[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.netflix.com/watch/80004 501?npSessionId=0ac1aa11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CesK6cfWwAARFOA.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CesK6cfWwAARFOA.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
https://www.netflix.com/watch/80004501?npSessionId=0ac1aa11f2635fa0 Join the Netflix Party, we have robot grills.
>>
>normieflix

fuck off norman scum
>>
>Normflix and chill
nope. real robots pirate.
NORMIE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28500808
>>28500817

>Netflix is now "for normies"

HOW LOW WILL THE SHITPOSTERS GO? SAY IT WITH ME!

/r9k/ SHITPOSTING LIMBO!

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO?

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO?

WHEN DOES THE BAR STOP?

... When it hits the floor apparently.
>>
File: 1456443994146.png (230 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1456443994146.png
230 KB, 600x480
>>28500862
where do you get the money to pay for this exorbitant "streaming" service you fucking shit posting normie unironic tard.
>>
File: kot reaction.jpg (31 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
kot reaction.jpg
31 KB, 449x546
>>28500862
lmao are you a diagnosed retard?

did your handler help you write that post?

fuck off retard
>>
>>28500896

I don't people I live with have it. And how is that even any of your fucking business cuckboi?

>>28500904

Nah you're just too much a retarded cuckboi from reddit and newfag to understand this meme of "EVERYONE WHOS NOT ME IS A NORMIE" that you retards keep trying to pull.

It's not funny. You're not clever. You're not fooling anyone.

Now go back to being the cancer killing this board and jack off to boipussy cuck threads and how pathetic you try to be.

Normies breath. You breath. Stop breathing and die you fucking normie.
>>
Normie get out now before I hack Netflix and find out where you live. Out out out. ROOO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28501414
>all this damage control over being called a retard and a normie

I didn't even read the whole thing lol

but look it's true you're a retarded normie and no one cares about your faggot shitflix party
>>
>>28501529

Have a (You) quality post.

>u am is duh normei!

Troll harder kid.
>>
report netflix shill threads
>>
>>28501414
Wowza. Salty.
>>
>>28500792
What the fuck is this exactly? Are you streaming from netflix?
>>
>>28500792
How does this work, are we synced?
I've already seen that season
>>
>Using cumdumpsters as a selling point

No thanks. I wouldn't want to socialize while I try to watch something to begin with, but joining a group that is sure to be filled with orbiters sounds even worse.

I really like Widow butt, though. Could you post more?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.