[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9 year old boy gets molested "Lucky kid" "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1450778204958.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450778204958.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>9 year old boy gets molested
"Lucky kid"
"I wish I was him"
"Nice"

>9 year old girl gets molested
"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU MONSTER"
"DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE RUINING HER LIFE"
"FUCK YOU"
>>
Are they both men or is one a woman.

It seems like woman can do it and its fine even good, what a lucky guy. but a big evil man, oh he has to die. Burn him.

Not that its ok at all.
>>
>>28501154
When has a 9 year old boy been molested and anyone called him lucky?
>>
File: zsdfhnusbdv.png (31 KB, 108x132) Image search: [Google]
zsdfhnusbdv.png
31 KB, 108x132
>>28501154
why are women looked on as more fragile than men?
it all fucking comes down to reproductive organs

i also never understood why a man hitting a woman is frowned upon but not the other way around
>>
>>28501154
>>9 year old boy gets molested
>"Lucky kid"
>"I wish I was him"
>"Nice"
The law agrees with you http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/no-jail-on-appeal-for-singing-teacher-dennis-butingan-who-abused-boy-20160511-gostem.html
>>
>>28501259
Men are stronger than women. That's your answer for both.
>>
>>28501259
a man can jizz in a woman and disappear and the species will go on, a woman has to stick around for a long ass time during which she is vulnerable to ensure survival of the tribe
>>
>>28501386

>a man can jizz in a woman and disappear and the species will go on

Except he's now most likely created a hateful, resentful, vicious offspring
>>
>>28501239
http://www.jsonline.com/news/opinion/when-sexual-assault-victim-is-a-boy-there-can-be-a-double-standard-b99709186z1-376770671.html

>Since December, there have been at least six cases of teachers sexually assaulting students in Wisconsin. The alleged perpetrators have been both men and women. But based on the comments I've seen on social media, I sense that if a boy is the victim of a female perpetrator, the allegations will be seen by some people in a different light.

>"We need to stop saying that boys are always looking to have sex so it's all right if a woman does it to them," said Jennifer Marsh, vice president of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) in Washington, D.C. Until recently, she said, it wasn't uncommon for news reports to refer to a female teacher having "sex" with a male student but a male perpetrator "sexually assaulting" his female victim.

>That kind of attitude can send a powerful message to other victims, who may not want to come forward.

>When I posted news of some of the recent allegations to my Facebook page, several men even commented that they wished their female teachers had had relationships with them. I wonder what these same men would say if their child was the victim?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>28501154
Males are ready to mate and produce successful offspring almost their whole lives

Females end up with nondisjunction issues (miscarriages and Down's etc) before puberty and after 35
>>
>>28501154
Not 9

>15 year old boy gets molested
"Lucky kid"
"I wish I was him"
"Nice"

>15 year old girl gets molested
"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU MONSTER"
"DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE RUINING HER LIFE"
"FUCK YOU"

We like to say men and women are the same but this is true. A 15 year boy is much more likely to want it.
>>
>>28501758
There have been studies showing a 1:1 paternity/maternity age influence on Down's; male sperm is better at around the same age as a women's eggs.
>>
>>28501823

When I was 15 I sure as shit didn't want to get fucked in the ass by a catholic priest. Did you? Did you consider yourself lucky?
>>
File: 1085.jpg (52 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
1085.jpg
52 KB, 660x440
>getting caught in the first place
groom better, plebes
>>
>>28501896
Speaking more of the hot female teachers at school.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.