[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Ralph's existential crisis.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Ralph's existential crisis.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
Would any robots who have moved out of their parents house be willing to share some tips? A couple in the city have offered a room to me in their house, so I'll be moving in with them this weekend. This is the first time I'll be living without me parents and with roommates. The people I'm moving in with are normal people, so any tips on how to get along well with them as a robot?
>>
don't complain during penis inspection.
>>
>>28501540
They already did that, it went well.
>>
File: Lionel Hutz scared gif.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Lionel Hutz scared gif.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>28501435
>Finish college in a month
>If I want a job there is only city in my country so can only move there
>Look for apartments online
>MFW I see rent rates....
>>
Value personal space
Be considerate at all times
Pick up after yourself, do your own dishes
Shower
Keep your room cleaned
Don't eat their food
Invest in head phones - Nobody wants to hear your music or vidya
>>
>>28502370
this

also, no one is ever normal. they may seem normal but once you live with them you'll see the weird inner workings of their lives. just don't let them bang you unless you're cool with it.
>>
>>28502370
this

aIso, no one is ever normal. they may seem normal but once you live with them you'll see the weird inner workings of their lives. just don't let them bang you unless you're cool with it.
>>
>>28501435
if anyone eats your left over pizza behind your back
destroy them
even if they say they didn't do it
destroy them
the message will be heard
some one must be destroyed for this crime
>>
>>28502370
Cool, thanks.
>>28502692
What do you mean by "bang" me?
>>
>>28502796
i mean i get the feeling that they want you to move in so they can have some weird threesome with you
>>
>>28502796
dont listen to him
you want them to bang you
sex is good
and if you dont want sex
destroy them
>>
>>28502866
>the spoilered part
This.
>>
alright, fucking hell.
no one is going to bang you, OP.
just follow these:
>>28502370
and you be good to go.
>>
>>28502828
You think so? That would be weird. I didn't really get that vibe from them though. They just seemed like hippy stoner types.
>>
>>28501435
jizz on everything you own and tell your housemates so they wont touch your stuff
and if they do touch your stuff
jizz on them
now you own them
>>
>>28502930
they so want to fuck you

they're gonna drop acid and fuck you

or drink ayhuasca and want to fuck you

or do some weird hippy shit, they're weird already

you're fucked OP

shouldn't have moved in with them, weird ass white people
>>
>>28503080
I think I'll be okay, but thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>28503138
if they don't fuck you then i will you hot slut
drool on my balls
>>
>>28503199
I appreciate the offer, but I'm not gay. Really though, thanks.
>>
>>28503319
im not gay either but i wish you were a girl
i wish everyone was a girl
i would cum so much
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.