>
>realize I don't want to be the last one there

Why not at that point? It will feel special, in a lonely way, to see everyone clear out before you. You could have chatted with whoever organized the event afterwards as you're helping clean up.

Missed opportunity, anon. THAT was the reason to go, that was the opportunity waiting for you that was filling you with hope, and you fucking missed it.
>>
I take it we got mostly <28's on this board, or that most of you older robots did not go to your reunion.

I didn't either, cause I feared ending up like OP.
>>
File: bubba.jpg (8 KB, 203x193) Image search: [Google]
bubba.jpg
8 KB, 203x193
>>28502813
>making awkward small talk with the peppy event organizer

What would have been so great about that?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>show up
>talk to sperg friends for 45 minutes
>we all talk about talking to some girls, trying to think of excuses
>actually think of a couple good ones, but we're all too nervous
>eventually they clear out and it's me and the one sperg of that collective who I never really talked to that much
>decide to tough it out so he can be the one to leave first
>he talks for another hour about bitcoin
>mfw
>>
File: 1458968477999.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458968477999.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
I went to a 10 year reunion last year with a friend.

Everyone who went was successful and good looking.

DO NOT EVER GO
>>
>>28502734
Lifelong friends are rare, you don't stay in contact with people forever.
>>
>so what do you do these days, anon?
I flip burgers for a living. Still waiting on that promotion any day now
>are you seeing anyone
no girls per se, but I did lose my virginity to a hooker last year who I think was a girl. Thinking about getting a blow up doll.
>I'm going to Europe this summer. What are you up to anon?
Oh just shit posting on 4chan, like always. Might finally get a ps4. One of these days.

Yeah, suffice to say I'm staying clear of my reunion next week. It's not even at my high school cause it flooded.
>>
>>28503039
oh. well, i wouldn't really know. my knowledge is strictly theoretical.
>>
>>28503015
>Everyone who went was successful and good looking.

What's great about going to a 55% black school is that it's a sure thing you'll be doing better/looking better than 40% of the graduating class.

Black women in particular really seem destined for obesity and nothingness, even the ones from middle class families.
>>
>>28502854
Yes, by 28 most robots know there's no hope for redemption. All the pain and inadequacy will come flooding back.

Why would we want to subject ourselves to that again?

Even if I was a millionaire with a Stacy wife, I don't really want to go back and visit those people. I'd rather just forget about them.
>>
>>28501796
>Chads come out on top. Always.

Frankly if OP hasn't learned that by now, he's doomed to an even more miserable, helpless existence.
>>
File: 1458981730495.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>28503161
>tfw I went to my reunion and those black ugly loser chicks turned out to be doctors
>Meanwhile I flunked out of university and can barely hold onto an entry office job

Man, you don't know how hard it was to show my face there. Literally the obese Negro queens became doctors and dentists.
>>
>went to my 5 year HS reunion in 2012
>HS is in a small bumfuck hick town
>just got a good paying job and a decent car a few months before the reunion
>feel successful compared to most of the people there, ended up having a pretty good time

>fast forward to today
>college 5 year reunion is next month
>most everyone I saw on a semi-regular basis are either married/own home/make 70k+ a year
>I'm still making the same as I was 4 years ago. I still have the same car too and it's almost on its last legs
>probably won't go to this one

Funny thing is that the 10 year HS reunion is next year and I'll still probably be in better shape than most everyone there, so I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. It's an abstract feel.
>>
>>28501796
>>28503291
>Frankly if OP hasn't learned that by now, he's doomed to an even more miserable, helpless existence.

As I've said already, part of me knew how this reunion was probably gonna (and did) play out. I was just trying to delude myself into a different reality.

Of course I know that "geeks inherit the earth" thing was a lie, it's just that the disparity between what we were promised and what we got still hits me hard sometimes.

That's what this board is about, right? bitching about how bad our lives were/are, and how they didn't turn out how we thought they would.
>>
>>28503339
>bumfuck

don't let the jews condition you into thinking small towns are bad. they are, I suppose, but big, nigger infested cities are even worse. even for robots, believe it or not.
>>
>>28503325
that is brutal anon. I'm glad the negresses in my virginia town generally amount to jack shit and become welfare queens. made me feel better about being a 28 year old cashier.
>>
>>28501438

You actually believed that shit?
>>
>>28503409
I bet a lot of people on this board did in high school. That's why their miserable lives hit them even harder.
>>
>>28503384

Yeah I guess you're right. It wasn't all that bad, just was more of a way to point out how not much of anything happens there and most people who went to HS there never left.
>>
>>28503364
>That's what this board is about, right?

Yes, but classic /r9k/ was nothing like this, then we took the feels bad meme too far.
>>
File: 13489132165132.jpg (20 KB, 575x604) Image search: [Google]
13489132165132.jpg
20 KB, 575x604
>IT'LL GET BETTER AFTER SCHOOL ANON YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL AND THEY'LL HAVE DEAD END JOBS
I literally have no hope left
>>
>>28503447
Yeah i didn't really get a sense of maliciousness from your post, I guess I'm just a little spergy about this issue.

I was raised in Jew York City, buying into the "small towns are evil and soul numbing" meme. Got sent to my grandparents small town when I was 16 after trying to an hero it. It was night and day.
>>
>>28503252
This. Those people will never see you as more than the school autist, the communal punching bag.

No amount of money or success will allow you to escape the memory they have of you.
>>
>>28503409
That was a generation ago around the dot-com bubble and before social networking.

The "geeks" were the ones that were supposed to be the tech entrepreneurs.

Now there's nothing left.
>>
I genuinely enjoyed school. I still see a lot of the people that I went to school with because I live in a small village.
>>
File: 1461557275040.jpg (5 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
1461557275040.jpg
5 KB, 142x142
>>28501770
>having a faceburg account
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462053926520.jpg (15 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462053926520.jpg
15 KB, 480x335
This thread made me realize high school finished nine years ago. Feels bad man.
>>
>>28501438

>"Don't worry my little One Who Blocks Arrows, when we die in war if you live good life for tribe great spirit reward you with feast in great beyond"

>"Don't worry Mohammed, if you blow yourself up you will get 72 virgins in heaven when you die"

>"Don't worry Johnny, when we die if you're a good serf to the king you get to go to heaven with Jesus!"

>"Don't worry anon, if you ignore every other aspect of your life and do good in school and work REALLY hard someday something magical will happen and you'll get to treat everyone else like a bitch and be the king of the world"
>>
>>28501438
>Weren't the geeks supposed to cone out on top
False. That's a meme from TV shows.
>>
>>28502054
That was extremely retarded. You should have just claimed to own a small business.
>>
>>28503876
This. Your looks, family's financial status, personality/charisma and intelligence are what put you ahead. If you don't have much of these things, you're considered worthless, and there's not a lot you can do to improve your situation. This has always been true and will always continue to be true. The only thing you can can change is to stop lying to yourself and others.
>>
>>28502206
He is retarded and used to be in social situations where girls were forced to be kind to him. Of course he would be obsessed with it.
>>
>>28503903
>tv shows
Right. Tv writers are some of the few successful losers, and so they think "well it turned out ok for me, it'll turn out ok for them. Might as well give my fellow younger geeks some hope while he stays in on Saturday night watching sitcoms, let him know it gets better".

Then we all swallow it up, but only a fraction of us get to experience it getting better.
>>
>>28502969
>bitcoin
Holy shit why are most robots such retards?
>>
>>28504078
we're robots because we're retards. chad is smarter in most ways than most robots. the "smart but lazy" meme is a lie.
>>
>>28501899
>"OH! You were that kid who smelled and everyone laughed at haha!"
Are you fucking kidding? Was that kid a premie or something who the fuck talks like that to someone they hardly know?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x494
>>28504107
>Chad is smarter in most ways than most most robots

Don't do this to my sides!
>>
>>28501438
>going to a high school reunion
>Not telling everyone you're an Astronaut or work for the CIA
>falling for the nerds become rich meme
You do realize the only people that actually go to those things are only Losers that either peaked too soon, or never left their town to pursue something. Basically it's a smuck convention of former Chads and Present Losers that lie to each other to make themselves feel better about their recent failures in life. Basically Facebook IRL
>>
>go to reunion
>think your moderate success will make you look alpha
>be beta
>go home
>>
>>28504200
whatever you need to tell yourself there, melvin

Don't get me wrong I'm a basement dwelling faggot too, but at least I'm not deluding my sense of shame into some sort of superiority
>>
File: 1451445815573.jpg (19 KB, 580x554) Image search: [Google]
1451445815573.jpg
19 KB, 580x554
>>28504107
>Chad
>Smart
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28504235
>moderate success
NORMIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
smart but lazy is made up bullshit by robot small dick chumps
>>
>>28504107
>Chad is smarter than robots in most ways
>>
>>28504195
>>28504249
Life isn't a movie, m80s.

A lot of Chads are actually pretty intelligent and come from stable homes, so they had the right environment to develop their skills. Often times the prize genes go together - if you're handsome, you're more likely to be intelligent, if you're ugly, you're more likely to be stupid.

Yes there are stories of computer geniuses who look like your typical beta, but more often than not kids who look like that end up on reddit or r9k. Clearly looks in and of themselves aren't stopping us from pursuing careers like that, cause those kids were able to, just that most of us are too stupid to do so, and there is a correlation between ugly genes and stupid genes.

There are some stupid Chads but generally they have well rounded intelligence.
>>
>pull up to reunion
>don't have facebook so your gonna lie to everyone
>forget you have the uber tag on your window
>>
File: 1448169204172.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1448169204172.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>28504237
The irony in your comment is that you really are a basement dwelling faggot deluding yourself into some sort of superiority
>mfw I have no shame
>mfw your comment is redundant
>>
>>28504299
face it, the whole smart-beta/stupid-chad thing is a lie, just like the "geeks will inherit the earth" meme is a lie.
>>
>>28504338
keep trying to turn this around Melvin. You're only proving my point more.
>>
>>28504357
Neither Chads or Betas are particularly smart. Betas are just as stupid as Chads but Chad happens to be more handsome.
>>
>>28504388
this. both sides in this case are being retards.

/thread
>>
>>28504325
>Chads
>intellegent
>Skills
>Imply handsome people have higher intellegence for no reason
Mah Sides
>>
>>28504299
Smart people are usually attractive, healthy, happy, and rich. If you don't have those things you probably aren't too smart
>>
>>28504411
Look at attendance to ivy league schools. Mostly attractive.... mah sidezzzzz
>>
File: faggot.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>28504411
>imblying betas have more intelligence because of movies written by the few betas who happen to be smart
>imblying you have any knowledge of genetics

muh sides

>>28504388
>>28504406
>le ebin fence sitter middle ground
>>
>>28504379
Your a sad little man, and You have no points, and I feel no sympathy for your complete failure as a human
>>
File: 1462886085670.jpg (100 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
1462886085670.jpg
100 KB, 486x806
>>28504418
>>28504442
>fence sitter
It's the truth. Robots are basement-dwelling losers obsessed with katana and fedoras. Chads are also idiots but obsessed with Facebook, sex and other stupid shit.
>>
Used to be a chad in high school. Turned into somewhat of a speg after i graduated. I moved and lost touch with everyone. 5 year reunion coming soon. Fuck that shit im not going.
>>
File: 1449333086119.jpg (13 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1449333086119.jpg
13 KB, 295x295
>>28504442
>implying people that struggle more in life think less
>implying genetics has anything to do with intelligence
>implying IQ test mean anything
go back to /pol/ you faggot
>>
>>28501576
There is never time.
>>
>>28504474
Not an argument, m80. Not an argument
>>
File: 1451445345289.gif (319 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1451445345289.gif
319 KB, 314x314
>>28504610
You're right it's not an argument. It's a statement you stupid faggot
>>
>>28504573
>IQ tests don't mean anything guise! All intelligence is environmental, not hereditary

Is this bait? You don't need to be a /pol/tard to see the ridiculousness of your statements
>>
>>28504636
So if you're done arguing, at last count you never refuted my point, Melvin.

Don't hide behind your alpha, internet tough guy attitude. We all know you're as big of a loser as I am.
>>
>>28504439
>ivy schools
>mostly attractive
>Muslims and Fat Asians
Mah Sudes
>>
>>28504674
>fat asians
those are rare senpai a lam a ding dong
And muslims get in due to minority scholarships, so that still doesn't really prove anything
>>
File: 1450065465150.jpg (43 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1450065465150.jpg
43 KB, 413x395
>>28504666
>we all know you're as big of a loser as I am
Nice try anon, but we both know that would be impossible
>>
>walk to the bathroom on the other side of campus, lock myself in and yell

I'm shaking.

I really hope there's a point to all this. I really hope there's some higher power that is gonna make all of this right. It's unbearable to think this is happening for no reason.

I'm not convinced there is but I have to cling to that desperate hope.
>>
File: 702551_1280x720.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
702551_1280x720.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Literally no one I went to high school with "made it." The Chads, the robots, the inbetweeners. It's been 10 years and none of them have had success. At best they're desk monkeys with a small family making 40k a year. At worst, and this is most of them, they're drug addicts, in prison, or dead. None of them started any businesses, invented anything, made big financial investments, or anything. We didn't even have a 10 year reunion because half the class is dead or in jail.
>>
>>28504715
I guess I'll never know for sure, but I'd guess you're at least pretty close

Maybe I am wrong but 9 times out of ten people who say stuff like this on this site are basement dwelling faggots or something not too far above. It's textbook psychology, really.
>>
>>28504796
Holy shit, do you live in Niggerville?
>>
>>28504694
You're a walking meme aren't you. Or am I just getting baited?
>Ivy School
>totally not below average looking people
>>
>>28504852
there are some ugmos to be sure but generally the student body averages out more attrative than 18-22 year olds who AREN'T in ivy league schools.
>>
>>28504775
I hope so too, but then again, I have done some stuff that any just higher power would beat my ass for, so in a way I kind of hope not.
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16 KB, 264x191
>>28504828
Nope it just so happens you're wrong and i'll never be as much of a loser as you. Sorry anon
>mfw life is pretty gud
>>
>>28504921
well good for you then m8. seriously.

But 9 out of 10 people saying the stuff you're saying are just using it as a defense mechanism to try to make themselves feel better about their own shitty lives.

If you arrived at this belief more honestly then forgive my faggotry.
>>
File: IVY_1.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IVY_1.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28504880
Sure pal, whatever makes you feel better about being stupid. Also If anything Gorgeous people are even dumber than normal people, because thinking is less required for their success in life, due to good genes. Have you ever met a stacey in real life? It's like talking to a Wall. I'll just be leaving this here for you
>smart and handsome people dont exist outside of hollywood anon
>>
File: 1454910753252.jpg (21 KB, 586x507) Image search: [Google]
1454910753252.jpg
21 KB, 586x507
>>28504965
>mfw I'm not using a defense mechanism, and mah life is actually pretty straight
>mfw you're really just a deluded faggot in reality
Please excuse the memes, I just really enjoy shitposting in this manner. Don't take it to heart anon, you'll be less of a loser one day
>>
>>28505006
Most people on this board are ugly, and, well if not stupid, not very smart either.

I might have to concede the Stacy point, they don't always develop their natural intellectual gifts because they don't have to. But c'mon, handsome men still have to work really hard to have success unless the model. The only difference between intelligent betas who work hard and intelligent chads who work hard are that the chads succeed. they still work just as hard but they have that edge that betas don't.
>>
>>28505006
>anon was obviously talking about the ivy league elite universities
>you post a pic of ivy community fucking college
Grade A bait.
>>
>>28505060
Ok, like I already said, I can believe you didn't arrive at this conclusion through a defense mechanism like 9 out of 10 people and that you have a pretty good life.

But I'm not deluded. Most people who share this opinion arrived at it for all the wrong reasons, being a coping mechanism to defend their shitty lives.

>you'll be less of a loser one day

Well I can appreciate your positivity but I can't climb that much higher. I know my limits.
>>
>>28505068
Only stupid people actually value Intelligence. No smart person judges IQ, or refers to himself as an Intellectual. Not only because it's pretentious, but really just because actual intellegent people realize that you don't actually have to be that smart to follow an algorithm, or paint a picture, or play an Instrument well, or speak with an acute vernacular. You just have to be apply yourself a little and be consistent. Handsome men have to work equally hard as regular men, except for chads. And that's what's suppose to make a chad a chad. It has very little to do with intelligence and more to do with socio cultured expectation that Chad innately fulfills better than most people, which makes him regarded as valued faster than the average person.
>>
>>28505141
I don't believe most people on this board actually have it that bad, they just whine alot. I'm ugly and I don't even have it that bad. I've had multiple opportunities in sexual, financial, and recreational activities just by not giving a fuck
>>
>>28505073
Ivy school is an Ivy school, stop being such a faggot and just accept that you're full of shite
>>
>>28503039
I'm 23 and can still text or add anyone I knew on facebook. I deleted mine though. I think his point is that the reunion is obsolete thanks to technology.
>>
honestly, I'm surprised no one has pulled a rodger dodger at a high school reunion.

I didn't go to my 10 year. 20 year is in a few months, won't be going to that one either.

fuck those assholes, and I wasn't even bullied. Hell, fuck my friends too. They're all assholes, me too.

captcha: lol, limos. I didn't go to any dances, let alone prom. FUCK THAT NORMIE SHIT
>>
File: lame.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
>>28501438
We weren't nerds, anon.

At home they were programming flash games or something constructive while we were obsessively playing our autistic little video games late into the night.

The nerds were the ones that couldn't be bothered to put up with douches and immediately went to the teacher when they were bullied. I see anons here saying "lol you were that fag who told the teacher and everyone hated you for being a snitch", but in reality I never saw this attitude except from the butthurt bullies themselves and they usually forgot about it after a week being dumb kids, the majority of the class didn't give a shit. We just sperged out when we were bullied because we were easily manipulated and too cowardly to do anything about it.

They made lame attempts to make friends even if it was awkward at first until they found someone who wasn't a douche while we fucked around with aspies we randomly happened across.

We were edgy little shits who lived in our own little worlds and didn't care about our futures while they were thinking beyond high school and all the cool things they could do as adults.

We just adopted nerd culture because that was the accepted subculture we most resembled, but we were never really part of it, it was just a facade, and everyone knew it except us.
>>
>>28505878

there are some overlaps between nerds, geeks, and dorks.

it's best to figure out a long term strategy for minimizing your suffering if you're not a chad---and that would be how to be a good worker bee for the financial jew.
>>
>>28504796
>most of them, they're drug addicts, in prison, or dead.
>posts nigger

>>28504844
what d you think
>>
>>28506170
go back to /pol/
racism is a normie trait
>>
>>28506782
>racism
>normie trait

U WOT?

Normies are strictly anti-racist, at least any of them under 60, and especially any under 40. Even the ones over 60 are generally anti-racist (or at least the white normies).

They may not be so obnoxious/preachy about it like sjws, but they are generally anti-racist.

neckbeards are more likely to be racist. they can also be obnoxiously anti-racist as fuck, like the rebbit neckbeards, and not to say they're in general racist, they're just slightly more likely. it's inherently anti-social behavior in current year.

There are people who are otherwise normies who hold controversial views, but these are few and far between compared to neckbeard racists, and they make sure to hide it a lot better, because it's not a socially acceptable and normie trait.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>high school reunion
>tfw successful
>making 30k a month
>arrive with the best suit and the best car in
>fuck all the girls who ignored me in the bathroom
>give my middle finger to all the jocks having to do shit work
Then i wake up
>>
>>28501438
Good job putting yourself out there
Don't let it get to you. Just be more careful with where you choose to go
The issue with high school reunions is that people just want to see what people are doing now and brag about their careers
>>
>>28506883
Shut the fuck up you retard, you don't know anything.
>>
>>28501939

Define "act like a big shot" though, are you just going to turn up and flex hard to show you are rich now or what?

$5 says you won't even go m8
>>
>tfw HS dropout
Would be dumb for me to attend one.
>>
>was in drama club for 3yrs in hs
>wasn't popular by any means, even among drama geeks, but i was able to make some friends
>by senior year i was 1 of only 3 guys left
>befriended a few underclass girls
>went to one of the shows they put on a few months after I graduated
>stuck around for a bit after final curtain
>no one recognized me or spoke to me
>went home and straight to bed

I'm not sure I want to be forgotten at a reunion among my former peers.
>>
>>28503596
>he hasn't seen all the mid-tier youtube content providers and twitch streamers that emerged in the last few years raking in meager amounts of cash
Maybe not successful in a traditional sense, but at least they're sort of famous. I wish I'd tried to emulate AVGN too, maybe I could have been on that ride.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.