[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does r9k have any thoughts on this girl's facebook post?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fb.png (382 KB, 980x1334) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
382 KB, 980x1334
Does r9k have any thoughts on this girl's facebook post?
>>
face it; it's over, give up

we can't even compliment women anymore, because it's never fucking enough. they all have inflated egos, all they are are disgusting wet holes that we lust after, it's so fucking ridiculous how we as men feel compelled to say stupid bullshit like this in hopes that she'll give up her fucking bacteria traps to us.

she shouldn't complain, i can't imagine a life where someone calls me "pretty" every day no matter how i look; women have it so fucking easy and they still aren't satisfied
>>
>>28500851
and honestly, i don't even want to think negatively about women but it's just so damn hard when they do something like this. they have the balls to call us out on stuff like this, but act as though they don't also judge people by looks, as though they don't oggle an attractive member of the opposite sex, and how we're supposed to take their compliments with gratitude but if we give one out it's like walking on eggshells.
>>
Generic normaltrash whose major concern is word semantics.

Who cares?
>>
>>28500775
This woman is not only dense, she's projecting her own semantics and values into other people's heads in a flagrant display of a total lack of empathy and reason.

She not only uses her values to discount positive words spoken to her, and invert them to have negative connotations, she then proceeds to get lost in reinforcing statements and ignores the fact she even received praise to begin with.

I hope all women aren't like this.
>>
>>28500925
fuck off pedophile creep, ericas mom is watching u
>>
File: 1452366590662.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1452366590662.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>>28500775
Stopped reading halfway cause I realised it's a bitch making a fucking wordwall about trivial fucking compliments that she deems so different that she can right several paragraphs to complain about them.
Fucking chicks, man. Holy shit, why do you even bother.
>>
>>28500950
>it's the pedophile meme
Why would I care about Erica's mom?
>>
>>28500775
>tfw you will never live a life so utterly devoid of issues that you would be able to complain about something so asinine
>>
Couldn't even be bothered to read the whole thing.

I had a friend just like this, she'd even complain to me every time a boy asked her out because "they're such a hassle" but then turn around and ask me why I don't have a boyfriend :7c

I guess some people just don't know how nice they have it, with all the flattery. But it's not really a gender-restricted issue, mind you.
>>
She sounds high-maintenance as fuck, feel sorry for anyone who dates her.
>>
>beautiful women have this gleam in their eye because they're are aware of their inner powers as women

That meaning committing to her family or some "showing how she is a strong independent woman despises being oppressed" bullshit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.