[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched this bitches stand up on netflix, and holy shit, women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: CPn_O2NXAAAIEzN[1].jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CPn_O2NXAAAIEzN[1].jpg
89 KB, 600x600
I watched this bitches stand up on netflix, and holy shit, women really are all whores. Her whole routine is talking about how she trapped her husband because she doesn't want to work, and all the dicks she's sucked. I know a girl exactly like her, and they both prove that all women just want to be treated like animals, and not work.
>>
>>28501103
>I know 2 women that fit a stereotype
>all women are like that
Imagine if there was a woman who used you as her metric of what all men were like? Hell, I'd probably hate men if you were all I knew about men.
>>
>>28501123
Are you saying all men aren't the same on a base level? All we want as a species is sex, just look at every thread on this board, on 4chan for christ sake. You're the idiot if you think all woman and men aren't the same.
>>
>>28501103
It just proves that women aren't funny.

Her and Amy Schumer just talk about how much dick they take and normies eat it up
>>
I want her to trap me and have my babies
>>
>>28501103
Wait, you don't know how jokes work? She is a comedian. Relax, virgin.
>>
>>28501187

>All we want as a species is sex

Bullshit.

As a man I crave companionship, a woman to talk to and look into my eyes, land to cultivate, books to read, my body to strengthen

Not just sex.
>>
>>28501103
Actually watching this right now. More than anything I'm just struck by how much she copies Aziz even down to the inflection
>>
>>28501328
Oh, losers delude themselves into thinking wanting sex is bad. You just think all that lame shit is your ticket to sex.
>>
>>28501210
Unfunny men are always insecure about funny women.
>>
>>28501210

God I know

Amy Schumer is so fucking terrible it's actually sickening. What's worse tho is that Comedy Central just keeps giving shows to these stupid whores, I saw a newer show the other day called like Nikki Glaser or something and it was just the epitome of degeneracy.
>>
>>28501404
Unfunny women are always insecure about women being funny in the first place.
>>
>>28501440
They're shows for people with senses of humour, not bitter virgins.
>>
>>28501465
Huh? You're not making sense. I can see why you'd hate comedy if you fail so hard at being clever.
>>
>>28501467
nice b8

oreganonal
>>
>>28501503
Not bait. Comedy is largely social, and isn't made for antisocial losers.
>>
>>28501490
I can see why you don't understand comedy when you're so bad at recognizing people being clever :^)
>>
>>28501490
I wasn't trying to be funny.
I wasn't trying to be clever either.
I was pointing out the cold, dead truth.
>>
>>28501535
>and isn't made for antisocial losers.

Seriously? Half of the main comedy circuit (at least) 's routines nowadays are based off of antisocial or uncomfortable observations from the point of view of the comedian.
>>
Women as a whole just really aren't funny on a proffessional level.

The most cringe thing about them is all they can joke about is vaginas, dicks and relationships. Oh and how they always fit into a handful of stereotypes.

>The self deprecating dyke
>The jew femcunt
>The hot narcissist
>Those fat ones that can only act silly/dumb
>>
>>28501858
You forgot the
>In shape but not stable enough to be cute, I'm a nerd just like you guys right?, starwarsstarwarsstarwars, I love the batman films"
>>
>>28501357
yea, women can't into comedy.
they can only do two things
>gross out comedy
>other peoples material
watch out for that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.