[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>day is going perfectly fine >sudden explosion of suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450682560960.jpg (35 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450682560960.jpg
35 KB, 720x720
>day is going perfectly fine
>sudden explosion of suicidal thoughts
>want to burst into tears, but usually can't because it happens in public
>>
>>28501366
I feel like most people get this feel or something like it. I get it but more of an anger, like anything that remotely bothers me pisses me off so much. I wish I could snap sometimes but I have a reputation to uphold.

Such is life at uni
>>
I have this as well. But first usually comes the complete anger about having bad parents and general leftism and cultural marxism that fucked me up since I was a child.
>>
Just keep distracting yourself by thinking about something you like or something that makes you feel good (or used to) whenever it happens. Very hard at first but it gets easier over time, and eventually the suicidal thoughts disappear. I speak from experience.
>>
>>28501640
>general leftism and cultural marxism that fucked me up since I was a child.

That's your own fault faggot. Learn to grow up and not blame your problems on culture. If you would man up and accept that people have different opinions than you and the right to express that opinion, then you might be able to change your victim attitude. Adapt or die out Faggot
>>
>>28501747
because being raised by mentally ill parents on welfare that were never married and split up when I was 8 leaving me with severe social anxiety, depression and the inability to trust anyone or form meaningful relationships is completely my own fault
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.