[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Career building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 2000x1000
Generally speaking, are Mcdonaldd's employees the happiest?

>based benefits
>fair wage
>delightful customers
>clean bathrooms and working conditions
>free Sprite on Wed-Friday

That green text combination is enough to convince me that McDonalds is an excellent place to work. Have you applied at McDonalds yet?
>>
>>28500268
>tell people to get jobs
>when they get a job humiliate them

people

Wish I was a fucking neet.
>>
>>28500268
Mickey D's gives amazing training. Great first job.

That being said if you're 25+ and still working there you should kys immediately
>>
>>28500355
>25+

You mean if you're 18+?

Seriously if you're working at mcdonald's as an adult you should look in the mirror and examine your life.
>>
>free Sprite

Is it better if you apply online or in person?
>>
Why would anyone work there? You can easily find entry level jobs which pay 12-15 dollars an hour.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 550x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 550x334
How do they do it? How does McDonald's source the finest beef in North America?

>every party is perfect
>delicious size and portion
>tender taste and no preservatives
>exactly right temperature

My god! How the fuck do they do it? How can their product be so perfect?
>>
It's not a bad place to work. My only problem would be standing up all day, just fuck that shit desu.
>>
>>28500581
stop being an overweight fat piece of shit then
>>
File: 1317169839690.gif (31 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1317169839690.gif
31 KB, 250x350
>mfw I've been working at McD's for 5 months
>>
>>28500827
9 months here, boy I sure do love my 11am to 7pm shifts.

Some people actually wonder why I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>>28500917

to be fair, McD's doesn't have bad shifts.
>>
Is there any way to escape from the world of fast food/retail? It seems that experience you get there can only get you into other stores. You could advance and become a store manager. But that's a hell of a lot of work at a job you loathe.
>>
>>28500945
That is true, not all my shifts are shit, I really like working mornings because they go by so fast, so they take that into consideration.
>>
>This post is brought to you buy the McDonald's(tm) staff recruitment initiative.
>>
>>28500355
>>28500421
why? it's a fine wage, and if like me you intend to be a bachelor for the rest of your life, there's no reason not to work there. as long as i can
>pay rent
>eat
>have a little bit extra
i don't care what kind of job i get. only normies which deserve worse than death think that any kind of job which doesn't take away another persons liberty is bad
>>
>>28500268
Kek I was taking a piss in a McDonald's and heard the manager come in and yell at one of the employees to hurry up taking a shit and get back to work. How degrading.
>>
>>28500957
Save money and go to school for something with realistic careers after? Although if you're like me I failed high school so bad I would have to upgrade to even get in a course.
>>
>>28500957

You could go to bartending school, though I guess that still falls under food/retail.

Construction? Other vocations?

If not, a degree is required
>>
>>28500268
free sprite?
i work at firehouse subs, i get free soda, and we have the coca cola freestyle machine.
100+flavors for free
>>
>>28500973
Ya I'm sure they really want a bunch of incompetent robots working for them.
>>
>>28501022
They already do, now try and imagine a manager trying to get them all to actually work.

The disabled work harder than robots.
>>
>>28501018

>2016
>drinking the sugar Jew
>>
>>28500268
How much are they paying you to shill? I could use a job, and already spend so much time online anyway.
>>
>26
>last job was in retail, 3 years ago
>parents have cut me off
>less than $100 in bank account

I think I'd rather live on the streets than go back. Working min wage, 9+ hours a day made me want to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 709x765
>mfw I was rejected from McDonald's

Is this what rock bottom feels like?
>>
>>28500998
>any kind of job which doesn't take away another persons liberty is bad
what did he mean by this?
>>
i worked there and got fired for being stoned on the job from weed that the manager sold me. dead serious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.