[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NOBODY will EVER find me attractive And I'm okay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 213213123.gif (347 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
213213123.gif
347 KB, 640x625
>NOBODY will EVER find me attractive
And I'm okay with that. I've come to terms with it. Nobody will ever desire me and that's okay. I don't care about hurting myself, I don't care about looking like an idiot, I don't care about anything except what I want but I've accepted that a relationship is out of the question.

Feels good man
>>
>>28500847
Money makes you more attractive. So does being talented. Are you so lazy and comfortable you aren't willing to learn an instrument or how to draw? Or make money and buy a cool looking car?
>>
File: IMG_3780.jpg (763 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3780.jpg
763 KB, 1000x690
>>28500911
People are attracted to people who are attracted and talented

Nobody is attracted to me no matter what talent I pick up NOR WOULD I want to learn something solely to please other people. Nothing I want to learn will make me attractive and I find it completely undesirable to enter a relationship with a girl who's only interested in me because of my possessions or some personality that isn't mine.

If you are ugly and undesirable why not embrace how disgusting you are and stop trying in this rigged game of life?
>>
>>28500911
How do you live life with a partner knowing full well that you're not their ideal or anything close to it?

How do you walk down the street with them knowing that they're more attracted to the majority of other men that are just walking around?

How do you have sex knowing they're fantasizing about someone else?

If you truly loved someone how do you accept that you're holding them back from finding someone better than you?

Relationships are a sham
>>
>>28501124
>mfw relationship fags can't answer this
It must suck to be deluded
>>
>>28500847
you aren't black so that's not true. You can get laid you just have high standards
>>
>>28502021
Literally just stop being black
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.